ARNOLD'S TREE SERVICE

921 WHITESIDES RD

Broadalbin, NY 12025

10/25/2016

Andrea L.

They did an ok job at a reasonable price. As I requested, they cut up everything over about 3 to 4 inches into firewood lengths and I did the cleanup.

Description of Work
I needed to have a dead elm taken down and several large branches of old maple trees needed to be removed. (Elm cut from standing; maple branches cut by climbing; maple branch over road cut from the ground)

09/17/2014

Edward F.

Description of Work
Cut down the trees

10/30/2012

Timothy W.

cut most of tree down 1 day including removal of all branches. Left the larger pieces of wood stacked along street. Came back Next day and cut down remaining part of tree, split and removed all remaining wood. Had someone came back on the 3rd day to remove stump down to 18 inches (so I can plant another tree right away). As an added bonus he came back on the next day and evened out the mulch left from the stump grind and repaired any holes in the lawn caused by the removal.

Description of Work
removed a tree including stump removal

02/29/2012

Daniel B.

He had very reasonable rates and a strong work ethic.

Description of Work
He did tree service for us. We've used him more than once in the past.

04/06/2011

KARLENE S.

I use him for any kind of tree work. He is fair in pricing and he is full insured. He is honest, he will tell me you don't want to do that and suggest something which would save me money or isn't as drastic as I wanted to do. He cleans up really well, he is quick, and he is fun to watch. He brings a big wood chipper and chops up all the branches.

Description of Work
He climbed up four oak trees and removed a dozen branches.

07/02/2007

MARY R.

They had showed up on time and they are dependable, although there was damage to my property that they felt was not worth mentioning to me. Also, their clean up job was terrible as they left wood chips and saw dust everywhere.

Description of Work
They took down 2 Ash trees within my yard. The job was spread out over 2 days because of weather.

Higher Elevation Tree Service

Higher Elevation Tree Service is here to serve you in all your tree service needs. We offer all aspects of tree service from trimming to full take down and removal. We strive on making sure every job we do the customers are satisfied.

The Davey Tree Expert Company

Call today for a free consultation. Our team of certified arborists provides expert tree services, trimming, removals, insect and disease prevention and more. All Davey Tree specialists are licensed, bonded and insured and committed to personalized client service and accomplishing your property goals. Contact us today to get started!

Minimally Invasive Construction & Tree Service