JFA AUTO

Auto Alarms
Auto Radiators

1301 ARTIC AVE

Bohemia, NY 11716

Auto Service and Body Work. Saturday hours by appointment only....

02/09/2021

JFA did a great job !!! I was unsure of where to go and the reviews for JFA on Google convinced me that this was the place !!! And I made a good choice !!! Very professional ....

Description of Work
Accident Repair

Category auto body repair,auto painting

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

04/19/2016

I originally brought the car in just to have the timing belt changed. I was told that there were other problems that needed to be remedied. I agreed on the belts and hoses since they were original and my car was 10 years old. The only problem I had was that I was asked if they could keep the car overnight to which I agreed, but they had the car for over four days.

Description of Work
Change timing belt and replaced all belts and hoses.

Work Completed On 02/15/2016

04/20/2015

My daughters car was due for inspection. she went in by herself and was treated well. no problems were reported.

Description of Work
Inspection

Category auto body repair,auto repair,car inspections

Work Completed On 04/20/2015

03/20/2015

I was not happy with the service. They did not do A class a job. There was still obvious damage to a rear quarter panel. I had no problem getting the car in for the repairs but I would not recommend the company to others.

Description of Work
I took my daughter’s car in for damage repair.

Work Completed On 06/19/2012

03/18/2015

It turned out very well. They have great quality of service. No difficulties getting the car in for service. They deliver what they promise to deliver.

Description of Work
I took the car in for collision repair and repainting.

Category auto body repair,auto painting

Work Completed On 11/08/2013

03/18/2015

Everything went well. Everyone was really nice. I've been taking cars there for about five or six years. They are always upfront about scheduling. John is great to work with.

Description of Work
They fixed a damaged bumper on one of our company vans.

Category auto repair

Work Completed On 11/20/2014

03/18/2015

I’ve had several cars done there, and always have been happy with them. They work with you and make sure to stay within your budget. John is always very friendly and helpful. He has great suggestions. I've never had any problems getting the car in when I need to.

Description of Work
I took the car in to be repainted.

Category auto painting

Work Completed On 12/05/2014

02/24/2015

John at JFA is the best. I've used him for years and never had a problem.

Description of Work
After someone backed into my car, John, Jessica and everyone provided with outstanding service.

Work Completed On 02/18/2015

12/19/2014

They were very professional and honest.

Description of Work
They did an estimate for some scratches and a quarter panel that was damaged. They gave the estimate in detailed writing. I ended up using a provider recommended from a friend, but I would go to them first, if anything happened.

Category auto body repair,auto repair

Work Completed On 12/16/2014

10/31/2014

JFA Auto did an excellent repair on my 2003 Camry. They contacted the other parties insurance co. when additional damage was discovered during repair. Friendly professional service, answering all questions and concerns. I picked up my car that was beautifully cleaned and polished. I definitely recommend JFA for any auto repair.

Description of Work
Repaired rear-end collision damage.

Work Completed On 10/21/2014