A Stewart Roofing and Waterproofing

Founded 1974 • With Angi since May 2013

Over 35 years this licensed and insured owner operated business has served new york city with integrity and a commitment to excellence. We will go the extra mile to make you happy your satisfaction is our #1 priority. We will be happy to explain everything clearly and answer all your questions with patients and respect. Free estimates, all work guaranteed,no pushy sales tactics. Honest, good work at an affordable price. But talk is cheap call us and let us prove it to you for all your roofing, painting, waterproofing and masonry needs ....

Unique General Contractors, Inc.

Unique General Contractors is a construction and remodeling company that is committed to top notch quality work and happy customers. The foundation of our success is in understanding your dreams and goals for a better home. From the concept and design sketched on a piece of paper to the finished project and clean up, we will be with you every step of the remodeling, home improvement, or residential ground up construction process. We also believe in incorporating sustainable product and methods into each project as we strive for better building and construction practices. With many years of expertise in kitchen and bathroom remodels, room addition, roofing, patios, and other services, why go anywhere else? Give us a call today for your next home improvement project

Always Affordable Chimney Inc

Family owned & operated. 24 hr emergency contact no: (516) 830-0166. Regular evening appointments available. License info: Suffolk County License: #48488-H, Westchester County License: #WC-23915-H11, Nassau County License: #H07086000, NYC License: #1402159. Additional email: info@AlwaysAffordableChimney.com. Always Affordable Chimney, Inc. is your Long Island Chimney Repair Specialist. We are a full service chimney and masonry company located on Long Island that services Suffolk & Nassau Counties as well as Queens, Brooklyn and Westchester County. We are a family owned business looking forward to serving all your chimney service and repair needs.Ask Us About The Ez Breathe Air Purification And Dehumidifying System We Now Install $89.99 Fireplace Cleaning Nassau & Suffolk County Only $10.00 off for Seniors Fireplace Cleaning

Doctor Pavers

Doctor Pavers is a company specialized: in Brick pavers, Blue stone walkway, Steps, Stoops, Stair case, Stucco, and all kind stone work, we also do concrete. We are a company that focus on a job a time, which will be done in a timely manner, and with extreme quality.

Offers by Doctor Pavers on Angi

09/06/2020

Alex and his crew are fantastic. They were honest, very punctual, efficient and thorough. They discovered a few additional places that needed repairs after they started the job, and they repaired them at no additional cost. The roof looks fantastic! Better than when the building was first built! I am so grateful I found them!

Description of Work
Flat roof repair

Category roofing,basement waterproofing

09/06/2020

Description of Work
Flat roof repair

Category roofing,basement waterproofing

08/30/2020

They did exactly what they said they would. They did it within an hour of being contracted. Four guys were working on my roof. Jury's out on how it'll hold up but I'm optimistic. I just wish it was not so expensive but I guess you get what you pay for!

Description of Work
Replace clogged downspout and re-direct water flow to gutter

Category gutter repair,roofing

11/23/2018

Very good responded to call and was reliable. I thought he was too expensive for the work that was done.

Description of Work
Roofing was leaking and the valley was repaired

Category roofing,chimney repair

08/13/2018

These are hustlers, beware. They removed some gutter guards with my permission but stacked them in an obscure place so I have to put them in the trash. I am 87 so this isn't easy. They blew out the leaves from my gutters leaving the debris and screws on the yard and drive. When it came time to pay the $300 for the gutters they put a hustle on me big time to coat my shingles with some stuff by sayi...

Description of Work
Clean gutters and seal roof

Category gutter cleaning

I hope this message finds you well and I’m sorry for the experience that you said you said you had with our company. We never like to leave our customers feeling less that satisfied with our work. That being said we have a policy when it relates to gutters,leaders, and gutter guards that we do not take them away unless broken or unusable and in your case our men used great care when removing your ...

Roofing. Aluminum coatings. Gutters. Masonry. Exterior painting. Waterproofing