Action Installations, Inc.

Founded 2001 •

Hand made Cabinetry, wall units & mantle surrounds All phases of Custom Millwork & interior doors 20 years experience 18 years in business Owner/operator present on every job High Quality Craftsmanship, Attention to detail and customer service is my priority ...

Precision Overhead Garage Door Service

Precision Overhead Garage Door Service

Offices in Northern NJ, Westchester, Nassau, Suffolk, Orange, Rockland, Putnam, Ulster, and Dutchess Counties in New York and Fairfield County, CT. We provide garage door service when it’s convenient for you. Angie's List Super Service Award Winners 8 Consecutive years. All phone calls answered 24-7. Weekends available at no extra charge. All technicians are drug and background checked. Cost is determined by the job. Service fees may apply. No extra charge for after-hours service.

Offers by Precision Overhead Garage Door Service on Angi

08/26/2019

Doug from Action Installations designed and built a custom fireplace and mantle for us. His professionalism, attention to detail, creativity and commitment to completing the job on the time frame he gave us was 5 star. He also installed shiplap to the wall surrounding the fireplace. We will definitely hire him for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fireplace, mantle and shiplap

08/11/2019

Doug was very professional, and had good advice for the project. He delivered and installed the cabinets on schedule. The quality is great, and is exactly what I wanted and we discussed. I would definitely recommend Action Installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed built in shelves to flank the bay window.

CATEGORY custom cabinets

Thanks [Member Name Removed] It was a pleasure working for u Your house is coming out great!! Hope to hear from you again

07/31/2019

I've used him several times. His job was outstanding. He was loyal, honest, and the cleanest worker. He provides top quality work. I've recommended him to a lot of people. You get what you pay for. I am very happy. He took me to the warehouse to pick and give me more ideas on what materials he would use. He responded immediately.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built in custom made wall unit for the fireplace mantel. Crown molding of my living room.

CATEGORY woodworking

Thanks [Member Name Removed] , it was a pleasure working with u Your living room and bathroom look amazing Hope to work with u again soon

07/31/2019

Excellent. They were 100% professional and on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finished a carpentry. They constructed some furniture, trimmed, and did molding.

CATEGORY woodworking

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed] Can’t wait to stop by once the place is all done for some nice pictures

07/31/2019

He was excellent. He was a master carpenter. Extremely professional. Very polite and courteous. Very clean and punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did crown molding. Built a custom cabinetry for me.

CATEGORY woodworking

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. It was great working with u Look forward to seeing u again soon