SFH Enterprises

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2013

SFH Enterprises, L.L.C. is a family-owned and operated business. From your first interaction with our company through all of your landscaping, property maintenance, or small excavation needs, you can expect top-notch customer service, honesty, and a more than satisfactory job on whatever project you have. SFH Enterprises, L.L.C. is a fully-insured company with over ten years of landscaping experience. Contact us for your free consultation and price quote today!...

Big Ants Trucking & Excavation

We are a family owned and operated trucking and excavation company. The work we do ranges on a very large scale. We strive on perfection and will not leave unless you are happy. One call does it all!

Dirt Devils

With over 5 years of experience, Dirt Devils is committed to excellence every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business.Here at Dirt Devils we pride ourselves by having long time customers and we try to treat our customers like family. Give us a call and we will show you what we can do !

Maxams Tree Service

Call Maxams Tree Service for all your tree removal needs. Services include: Tree Removal Lot clearing Trimming Storm damage Located in Bolton Landing AM is Fully Insured Call today for a free estimate!

09/26/2019

Kathryn S.

Sent them the information of what I would like done and asked for a quote, but, never heard anything back from them, I requested a quote back on 9/11/19

Description of Work
Lawn Mowing

Category lawn service

[Member Name Removed], I don’t recall getting a request, but I have no clue where Red [Member Name Removed] is so it’s definitely not in my service area

04/15/2017

Bill C.

Excellent! On time, quality work with good price! Would recommend SFH to anyone.

Description of Work
Raking yard leaves.

03/11/2016

mary O.

My property was listed for sale during the late fall/winter months. Realtors needed access to the property for showings with very little notice. Scott and his team kept the property in good condition through the winter months by plowing and sanding a steep drive and clearing snow and ice by the road, routinely checking mechanical systems in the house and performing light cleaning. My house is sold now and I referred SFH to the new owners. I wish Scott and SFH all the best!

Description of Work
Provided plowing, sanding, light cleaning and house check for absent owner.

Category house cleaning,snow removal

11/24/2015

Bill C.

Puncture. Detail. Self direct.

Description of Work
Clean/collect leaves.

09/21/2015

mary O.

Description of Work
Great Service! I spoke with Scott about the scope of work, he visited the site and gave me a quote all within a day or two. Work was performed on time in a professional and courteous manner. I will absolutely continue to have SFH take care of the grounds around my house and look forward to them plowing this winter!

03/03/2015

Elizabeth C.

Pleased with service, have used for at least 2 years.

Description of Work
May through October, annual basis: Lawn mowing and brush cutting.

01/19/2015

Larry B.

It went great! I called and left a message. Scott called back promptly. He said he had some great seasoned hardwood. I said bring it over. I paid him. And now we are enjoying a warm cabin in the woods.

Description of Work
Provider delivered a beautiful full cord of seasoned hardwood to our Brant Lake, NY log home.

08/27/2014

Terry G.

I have been using SFH Enterprises for 3 years.

Description of Work
General lawn maintenance.

07/07/2014

robert T.

Very good, very professional excellent quality work.

Description of Work
Lawn mowing and tree work

Category lawn service,tree service

Thank you for your review! We appreciate any feedback our customers give us! We are glad you are pleased with the job done at your property and look forward to working with you more!

11/21/2013

Maria R.

I did not use him because we ended up doing it ourselves this year. I would definitely consider him in the future for lawn service or light excavation.

Description of Work
Contacted Scott Hayes for lawn service. He responded promptly and g ave me a price quote.

Category lawn service

[member name removed], Thank you for your review! We appreciate hearing our customers' feedback. We hope to help you with any needs in the future. Thank you, Scott

SFH Enterprises

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2013

Po Box 136

Brant Lake, NY 12815

Landscaping, lawn & yard work, hardscaping, driveways, property management and maintenance, snow removal, firewood, tree service, small excavations, lawn reconstruction, housecleaning.

Check, PayPal