CONFIDENT HOME, INC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since April 2009

We are a General Contracting and Home Improvement Company in business since 1999. Your home is your greatest asset, so when it comes to construction improvements and remodeling you'll want only the best doing the work. Our electricians, plumbers and framers are all licensed and insured and have been with us from our inception. Owner, Frank Funigiello prides himself on his personalized service and quality work. We are licensed and insured in Westchester and Putnam Counties (NY) and in Connecticut....

Yorktown Painting

Yorktown Painting Contracting Inc is a full service, fully insured residential Painting company in Westchester county NY. Our team of professionally trained painters follows craftsmanship operating procedures to insure longevity and best protection for painted surfaces. Industry standards and procedures set forth by PDCA (Painting and Decorating Contractors of America) guarantee every job receives a thorough specification and methodical execution plan. Home owners have many choices when it comes to hiring painting contractors but not everyone can deliver what they advertise. Contact us for a no obligation consultation and estimate - 914.837.7301

Pizarro Construction

Pizarro Construction and Painting Inc. is a family owned and operated business that was founded in Peekskill, New York. With 7 years in the industry, we have managed to become a highly regarded company throughout the area. Our values of honesty, transparency, and perseverance are at the center in everything that we do. Our professionals are skillful, efficient, and aiming towards excellence every step of the way. We are attentive to details, committed, and always go the extra mile to achieve your satisfaction. We don’t spare any efforts in meeting your demands, and we won’t leave a site until your expectations are surpassed. We are go getters, hard workers, and willing to follow up after the job is complete. Pizarro Construction and Painting Inc.aspires to build partnerships of trust with each client, in order to stay on top of your demands and requests. Our staff aims to build better for you, because we value your business.

Service Pro llc

Good work good people Service pro llc Power washing Interior- exterior painting Carpentry Gutter cleaning Kitchen cabinets painting Kitchen cabinets installation Flooring installation FREE ESTIMATE

Offers by Service Pro llc on Angi

02/05/2014

Lorraine A.

He coordinated all the subcontractors and kept in contact with my KD which kept my anxiety in check. All I had to do was pick out the materials and order out! Frank is knowledgeable about code requirements and made practical suggestions. He was punctual, polite and kept in contact throughout the entire project. I will definitely use Frank from Confident Home for my next project.

Description of Work
Frank did a complete kitchen remodel including a wall tear down to help me get the 'open concept' I was looking for.

Category home remodeling

02/02/2014

Eric W.

We put a bid out for our project to 3 different contractors. We found Frank at Confident Home to be the most thorough in his analysis of the architectural plans. He inspected the property, asked us some questions about things that were not on plan, and his bid was well thought out. Frank clearly explained the entire process to us and handled all of the coordination of services and permit needs (town inspector, dept of highway, drainage and stone patio contractors that we brought in, flooring company, etc.). Frank is very detail oriented and takes a lot of pride in his work. He was very demanding of perfection from his sub-contractors, and from other workers that came in to contribute that were not part of his company. Frank is very conscientious of keeping the work site clean, which we very much appreciated. Frank's pricing was completely transparent. He constructed his contract to be paid based on successful completion of different milestones. So other than the initial 25% up front, every time we paid Frank it was only after he completed a specific task (like painting, framing, roofing, etc...). We absolutely LOVE the final outcome of our project. The deck looks fantastic and the garage is amazing. Frank professionalism, eye for detail, and pride in his work made the final output and quality outstanding.

Description of Work
Built a 2 car garage with loft upstairs and built a deck (with an Azec water drainage system) on top of a stone patio.

Category decks,gutter repair,pavers, gravel,garage builders,woodworking,drain pipe

03/18/2013

Deirdre C.

