Color My World Inc.

Founded 1993 • With Angi since March 2010

Color My World is a highly experienced commercial and residential construction/general contractor company. Since 1993 we have specialized in interior and exterior painting,remodeling and refinishing for many properties in various sizes. We work in a professional manner and pride ourselves on being prompt, courteous and clean. Your satisfaction is our goal. We will give you our personal attention, answer all of your questions and find a perfect solution for you. No job is too big or too small. Please contact us today for a free estimate and consultation. 888-863-3592 or 914-490-7165...

Mjcastano Contracting Corp

All types of masonry work from repairs to new foundations. Patios, chimneys, fire places steps, retaining walls, walkways, stone work, curtain drains, dry wells! We pride ourselves on reliability and quality and look forward to working with you soon!

Pizarro Construction

Pizarro Construction and Painting Inc. is a family owned and operated business that was founded in Peekskill, New York. With 7 years in the industry, we have managed to become a highly regarded company throughout the area. Our values of honesty, transparency, and perseverance are at the center in everything that we do. Our professionals are skillful, efficient, and aiming towards excellence every step of the way. We are attentive to details, committed, and always go the extra mile to achieve your satisfaction. We don’t spare any efforts in meeting your demands, and we won’t leave a site until your expectations are surpassed. We are go getters, hard workers, and willing to follow up after the job is complete. Pizarro Construction and Painting Inc.aspires to build partnerships of trust with each client, in order to stay on top of your demands and requests. Our staff aims to build better for you, because we value your business.

Alto Contracting - Masonry & Paving

Paving & Masonry contractor's specializing in asphalt driveways, stamped concrete, natural stone masonry work, bluestone work, driveway sealcoating.

07/16/2018

We had a HUGE last minute project - a complete home broadcast studio that needed to be built ASAP. I spoke to Sal (the owner) and the project was set up within days! They demolished a kitchen and built out a soundproof booth and the entire rest of the studio to PERFECTION! The guys were always on time and they were there every day they were supposed to be. We never had to "oversee" them. They cleaned up every night even - when they were coming back the next morning. They worked incredibly fast and really hard to complete the job on time and they did! Every crew that came knew exactly what they were doing and we could not be happier with the results. Sal was an unbelievable contractor who came by the site every day to check on the progress, was invaluable with suggestions for us, very down to earth and really professional at the same time. Returned every call or text right away. The price was great and I would recommend them to anyone!!!

Description of Work
Built and Entire Home Broadcast Studio

Category countertops,drywall,electrician,picture framing,insulation,remodeling,home builders,woodworking,interior painters,doors

06/02/2017

Excellent Service. Installed quick and properly.

Description of Work
New Kitchen Reno. Custom deck 2 car garage

Category decks,garage doors,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

06/02/2017

Second Reno. Total home makeover.

Description of Work
3 kitchens, 3 baths, 2 decks, windows, siding and roofing

Category ceramic tile,decks,drywall,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling,roofing,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

04/28/2017

The crew was on time, professional, and clean. They always cleaned up after themselves and I would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Complete finishing of the basement

Category basement remodeling

04/28/2017

Easy, smooth and efficient. His workers were clean, neat and organized. Every time they came inside they never disrupted a thing. They also cleaned up after themselves and I love how the deck turned out. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Tear down and rebuild of the deck in the back yard

Category decks

04/20/2017

It was great! They were on time and organized, neat and professional. I would recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
I've used them to build my deck, redo my bathrooms, paint, and build my fully-finished basement.

Category decks,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

04/19/2017

It went amazing. They were all very professional and cleaned up their mess everyday. Sal was always there to answer my questions. It went faster than I expected and I would recommend them to friends and family.

Description of Work
Remodeled kitchen and two level deck

Category decks,home remodeling

09/15/2015

Everyone loves the quality of Sal's craftsmanship when they view the finished product. What they can never know is what the experience is like. I've worked with several contractors before, that is, until I met Sal. Sal LOVES his job and will be as excited as you are to see it come together. No one is more courteous, professional, or flexible. When Color My World is on the job you can be sure it will done on schedule or earlier. Plus, being a neat freak, Sal always ensures that your home is spotless while the work is being performed. I could not recommend him any higher.

Description of Work
Sal and the experts at Color My World have effectively renovated and updated my entire home. From gorgeous trim work and painting throughout the entire house, to our incredible decorative Trex deck and bluestone patio. They totally replaced our siding, gutter system, soffit, and fascia to create a jaw dropping maintenance free exterior. When people approach our home, Sal's custom designed mahogany garage doors are always commented on. Basically, Color My World turned our humble home into something we are exceedingly proud of. The compliments from friends and family never cease.

Category garage doors,remodeling,roofing

06/14/2015

Sal spent a lot of time reviewing our needs and our budget and giving us realistic expectations of what we could accomplish. He was always on time and always professional; traits shared by every one of the carpenters, electricians, and painters I interacted with on the job. Every phase of the project was completed on time and within budget. I will use Color My World again and strongly recommend them. They took great pride in their work and my family and I couldn't be happier in the new home they helped us create.

Description of Work
Color My World provided renovation and general contracting services prior to my family moving into our newly purchased home. On the main level they removed several walls between the kitchen/dining room and dining room/living room to create an open living space. They built and installed custom beams and columns to ensure all of living spaces were safe and structurally sound. They refinished and repainted the kitchen cabinets, refinished the kitchen fireplace, and custom built a granite kitchen island. They refinished all of the 40 year old wood floors on the main floor including repairing the gaps in the floor left by the wall removal. They provided all of the finished carpentry work including the installation of custom molding and the installation of a banister in the foyer. In the basement they removed a wall to create one open great-room and removed wood paneling from the entire basement. They sheet rocked all of the walls and installed a wall to wall tile floor. They provided wall paper removal services and repainted every room on the main floor and basement. They provided contracting services for all of the electrical work including the installation and wiring for custom lighting throughout the main floor and basement.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling,wallpaper removal,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing,basement remodeling

Specializing in commercial build outs and residential interior remodeling and finish work including kitchens, bathrooms, interior/exterior painting, wall papering, power washing, tile work, decks & finished basements.