MARRA ELECTRIC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2010

1395 LAKELAND AVE

Bohemia, NY 11716

We started Marra Electric in 2004. With over 15 years experience as an electrician I wanted to provide a service that was honest and fair. That’s why we give you up front pricing. You will know the total cost of the job before we start. No suprise bills at the end. We treat our customers like they're part of the family. Customer service is our #1 priority. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your experience from beginning to end. We will always show up in a professionally lettered vehicle and in uniform. We guarantee all of our work. If for some reason you are not satisfied , we will come right back and fix the problem. With a focus on safety and quality , we pride ourselves on being courteous, on time , and on budget. We are fully licensed and insured and are always ready to serve all of Suffolk County NY....

05/04/2022

Jacqueline W.

We were very happy with the work that was done. Marra electricians came on time and they were very professional. We would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Removed ceiling fans and put in high hats in living room. Also, outdoor flood and a new outlet was put on the garage. They put a new fluorescent light in the garage. M

Category electrician,lighting

03/04/2021

Frank C.

Today, Marra Electric installed of a manual transfer switch to enable a full house (10 circuits) emergency backup using my 6500W portable generator. The estimate quoted by Marra was the lowest of three that I had, and the equipment installed is the highest quality. That said, the only thing better was the crew's knowledge, experience, and workmanship that was demonstrated throughout the job. The crew was generous to answer my questions and to advise with dos-and-don’ts. When the work was completed, as a test, and for my benefit, the crew and I performed a thorough hands-on, transfer of power from the grid to the generator and back again. For this homeowner, the entire experience was outstanding. Many thanks to Marra Electric, who have my full recommendation.

Description of Work
Install Manual Transfer Switch

Anytime happy to help.

02/02/2021

ralph R.

Excellent workmanship and vey neat by the installer I would have them do work for me again in a heart beat.

Description of Work
replace and hang a new ceiling fixture and install a dimmer switch and single pole switch

Category electrician,lighting

01/23/2021

Darren G.

Danny and his crew are top notch. I have used Marra Electric a few times and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a professional, knowledgeable, and courteous electrical team. Whether it's an emergency repair or a new installation project, look no further. I will be using Marra this Spring for some additional outdoor electrical work. A+

Description of Work
I had an electrical repair issue last year which was quickly identified by AJ and repaired. This past month Marra helped us with our new pool. Danny, Kevin, AJ and the rest of the crew ran a new 100 amp line through our attic along with Cat6 wire and hooked up all of our new pool equipment including a Pentair automation panel. They also ran electrical lines for new outdoor outlets and lighting. They did a very clean job and the cost was fair.

11/10/2020

David Y.

Danny was fast to respond and gave a very manageable estimate. The work was accomplished very professionally and timely. I would highly recommend this business and have already hired them to come back for additional work. Excellent business!

Description of Work
I needed a flip light/security camera installed on side of house.

Category electrician,lighting,home security systems

10/01/2020

John B.

Excellent, came in time with 2 guys and completed both in 30 minutes.

Description of Work
Light kit on ceiling fan and replace outdoor floodlight device.

Category lighting,ceiling fans

08/29/2020

Kimi D.

They were very professional, quick and knowledgeable. I would hire again!

Description of Work
Troubleshoot and repair

08/24/2020

Justin S.

Change fixtures, outlets, switches and gfi

Description of Work
Absolutely perfect. They were efficient, precise and more than fairly priced. Evaluated the entire job quickly and did great work. Will be using them more in the future and highly recommend to anyone needing and electrician.

07/23/2020

Lance C.

These guys are very clear on the scope of work and very careful and methodical in installation. They also coordinate very well with other trades working on the job. His price is reasonable. He will also tell you what the limitations and possible complications of the job. Never once did he or his crew fail to answer any questions and also sought customer input or clarification. Every time I look at the work they did, I'm proud to say Marra Electric is my electrical contractor.

Description of Work
Danny and his crew completely rewired our home in Sag Harbor, New York after severe water damage.

Category electrician,lighting,internet service,ceiling fans,cable tv service

06/30/2020

Debra M.

This light has been giving me trouble for years. I had it replaced so many times. Its a very dark side to my home and the light was needed to walk to the backyard. Since its been replaced its like daylight has dawned each time it is activated. What a relief and what a great light they installed. I would rehire in a second. A job well done!

Description of Work
An outside sensor light

Category electrician

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Happy to help.

Trigger Electrical Resources

We have been serving our communities for over 25 years in all aspects of the electrical field. Our corporation has multiple officers that are licensed Master Electricians.

JCDA Services

JCDA's mission is to provide its customers the highest-quality electrical services with a focus on personalized service by offering convenience and rapid service.

Offers by JCDA Services on Angi
    Fielack Electric Corp

Fielack Electric was incorporated in 1988 and has completed over 58,000 electrical installations for our customers in Nassau and Suffolk counties ... earning their trust and a A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau. Your call will be greeted by one of our friendly full time staff, not an answering machine and when a Fielack Electric service vehicle arrives at your home or business, it is fully stocked and ready for all your electrical needs. Our trained service technicians with decades of experience are qualified to handle virtually any electrical job and will provide prompt, efficient and courteous service all while taking care to keep things clean and safe and respecting your property. Fielack Electric is fully licensed, insured and bonded in all local, county and incorporated villages for your protection. We back up all of our services with our industry leading “Done Once, Done Right” Warranty which covers All Parts, All Labor for 1 Year, Guaranteed.

Internet Service
    35607-me
    MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

Service upgrades & repairs, troubleshooting, hot tub wiring, fixture replacement, & standby generators