Frank F. of Confident Home was the contractor for our kitchen remodel last year. Some parts of our home - including the kitchen - are over 200 years old. Frank had to work with uneven walls, unlevel floors and non-square rooms as part of this remodel. He was helpful in collaborating with us on a kitchen that was appropriate for the style of our home, helped us with the design and was very thoughtful in his carpentry work in order to maintain a smooth and streamlined look considering the unevenness of most work surfaces. Frank is professional, organized and has a great team of sub-contractorsthat are licensed, reliable and a pleasure to have in your home. From the very start of our project, the subs showed up on time to look at the project, delivered estimates in a timely manner and completed the work within the given timeframe. It was a tag team approach that worked every day, the communication was evident and no time was lost. As the homeowners, we did not delay our project. We were prepared with finishes, hardware and made our home as accessible as needed. Frank and his team finished our kitchen according to budget and in 34 DAYS!! I can't say enough about Confident Home, I highly recommend Frank.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel- demo old kitchen; remove debris; install cabinets; install fillers, toe kicks, crowns, etc; create open shelf cabinet between room split; install tin backsplash; install tile backsplash; build shelf over wine bar; install hanging glass rack; coordinate licensed contractors for plumbing, electrical and floors

Category woodworking

06/25/2012

Mark M.

Went on time, under-budget. Very happy with the results

Description of Work
Updated our Kitchen

Category woodworking,home remodeling

04/26/2012

Deirdre C.

Confident Home is the best contractor you will ever find. Frank is professional and courteus and his work is absoloutely meticulous. He is driven by quality materials and service so that the end result is there for a lifetime. He works as if he is working on his own home and it shows in the final product. I have had Frank do several jobs in my home - one fo which was an office remodel. He refinished a very uneven ceiling, the result of poor craftsmanship the first time around. He added a half wall of wainscoting and a shelf. He replaced heating elements as needed. The results were great- we went from a dingy, useless bedroom to a trendy office in 2 days. Confident home also did work on our deck. Frank is very conscientious about using quality products and not abandoning any quality materials already in use. Our old deck was a trex floor with horrible, unsafe pine rails. Frank recommended keeping the existing trex floor (a savings to us) and replacing the rails with cedar. My pesky creativity always jumps in and I wanted to have a shaded area on our small deck. Frank collaborated with me on the design for a pergola with the right number of headers to accommodate my awning. Our deck project turned out amazing and offered us extra living space, higher home value and a lovely retreat- all at a fair price.

Description of Work
Several jobs: Office- apply wainscoting and make shelf; refinish uneven ceiling Deck- replace old pine woooden rails with cedar, build cedar pergola, replace and repair trex on floor of deck.

Category decks,woodworking,home remodeling

10/21/2011

John F.

FINALLY!! I hired a company that got the job done right! I'm a very detailed person and notice a lot. I've hired many people to perform different services at homes I've owned in the last twenty years and there has ALWAYS been issues, but not this time! Frank (the owner of CONFIDENT HOME, INC.) is also a very detailed person and it certainly showed in his work. I found him to be very meticulous and competent. I highly recommend him and I'm looking foward to using him for subsequent projects.

Description of Work
Repaired rotted joist on small deck, replaced outer trim board and primed all sides. Re-installed tile edge and panel under deck. Repaired rake trim and rotted supporting 4x6 beam on roof, covered up soffit area and primed all repairs.

Category woodworking

02/02/2011

BOB S.

They are outstanding. I've used them before and he is great. He is honest and he is meticulous. He is fair and good at what he does. He says he is going to do something and he does it. He is tireless. He is great.

Description of Work
I used Confident Home to do a staircase.

Category remodeling,woodworking

04/10/2009

BOB S.

He was very very thorough and competent. He made suggestions that were very smart and beneficial and would stop a project until we had clear understanding and made agreed decisions. His knowledge was keen, skill level high and detail meticulous. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
I hired them as a general contractor to remodel my three bathrooms. Frank ran the project.

Category home remodeling

CONFIDENT HOME, INC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since April 2009

84 IVES FARM RD

Brewster, NY 10509

General Contracting, home improvement, Home Additions, Remodeling, Kitchen remodel, Cabinet installation, Bathroom remodel, Finished Basements, Decks, Trex Deck (TrexPro), window installation, painting, crown moldings, finish carpentry, general carpentry, mudroom remodel, tile work.