LOWE'S - Binghamton

With Angi since August 2010

4.2

Additional DBA - Lowe's Companies Inc. Additional phone - (800) 560-7172. Additional DBA - Lowe's. Business Since: 1946. Email - customercare@lowes.com. Additional email - corpgc@lowes.com. ...

D&K Home Improvements

D&K Home Improvements

D&K Home Improvements have been remodeling homes for over years. We pride ourselves on offering professional service at a price you can afford. Contact us to discuss your next project today!

02/07/2015

They arrived and installed the fencing pretty much as scheduled.  We had some chain link fencing installed as well as some vinyl fencing with gates.  The vinyl fencing and both gates have not held up.  The quality is poor and the gates are both falling apart.  One of them is sagging badly and the hardware on both of them has broken.  I am very disappointed with them and would not use Lowe's for th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed fencing

CATEGORY fencing,home improvement stores

06/11/2014

There is a lot of variety in this place and the prices are pretty reasonable. I just went in for a few items and was able to get in and out of the store in about 15 mins.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Picked up some wood stain and nails.

02/25/2014

They exceeded my expectation and it was what they had quoted me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Lowe's to put up a fence.

CATEGORY fencing

06/11/2013

I just got a coffee maker from Lowe's Hardware and I think it is great, the prices are good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring and designing of the kitchen. We bought our vanity from Lowe's.

04/26/2013

I am a Lowe's fanatic; it is a big chain. If I have to replace something and I misplaced the receipt they will give me a store credit; a lot of places won't do that. Getting a store card is no problem for me since I am in there all the time. Last week I spent over $1,000 there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I shop at Lowe's - Binghamton. On my last visit I purchased some paint, adhesive grout for the tiles and some trim work.

Sales of hardware.