Abreu Movers

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2015

Trying to look through all the moving companies in NYC. Just trying to find the right crew of reliable moving helpers in New York, is a lot harder than people think. So if you are in need of "movers NYC" then look no further. Our movers take pride in trying to make our clients moving experience a pleasurable one. While trying to relieve them of all the stress of having no one bother to show up when you need them most. Contact Us Today... 212-796-4296 Or check out our website: http://www.abreumovers.com...

Marrins Moving Systems LTD

We are a full service moving and storage company. We only hire full time professional movers who are trained in our facilities. All our men will arrive clean cut and uniformed. Our truck are painted like Holstein cows!!!

Reputable Moving & Delivery

We are the company you can entrust for your relocation project, Local or Long Distance. We have an "A+" rating with the BBB, and excellent reviews on all major review platforms. A great deal of our customers are referrals of past customers who are pleased with us. We provide first class Local, Long Distance and Commercial Moving/Storage services . Reputable Moving is a full service, independently owned company. We are fully Licensed and Insured to provide these services. White Glove service, Full Packing, Partial Packing, Garbage Removal, we do it all. Reputable Moving is a professional moving company in which all of our employees are trained and equipped with the skills to handle all parts of your move whether it is a block away or across the country. Let us to take the worry and stress out of your move, there will not be any hidden surprises. Our customers and keeping them happy is our primary concern in everything that we do.

Charles Wood & Son Moving Inc

Charles Wood & Son Moving Inc ensures that your move receives the respect, care and attention it deserves. We consider your details our priority. We are a premiere Melville, NY moving company and are able to move you across town, across the state or across the country. Customized estimates are provided for both local and long distance moves by having a professional move consultant come to your home to conduct a move inventory and create a no-obligation price quote. Complete the form above and a representative will contact you shortly. Additional phone number - (631) 293-5550.

05/12/2016

I’d like to post a note saying that these packers/movers did a fantastic job for us. They have very high standards when it comes to packing stuff. There were no breakages and the move went very well. Although I feel sorry for these guys because my move was laden with huge challenges – horrible weather, bad traffic and lengthy walks to the truck – I am still glad that they came for me.

Description of Work
Fantastic Job

Category moving companies

02/26/2016

I was in a bind. I had to deal with a move on my own but fortunately these guys came and were able to help me. They were friendly and nice throughout my move. Most of all, they were very patient not only with me but also with the difficulties in navigating through tight hallways and stairs. It was a stressful day, but these guys made the experience a lot better. They had the best quote, fast and h...

Description of Work
Moving service

Category moving companies

Local Moving Services, Piano Moving Services, Packing and Unpacking, Moving and Packing Services

International Moves