ACA Electrical Contracting

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2011

4-TIME ANGIE'S LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER!! ACA Electric and Astrum Solar are teamed up to bring you huge savings on your electric bills for your home and work space ASK ABOUT OUR SOLAR installs and how we can make it work in your budget !!! ACA Electric is a privately owned business based in Babylon, NY serving the Nassau/ Suffolk area. All work is done in a clean professional manner, always on time, and offers the best pricing in the industry. ACA Electric will always leave your home or place of business clean and neat as the way we started the job. We offer clean and courteous service at all times. Although cost is determined by the job, we will meet your needs at all times. The biggest plus of ACA Electric is the fact that the owner, Alex, is always present on job sites making sure all work is done in a timely, professional manner and satisfying the customers needs. Video surveillance systems ● Recessed Lighting ● Troubleshooting ● Landscape Lighting ● TV and Appliance Installs ● New Homes Wired ● Service Upgrades ● Residential Lighting Maintenance ● Ceiling Fans/Attic Fans ● Pools and Hot Tubs...

Qccr

N/A
Qccr

We do it all, name a project we got you covered. From drycleaning to rebuilding your house!

11/21/2017

From the first meeting to the guys doing the work, everyone was very professional and knew their stuff. They did a great job and left everything clean and tidy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a 220 volt line put in for a stove and a couple of regular outlets.

08/11/2017

Henry was fantastic!!! I would absolutely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace several electrical outlets, install outdoor spotlight, install outdoor electrical outlets

07/24/2017

I am getting really tired of contractors not honoring these "Big Deals". While I can appreciate that a half day of work from two guys may not be sufficient to install a generator, it would be nice to have been offered a supplemental cost to cover the job (reflective of the discount of course). Third "Big Deal" simply refused by a contractor so far and definitely the last one for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Generator installation

06/23/2017

Best electrical work I have ever had one done. Jason was in close contact with me every step of the way. Anthony and Nico came right on time and performed all work as discussed neatly, professionally, and quickly. No issues whatsoever. I would strongly recommend ACA and will definitely use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed upgraded service to pool sub-panel for pool heat pump installation.

11/15/2016

I've used them a great deal. Unfortunately they had to come back and correct mistakes. I used them probably 4 times and they had to come back and correct mistakes. The quality of the employees is poor but the owner is good. The skill of the employees ranges from good to poor. I tried to get an estimate from them recently on some work and their response was basically non existent. They were punctua...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed recess lighting in the house.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

Authorized Generac dealer .Fans-ceiling, attic & exhaust. Appliance installation. Hot tubs & pools. Camera systems. TV installation. Lighting. Commercial and residential LED retrofitting and fixture replacement .solar panels

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check