All Paws Inn

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2012

We have been in business in the Binghamton area since 2006. Our services offered are Dog Boarding, Doggy Daycare, Dog Grooming and Dog Training. We also are closed Monday thru Saturday 11am - 1pm for a lunch and rest period for the dogs....

11/21/2017

I dont believe she spent actual quality time. She spent about 15-20 minutes only because she lived half an hour away. No quality time was spent with them. The litter boxes were dirty. I would never use her even in an emergency. There is another website "care" something which I plan to use. She charged $20/hour TEN years ago plus mileage. Can't imagine what it is now. She is strictly a businesswoma...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet sitting for digs and cats.

CATEGORY pet sitters

[Member Name Removed], we haven't even done pet sitting since 2015, you said the work was completed in 2017. I think you have us mixed up with someone else. Sorry that you had a bad experience with them, but as I said we haven't done pet sitting for cats since 2015.

05/17/2017

great care

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Doggie day care

04/10/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
came to my house to take care of my cats. They were there every day and did a great job. It was nice not to have to worry about my cats.

06/04/2014

Nate was excellent. We've had several mediocre to bad experiences where our dog seemed out of sorts when she returned from boarding. All paws inn was a little more expensive than others but they were proud to show their kennels and play area. They have two large indoor play areas and one large astro-turfed outdoor area which are supervised at all times. They also post play times on Facebook so you...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One overnight stay for our Goldendoodle with a day camp the day before.

CATEGORY pet sitters,kennels

Thank You so much for your review. We enjoyed having [member pet name removed] here and look forward to her coming again :)

08/19/2013

Went very well. They taught the puppy to stay, took him on good long walks. They left detailed notes after each session.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog sitting/feeding/walking over 7 days (5 weekdays + 2 weekdays following week) once per day.

CATEGORY pet sitters

Thanks so much for your review. We love having Gatsby here and walking him at your home :)

We offer Dog Boarding, Doggy Daycare, Dog Grooming and Dog Training at our facility on Airport Rd. in Binghamton, NY

Cat Grooming, Pet Sitting