MARRA ELECTRIC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2010

We started Marra Electric in 2004. With over 15 years experience as an electrician I wanted to provide a service that was honest and fair. That’s why we give you up front pricing. You will know the total cost of the job before we start. No suprise bills at the end. We treat our customers like they're part of the family. Customer service is our #1 priority. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your experience from beginning to end. We will always show up in a professionally lettered vehicle and in uniform. We guarantee all of our work. If for some reason you are not satisfied , we will come right back and fix the problem. With a focus on safety and quality , we pride ourselves on being courteous, on time , and on budget. We are fully licensed and insured and are always ready to serve all of Suffolk County NY....

LI Craftsmanship Inc

LI Craftsmanship Inc

LI Craftsmanship has been serving and building our community since 2011. LI Craftsmanship is a certified service-disabled veteran owned business. We value each of our clients and professional customers and have invested in top quality products to best serve you. We have compiled a team of knowledgeable and professional individuals to give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing you are working with the best electrical contractor New York has to offer. Unlike our competitors, we will take the time to explain and help you understand exactly what you are getting and why it is the best option for your home.

03/04/2021

Today, Marra Electric installed of a manual transfer switch to enable a full house (10 circuits) emergency backup using my 6500W portable generator. The estimate quoted by Marra was the lowest of three that I had, and the equipment installed is the highest quality. That said, the only thing better was the crew's knowledge, experience, and workmanship that was demonstrated throughout the job. The c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Manual Transfer Switch

CATEGORY electrician

Anytime happy to help.

02/02/2021

Excellent workmanship and vey neat by the installer I would have them do work for me again in a heart beat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace and hang a new ceiling fixture and install a dimmer switch and single pole switch

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

01/23/2021

Danny and his crew are top notch. I have used Marra Electric a few times and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a professional, knowledgeable, and courteous electrical team. Whether it's an emergency repair or a new installation project, look no further. I will be using Marra this Spring for some additional outdoor electrical work. A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an electrical repair issue last year which was quickly identified by AJ and repaired. This past month Marra helped us with our new pool. Danny, Kevin, AJ and the rest of the crew ran a new 100 amp line through our attic along with Cat6 wire and hooked up all of our new pool equipment including a Pentair automation panel. They also ran electrical lines for new outdoor outlets and lighting. They did a very clean job and the cost was fair.

CATEGORY electrician

11/10/2020

Danny was fast to respond and gave a very manageable estimate. The work was accomplished very professionally and timely. I would highly recommend this business and have already hired them to come back for additional work. Excellent business!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a flip light/security camera installed on side of house.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,home security systems

10/01/2020

Excellent, came in time with 2 guys and completed both in 30 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Light kit on ceiling fan and replace outdoor floodlight device.

CATEGORY lighting,ceiling fans

Service upgrades & repairs, troubleshooting, hot tub wiring, fixture replacement, & standby generators

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa