Semco Construction Inc

Founded 1984 • With Angi since August 2006

We have been in business since 1984 and are an accredited member of the BBB with a top rating. Additional phone numbers - (585) 227-5244, (585) 671-6920. Additional DBA - Semco Construction Co. Additional email - info@semcoconstructioninc.com....

Stellar Roofing

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in roofing, siding, gutters, and skylights, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Stellar Roofing on Angi
Wise Home Energy LLC

BPI Accredited Contractor with experienced staff offering the best in energy efficiency assessments and upgrades.

Do-It-All Contracting of New York, Inc.

Full roof installations only. As a general contractor we perform both commercial and home improvement, satisfaction guaranteed. Call us today for immediate response. We look forward to helping you make your dream home or business a reality.

09/29/2016

Semco was the first contractor I called. I spoke with 3 others and none could match price or features. The awning was delivered to our house and Semco installed it 3 days later. There were no hitches in the entire process.

Description of Work
Installed a retractable awning

Category awnings

07/21/2014

What they did not do is what is at issue, and the poor quality of what was done. The owner took me to court for breach of contract, and the judge dismissed his claim. No more really needs to be said. The owner, John Lemke, left for Florida after four days into the job, and the person he left in charge was elderly, had been seriously ill since November, and did not have the skill or health to do th...

Description of Work
Buyer Beware! I hired Semco Construction to remodel my kitchen, and ended up firing them due to poor quality of work and lack respect for me, my property and others working in my home. Before I fired them, they did the tear down of the kitchen, replastering of existing walls, replacement of walls, cabinet installation, and built a new closet.

Category replacement windows

I'm very sorry that (Member name removed) was unhappy. She never allowed me to see, even once her concern, or ever to try to fix things. John Lemke

06/23/2014

John met me as scheduled and got down to the brass tacks. I did not share any of my previous estimates. Instead gave John the task of an estimate. John made my problem very difficult. His estimate became obvious after all of the decisions I was trying to make. I am having Semco Construction side my house. I appreciate Angies, If I just went shopping for siding Semco Construction would be listed. I...

Description of Work
Surprised Me Completely! I knew John Lemke through various paths crossed. I never knew what John did for a living. I found John on FB through a request to like his business. I said to my wife, Is big brother really watching? I called John and asked if he knew what I was working on. Responds with a negative. I explained what I was doing and asked if he wouldn't mind to come out for an estimate for gutters, siding. John came out as my final estimate. Mind anyone who has followed my experience, I was going to have it panted, gutters replaced by 2 top choices.

08/07/2013

John is always responsive, specific in his job specs and in getting the job done well and on time. He has done several jobs for our family and we always return to him even after looking around. We will use him again and do recommend him to others. A good choice for your home remodeling jobs.

Description of Work
Replaced windows.

07/31/2013

In my opinion they kind of shot from the hip. I have been doing construction for years and didn't feel like doing this project. I thought they went too quick in the quote and I thought it was very low and I was concerned about it. We hired a different contractor that was much more detailed. They were doing the quote too quick, didn't take enough measurements, and it was too low. I know that they h...

Description of Work
I last used Semco Construction for a quote about 3 weeks ago. We have a 32' x 14' deck. It is actually coming out of the 2nd floor and down underneath is a patio. We wanted the gaps not to leak water down on the patio. You get this material and build it underneath. It looks like beaded flooring but it is waterproof and it routes the water off to a drain channel so the area underneath the deck is waterproof. They were also going to trim off the deck to make it look nice.

Category drain pipe

Windows, siding, doors, SunSetter retractable awnings, baths, kitchens, gutters & insulation. Gutter guards to keep the leaves out.

Check, Financing Available