J Fuentes Landscaping Inc

With Angi since May 2012

4.3

Free estimates, more than 10 employees,contracting,...

Marios landscaping

I do all types of landscaping, have been in the business 15 years. Also have been doing tree service work for 10 years.

Junk - Away

Junk-Away is an owner/operated local business - not a franchise. We firmly believe, and have made it our goal, to provide an exceptional and thorough service, that can only be accomplished by a "hands on" operation. To ensure the attainment of this objective we will not take on any more work than can be completed in a punctual manor and with 100% customer satisfaction. A simple principle dictates every action we take whether it's while giving an estimate or putting the finishing touches on a clean out; we are in business to help you! Regardless of what you require or the magnitude of your project, if it's within our capabilities we will be happy to help. To this end, when you call any of our phone numbers they are all directed to the owner, Ryan; you will speak either directly with Ryan or he will return your phone call in a prompt fashion. He will also be the person that arrives at your door to give you your free estimate. Junk-Away has been designed to meet all your needs. Additional email - estimates@junk-away.com.

SCRAP-IT! JUNK REMOVAL

Our mission is to reduce landfill growth through our Eco-Friendly Junk Removal. We will find your unwanted items a new home through our recycling and upcycling programs. Our co-founder grew up in this industry working for his father's junkyard and junk removal company that was founded in the 1960's. In 2009, his father passed away and he decided to take some time away from the business. But, after doing some soul searching, he realized it was time to return but with a new perspective and launched Scrap-It! In 2019. Our co-founder, Orville Davis, brings over 50 years of experience, passed on through his father, to our organization. He intertwines technology, environmental protection, and waste management into one bundle. Orville Davis teamed up with his wife Cynthia Davis who brings life and perspective to this organization. Together as the ideal duo, they tackle waste one job at a time!

09/19/2016

Did not use. Used landscaper used by neighbors.

Description of Work
Pruning & grass cutting

Category landscaping

05/25/2015

I left numerous voice mail on both listed numbers no response ever

Description of Work
He never responded to a weeks worth or voice mail on both numbers

Category lawn service

04/24/2015

Jose called me back the same day and came out to look at the job. He was fair in his price. He told me he would do the clean up that week and he did it when he said he would. Every area of the yard was done perfectly. I have had mediocre landscapers in the past so it is so awesome to look at my yard now!

Description of Work
spring clean up

Category landscaping

06/11/2013

I called this company twice and left messages with a female. I did not receive a sresponse to either one of my calls. If they were unable to provide me with an estimate and or service the professional thing to do is have some one give a courtesy call.

Description of Work
None

Category landscaping,lawn service

03/16/2013

Jose arrived on time, even though I was late.. quickly gave me a price after looking over the scope of work. 2 days later I decided to pull the trigger and Jose and his team went to work. 3 days of cleanup transformed my property from an overgrown mess to a clean clear plot of land with potential.

Description of Work
I purchased a home in smithtown on a .75 acre lot. The land was severely overgrown with ivy, trees, and 20 years of fallen leaves. Jose came and gave me an excellent price. They took out about 5 trees and many bushes that were over grown. They cleaned out the ivy beds of leaves, pulled the ivy off the trees and just generally cleaned the entire property. We are already talking about more projects (plantings, hardscape ect...)

Category landscaping,tree service

All landscaping services, Fall cleanup, spring cleanups,trimming,mulch,weekly maintenance,trimming,tree removal,weeds removal,shrubs,Planting of all types of plants and trees. We also provide concrete leveling,repair,stamped and decorative design,driveways,walkways. and more

Landscape lighting