Apollo Contracting Corp

Founded 1972 • With Angi since June 2012

Home Improvement & Remodeling Turn your house into a home that lowers your energy bill and enhances your property's curb appeal with help from us. Apollo Contracting Corporation improves homes with energy-efficient products and quality work backed by our long-standing, unblemished record. Hire us for excellent, cost-effective services that make your living space come alive. Sub-contacting who only work for Apollo and no other companies. Family owned & operated....

D&DDesigns provides services for home decor, staging, organizing,event planning, catering. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

40 years of combined experience. Offering affordable roofing services with free estimates. I am a fourth generation roofer and I treat every customer like they are a member of my family with the respect and honesty they deserve. I am looking to build strong relationships with my customers that will lead to further business and referrals. Give us a call today for a free estimate!

The New York roofing company that goes above and beyond in every facet of your commercial or residential roof project. The Chandelle Roofing team brings unrivaled attention to detail, superior craftsmanship and customer focused service to all of our roofing and siding jobs. Whether your roofing project is in Suffolk County, Nassau County or New York City, we are dedicated to exceeding your expectations. The sky is the limit. Utilizing the latest in advanced roof estimating software and drone technology, we are able to offer competitive roofing pricing while using top of the line materials. Chandelle Roofing is proud to use the highest quality CertainTeed roofing and siding products. We stand by all of our work with labor and material warranties.

02/05/2018

Apollo was great. They were responsive and did a thorough job repairing my roof leak, replaced flashing, installing new fascia and new gutters. The siding needed to be removed but everything was replaced as if nothing was changed. Job was completed in 1 day and any mess was cleaned up. A little pricier than other contractors but well worth it. Haven’t had a problem since.

Description of Work
Minor roof repair and gutter work

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

03/30/2017

They also had to do some repair work, some termite damage. I did shop around. It was good price, a fair price. Their workmanship was good. They did everything they said they would. Any correction, the smallest thing that I found that I thought wasn't perfect, they corrected. I thought they were absolutely wonderful. I dealt with the crew themselves and I also dealt with the salesperson. They were ...

Description of Work
The did the vinyl siding on my house and they did a very small deck on the back of my house.

Category decks,siding

06/18/2015

The workers were on the roof ripping of the existing shingles, they were kidding around on top of the roof. The Foreman was not taking responsibility for his crew. I went out later and asked for the foreman, and I had found out that he was not on the job. The job was done with no supervision from the foreman or the owner of the company. When the job had finished there were ripples all over the roo...

Description of Work
They completely put on a new roof.

12/23/2014

Excellent job did all as contracted plus se extras great crew of workers. Owner checked on progress of job several times

Description of Work
New roof and new wood. Stripped off old roofing materials

Category remodeling,roofing

12/12/2014

They installed all new windows, but the new door we had installed is leaking air all around it and all the cold is coming in.

Description of Work
Installed windows and an Anderson sliding door

Category roofing,replacement windows

Siding & roofing. windows, doors. kitchens, bathrooms, basements, extensions & dormers

manufacturers. dealers. architects.