Roma Pools

Founded 1984 • With Angi since February 2015

With our 30 years of experience, we have the knowledge and expertise to construct pools and waterscapes of all different styles. We will work closely with you and your landscape architecht to bring your ideas to life. We will transform your ordinary backyard into a tranquil get-a-way. No vision is too difficult for Roma Pools. With Roma Pools, you know you are getting the most experienced experts working on your outdoor project....

Loja Masonry LLC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in masonry all tape and harscaping services. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide,great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Regional Property Maintenance LLC

Now offering up to 20% discount on new hardscape and landscape installations. Must mention this ad at time of initial contact. Regional Property Maintenance LLC offers a wide range of landscaping and lawn maintenance services, including installation of hardscaping and pavers, outdoor kitchens, fire pits, patios, landscape design and installation, planting and seasonal clean-up for one-time clients or year-round maintenance. Over the years we have developed many long term relationships by always delivering valuable customer service and exceptional landscaping services all at affordable prices. We design, install, and maintain new and existing landscape projects and we work with both residential and commercial clients. We provide your properties with all aspects of year-round care (lawn care, lawn maintenance, plant installation and plant maintenance, snow and ice-removal). Call us today for a free estimate!

Offers by Regional Property Maintenance LLC on Angi
Northern Lights Electric of Westchester County inc

Cost is determined by the job. Free estimates. All work done by owner. Quality work and affordable prices.

10/15/2014

carmela P.

Description of Work
We purchased a house with an in ground pool that was in terrible shape. Roma did a great job. The pool looks amazing, anyone that see the pool in pictures thinks that the pool is in a luxury hotel.

Category pool cleaners

07/11/2014

Anne S.

I started using them this year and so far so good. The re-tiling looks beautiful. They have been working here a couple of months, but so far I am happy.

Description of Work
I use Roma Pools. They did a lot of work on my pool and they are now servicing it weekly. They changed the filter, heater, and broken pipe. They also re-tiled my pool.

Category pool cleaners

08/23/2011

carmela P.

As I said the pool was a wreck before they came. Just know that this is a family run company and they came to work hard -even worked throughout that awful heat wave we had experienced in July. Very dependable and cared about every detail. I was glad to see the pool was finished , but sad to see them go. I have never swam in a gunite pool that felt like smooth satin. It looks beautiful. Good pool companies are hard to come by, some companies I called didnt show up or return calls. Roma Pools showed up when they said they would and got the job done.

Description of Work
I had an old gunite pool redone, the old pool was an absolute wreck. Pool was drained, old tiles/cement taken up. Pool was sandblasted due to being painted by previous owner. acid washed, resprayed with gunite/plaster, new tiles, beautiful grey finish-safey drain, timers, salt water, pool vac. and many other features. Do realize these types of pools are a bit costly to remodel. but so worth it in the end.

Category remodeling

Pool & Spa Construction, Restoration, & Maintenance. Outdoor Kitchens & Living - Brick Ovens, Custom Bbqs, Fireplaces, & Fire Pits. Landscaping – Patios, Retaining Walls, Fencing, & Waterscapes. Childproofing - Baby Loc Fence, Automatic Safety Covers, & Pool Alarms.