Hamptons Power Wash

Founded 1987 • With Angi since May 2012

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Why YOU should hire Hampton's Power Wash ! We use only ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY cleaning solutions and commercial grade equipment, PWNA-Power Washers of North America CERTIFIED, Angie's List Super Service Award Recipient 2014 and 2015, Superior Customer Service, INSURED, With over 25 years experience we are...."THE HAMPTON'S POWER WASH AUTHORITY"! For examples of my work please go to foto gallery at WWW.HAMPTONSPOWERWASH.COM...

We offer power washing and handyman services (such as deck repair, painting, gutters, install gutter covers, some flooring and some carpentry) for all of Suffolk County.

Platinum Power Washing is committed to providing quality workmanship and superior customer service on all our applications. At Platinum Power Washing, we strive to maintain our reputation as a high quality, very service oriented company with our main focus being customer satisfaction. Call us today!

East End Power Washing has been serving the East End of Long Island for the past 12 years! We provide top of the line service that will have you telling all of your family and friends to use us for all your Power Washing and Soft Washing needs! Our Professionalism , Punctuation , and Quality of our work not only blows our competition out of the water , but will leave you speechless and telling everyone you know to use East End!!! Give us a call for your FREE ESTIMATE!!

04/22/2021

I contacted Peter because I thought that the decks and house exterior on a second home in East Hampton needed cleaning, as it had been three years. Due to the pandemic, I have been unable to travel to the property. He went by and looked everything over, called and said that it all looked fine and that I should wait. Wow! A really honest assessment from someone who could have told me otherwise and ...

Description of Work
To inspect the deck and house exterior to see if it needed to be cleaned.

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing

10/21/2020

What a pleasure it was to work with Peter Zegler. Extremely professional, the work was done on time, complete, and pricing was fair. I would highly recommend Hamptons Power Wash to anyone looking for this service. Fantastic work ethic!

Description of Work
Mildew removal and power wash of house

Category pressure washing

06/25/2020

I am very pleased with the results, and I highly recommend Peter and Hamptons Powerwash.

Description of Work
Powerwashing exterior of 2-story cape with white v-siding, including windows, deck rail and lattice work. The cleaning solution used was environmentally friendly and effective at removing all the green stains and accumulated dirt. Peter is a terrific guy, friendly, very respectful, and an excellent technician, one of the few who can legitimately boast of training and certification in this specialty. Will re-hire the company again in the future for sure!

Category pressure washing

07/23/2019

Work was done promptly as promised and Peter was professional in every way. Great job! Would highly recommend.$3000

Description of Work
Wash shake siding and decks

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing

10/15/2018

being a contractor myself, ive seen alot of power washing jobs. Peter is definitely one of the best . i would highly recomend Peter to anyone.

Description of Work
power wash all trim and facia boards and house [ stucco ]

Category pressure washing,house painters

We "carefully clean" CEDAR SHINGLES. WALKWAYS, PATIOS, POOL AREAS, (bluestone, marble, sandstone, limestone, brick, cement. DECKS (mahogany, cedar, ipe, cca), OUTDOOR FURNITURE (teak, mahogany, designer. AWNINGS/UMBRELLAS. ROOFS (cedar/asphalt). FENCES. TENNIS/SPORT COURTS. DOCKS. We REMOVE (semi-transparent/oil stain coatings *SEE EXAMPLES OF MY WORK AT WWW.HAMPTONSPOWERWASH.COM

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal