EVERGREEN TREE & LANDSCAPE

With Angi since July 2006

3.7

Brockman Tree & Lawn Care LLC

Locally and Family owned and operated by the Brockman family with over 70 years of hands on experience. We do not use sub-contractors for any of our landscaping, fertilization, or lawn & yard work projects. We also offer a warranty for any seeding job and guarantee visible results with our lawn care programs. We offer online bill pay and account management. All customers get a call ahead for lawn care service so you know when we are coming.

Offers by Brockman Tree & Lawn Care LLC on Angi
Fields of Green Lawncare And Landscaping

Fields Of Green Lawncare and Landscaping is a fully insured, owner operated company that has been serving the Rochester, NY area since 1996. Whether you are a first time home owner with a small lot, or a large commercial property spanning several acres, we have the experience, skills and equipment to take care of your landscaping needs. Our #1 goal is to have you as a long term satisifed customer. Please feel free to contact me personally by phone or email and I can provide you with a free estimate of service and answer any questions you may have. Scott Goodman, President Fields Of Green Lawncare And Landscape

LC Property Maintenance

Established in 2011 and fully insured, LC Property Maintenance is owned and operated by landscape expert Lee Gill, providing residential and commercial services. We have grown to become one of the most popular landscaping companies in Rochester and the surrounding WNY counties. Whether we’re mowing your lawn or installing a complex system of custom hedges, we work efficiently while taking an artisan’s approach to each project. Regardless of the nature of your lawn care and landscaping needs, you can have total confidence in the expertise and professionalism we at LC Property Maintenance are committed to providing. We proudly serve the greater Rochester NY area including the counties of Hamlin, Hilton, Brockport, Kendall, Holley, Spencerport and Gates. Whether you’re a homeowner looking to take your property to new levels or beauty, or a business in need of reliable, expert landscaping services, LC Property Maintenance brings many years of professional experience to each project. Our team specializes in lawn care, landscaping, and snow removal services while striving to offer rates that are among the most competitive anywhere in the region. For additional information on our landscape and lawn services, or to get started with your free estimate, call LC Property Maintenance today at 585-831-3796!

03/11/2016

Bill C.

Description of Work
Did major landscaping, large tree removal, and yard drainage work: expensive but necessary and done in a timely manner. I followed up by contracting for yearly lawn service, and here they completely failed me. They had completely covered an existing lawn that was in poor shape with a layer of "screened topsoil", which was full of small gravel, and their planting of new grasses never "took" and they avoided several attempts on my part to even come and see the problem.

06/15/2012

Lisa G.

Nice way to conduct business, Evergreen Tree and Landscape. I thought since they were a larger outfit that they'd somehow be more responsible and professional, but I was sorely mistaken.

Description of Work
I phoned Evergreen Landscape and it took them 5 days to call me back. The owner said he'd be over late that afternoon and never showed up. No call, no explanation or refusal of the work, just didn't show up.

07/28/2006

Evergreen Tree & Landscape does a very nice job. They arrive every week. They even blow the grass off the sidewalks and away from the flower beds. If I have any requests, they will come out as soon as I call them. I am very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Evergreen Tree & Landscape mows and trims my yard.