COMMON SENSE HOME IMPROVEMENT

Founded 1988 • With Angi since January 2012

4.2

I am hands on and present for every job from start to finish, no subcontractors. I will not take on any work beyond my capabilities just to make a quick buck. Free estimates. Unlike the large companies I develop a close working relationship with my customers and don't mind doing those small repairs. Check out my new website to discover all the home improvements I can do for you. Want something done thats not listed? Give me a call and we'll take a look at it. I'm local with solid references. Thank You, Gus Guley "I do what YOU want done"...

Above & Beyond Unlimited, Corp.

Call us today for all your plumbing needs!

John Piccirilli Plumbing & Heating Inc

John Piccirilli Inc., John Piccirilli Plumbing Heating and A/C Local Family Business since 2002 - Specialize in whole house heating and cooling systems including ductless system. All plumbing including well pumps, external water and sewer line and excavation if needed. (Note: we do not drill wells or pump septic tanks) Call today for a FREE estimate (607)775-1316

Modern Scapes and Hydroseeding

Based just outside of Binghamton, Ny. We provide beautifully landscaped outdoor living spaces, custom designed and installed. We offer complete landscaping and hardscaping services including hydroseeding. Whether the project is large or small, we recognize the importance of dedicated service. Our mission, is to provide creative landscapes that go above our customers expectations while maintaining the highest standards of craftsmanship.

02/12/2014

Not a good experience.

Category remodeling

I regret that (name) is now expressing displeasure with the work I performed. Also the work was performed in 2011 not 2013 and for far less than 4K. At the time of completion she expressed total satisfaction and if there were any issues that came up between now and then all it would have taken is a phone call to get me over there to discuss and remediate if relevant to workmanship. I'm hesitant to...

12/30/2012

See above. My apologies to Gus for taking so long to write this review.

Description of Work
Gus did an office remodel for me. Installed new ceiling and light. Built two built-in desks and floor to ceiling bookshelves. I gave him a general idea of what I wanted and he did a great job. He incorporated a lot of materials I had on hand as I had attempted the project myself before admitting that I am a terrible carpenter. He was able to work my small project into his busy schedule (post Sep 2011 flood). Excellent communication concerning when he would be here and any additional materials needed. No surprises. Very pleased with his workmanship and price. His estimate was lower than any other I received. His results were excellent. I hired Gus, not because of his lower estimate, but because his was the only company I contacted that was willing to take on my small project. I couldn't be more pleased that he turned out to be my only choice.

Category remodeling

Thank You! Gus

02/23/2012

The work that he did was great but he is really hard to get in touch with now and he did not finish the work. He has been paid for this work and he has not came back to completed it. I have known him for years and for some reason he has faltered over the last year for these services.

Description of Work
This was for general handyman work. He did electrical, roofing, and chimney work.

Category electrician

I will be contacting the member very soon. I was instructed by her son who paid for the most recent projects to hold off on any future work for awhile because of financial reasons. I enjoy working for the member and hope to resume my relationship with her this spring. Gus Guley

Additions, remodeling, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, retaining walls, painting, small repairs to major renovations, snow plowing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, hot water heaters, roofing, gutters, snow plowing & much more.

Boiler install, furnace install.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available