Greg’s Tree Service

Founded 1987 • With Angi since July 2006

Greg’s Tree Service is family owned & operated and has been proudly serving Buffalo, NY and its surrounding neighborhoods for over 20 years. Our experience allows us to provide our customers with solutions to any tree needs with integrity and expertise. Although we specialize in the removal of large trees, we work on any size task, including stump grinding. We own a bucket truck and other equipment required to do your job. We are also skilled tree climbers. Our sensitivity to your landscaping needs will leave you with a natural look....

Heinz Tree and Land Service LLC

Heinz Tree and Land Service LLC

A local tree service company that focuses on safety and reliability. We are BBB accredited and fully insured. We also offer land clearing and grading along with our tree removal,trimming and stump grinding

09/16/2017

Perfectly. Plus, Greg gave us some very helpful info on our evergreens!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very large maple tree w/hanging branch over our porch.

09/06/2017

08/01/2015

When you have a business, you should return your phone calls and answer your messages. If you are on vacation or are unable to perform the work, than at least set up your voicemail stating you are unavailable at the present time and suggest another time for the people to call you back. If you can't answer your calls, then maybe you should have a receptionist or someone else handle the daily phone ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider did not get my business due to the fact that they never returned my phone call. When I called, I had to leave a voicemail with my contact number. After waiting 3 days, I called another tree service provider who came out the next day and gave me the estimate. My husband and I have decided that the other tree provider will be getting our contract. We wanted to have a smaller company to get our business as they always seem to give a better price.

07/20/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gregg came out to give an estimate on a tree branch that broke during a big storm. He came out within two hours of my call and gave me a terrific estimate. Ultimately the power company came and cut down the tree the next day. (Gregg recommended that I call them to see if they would come out.) Although I didn't use his service, I will the next time.

07/10/2014

I called twice. The first time they said they would get back to me. They didn't, so I called again. I provided my address, they said for sure they would be out over the weekend to give me an estimate. I never heard from them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never showed.

CATEGORY tree service

Tree trimming and removal, stump grinding, pruning, firewood & large tree removal.