College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving

NYSDOT #38386
USDOT #2177516

160 WILBUR PL

Bohemia, NY 11716

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

College H.U.N.K.S. Hauling Junk & Moving is a full-service moving and junk removal company offering reliable, professional, and stress-free services across all of Long Island, including Brooklyn and Queens. Our moving services include packing/unpacking, moving supplies, on-site junk removal & donation delivery for unneeded items. All of our team members are professionally trained, background checked and insured for the protection of you, your home & your belongings. Up to 70% of the items we remove are recycled or donated to charity organizations located on Long Island, giving you the peace of mind of knowing items you no longer need will be given the second life they deserve. Get your FREE No-Obligation Quote Today! ...

4.4

hauling (86)movers (52)trash removal (9)

03/14/2021

My furniture was damaged, just about every piece had some sort of damage to it. I would think more care would be taken when moving a customers belongings.

Description of Work
moving furniture

Category hauling services,moving companies

Work Completed On 03/14/2021

12/16/2020

Very smooth, fast and professional. Great job!

Description of Work
Moving a room full of stuff from Brooklyn to Patchogue,

Work Completed On 12/12/2020

11/06/2020

Good job. Very nice guys. Some of my items got damaged because of that they claimed they weren’t responsible. Oh well... you win sm you loose sm

Description of Work
Moving from Queens to Manhattan

Category garbage collection,hauling services,moving companies

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

08/30/2020

The service was fantastic. College Hunks were prompt with an original quote, were very responsive for follow up questions, came to our departure location to give us an in-person estimate for our junk removal and were punctual and professional on the day of move/junk removals. James and David were very polite, careful with all of our items and really hustled. It was such a relief to have our move a...

Description of Work
Moving and junk removal

Category garbage collection,moving companies

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

07/29/2020

I hired them for my move. They showed up and refused to do the job which cost me several thousand in rent. I lost over 2,000 as a result of their failure to do the job.

Description of Work
Moving from my apartment

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

04/26/2020

Flawless! Great guys very dependable punctual couldn’t have gone better! I will use college hunks again and will recommend highly!

Description of Work
Pickup and delivery of a very large sectional couch

Category garbage collection,moving companies

Work Completed On 04/26/2020

Review for College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving - 160 WILBUR PL, Bohemia, NY - 38522816

03/06/2020

They were professional and friendly. There was some damage to the walls on the stairs, but before they left pictures were taken a claim was filed and they were apologetic. We were told they would take care of it, which they did. We ARE very happy with the hunks and will use them again!

Description of Work
Hauling

Category hauling services

Work Completed On 02/19/2020

06/21/2019

This is our second time using this company. We were extremely satisfied with their service on the first move that I wanted to help up with our second move from storage. This time we had the team of Giuseppe, Jamal G., Robert F., and Jason G helping us. These guys were were very courteous, responsible and respectful with the whole process. I was very pleased with their service and help because movi...

Description of Work
We were moving our things from storage into our new home.

Cost $676.38

Work Completed On 06/02/2019

06/21/2019

The team of Tom G, Santos, Jamel and Sarge were awesome. These guys took the time to make sure everything was wrapped and protected before they loaded it into the truck. Then they took it to the storage unit and put it in as neatly as possible. They were very careful when moving my things. I also was impressed on how responsible, respectful, and courteous they were throughout the whole process. I ...

Description of Work
We needed to move from our apartment and we needed help put your things into a storage unit.

Cost $1,165.3

Work Completed On 05/22/2019

09/18/2018

They showed up as promised, correctly estimated costs, and got to work. It took a second truckful to get it all done and they told me that up front and were right on time with their return for the second load. They moved everything without marking up walls or doors, and worked hard finishing in the timespan expected.

Description of Work
Cleaning out an old house of 50 years of junk

Category garbage collection,hauling services

Work Completed On 09/18/2018

Garbage collection, Junk Removal, Hauling, Moving and Move Labor

We cannot remove Hazardous materials.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check