MARRA ELECTRIC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2010

Internet Service

We started Marra Electric in 2004. With over 15 years experience as an electrician I wanted to provide a service that was honest and fair. That’s why we give you up front pricing. You will know the total cost of the job before we start. No suprise bills at the end. We treat our customers like they're part of the family. Customer service is our #1 priority. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your experience from beginning to end. We will always show up in a professionally lettered vehicle and in uniform. We guarantee all of our work. If for some reason you are not satisfied , we will come right back and fix the problem. With a focus on safety and quality , we pride ourselves on being courteous, on time , and on budget. We are fully licensed and insured and are always ready to serve all of Suffolk County NY....

We can take care of all of your electrical needs.

Kelly Electrical specializes in the design, installation, and maintenance of electrical systems for residential and commercial premises. We offer Electrical service upgrades, Electrical Panel installations, Pool wiring, Recessed lighting, and Landscape lighting

Our mission at RJD Electrical is to continue the growth of our business by doing right by all of our clients. We love seeing that one of a kind smile on a home owners face, at the end of a project! RJD Electrical, stacks up with the competition, and surpasses it with competitive prices, second to none workmanship, and a prompt/responsive team. We give you quality that you can measure, and a finished product that will enhance your home forever. Licensed and Insured! Call us today!

03/04/2021

Today, Marra Electric installed of a manual transfer switch to enable a full house (10 circuits) emergency backup using my 6500W portable generator. The estimate quoted by Marra was the lowest of three that I had, and the equipment installed is the highest quality. That said, the only thing better was the crew's knowledge, experience, and workmanship that was demonstrated throughout the job. The c...

Description of Work
Install Manual Transfer Switch

Category electrician

Anytime happy to help.

02/02/2021

Excellent workmanship and vey neat by the installer I would have them do work for me again in a heart beat.

Description of Work
replace and hang a new ceiling fixture and install a dimmer switch and single pole switch

Category electrician,lighting

01/23/2021

Danny and his crew are top notch. I have used Marra Electric a few times and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a professional, knowledgeable, and courteous electrical team. Whether it's an emergency repair or a new installation project, look no further. I will be using Marra this Spring for some additional outdoor electrical work. A+

Description of Work
I had an electrical repair issue last year which was quickly identified by AJ and repaired. This past month Marra helped us with our new pool. Danny, Kevin, AJ and the rest of the crew ran a new 100 amp line through our attic along with Cat6 wire and hooked up all of our new pool equipment including a Pentair automation panel. They also ran electrical lines for new outdoor outlets and lighting. They did a very clean job and the cost was fair.

Category electrician

11/10/2020

Danny was fast to respond and gave a very manageable estimate. The work was accomplished very professionally and timely. I would highly recommend this business and have already hired them to come back for additional work. Excellent business!

Description of Work
I needed a flip light/security camera installed on side of house.

Category electrician,lighting,home security systems

10/01/2020

Excellent, came in time with 2 guys and completed both in 30 minutes.

Description of Work
Light kit on ceiling fan and replace outdoor floodlight device.

Category lighting,ceiling fans

Service upgrades & repairs, troubleshooting, hot tub wiring, fixture replacement, & standby generators

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa