Allied Improvements Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since February 2008

20yrs same license # no complaints, no subs....

Always Affordable Chimney Inc

Family owned & operated. 24 hr emergency contact no: (516) 830-0166. Regular evening appointments available. License info: Suffolk County License: #48488-H, Westchester County License: #WC-23915-H11, Nassau County License: #H07086000, NYC License: #1402159. Additional email: info@AlwaysAffordableChimney.com. Always Affordable Chimney, Inc. is your Long Island Chimney Repair Specialist. We are a full service chimney and masonry company located on Long Island that services Suffolk & Nassau Counties as well as Queens, Brooklyn and Westchester County. We are a family owned business looking forward to serving all your chimney service and repair needs.Ask Us About The Ez Breathe Air Purification And Dehumidifying System We Now Install $89.99 Fireplace Cleaning Nassau & Suffolk County Only $10.00 off for Seniors Fireplace Cleaning

All Island Pro Home Improvements

Here at All Island Pro Home Improvement we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 20 years of experience we are experts in Roofing and Chimney repair and installation trades. We are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. There are no jobs too big or small! Contact us today for a free estimate. 24 hour emergency service. We look forward to earning your business.

Offers by All Island Pro Home Improvements on Angi
Fred's Chimney Magic

EXPERTS ON CHANNEL 7, CABLE NEWS AND DAILY NEWS! 1437 REVIEWS ON ANGIE'S LIST! NO COMPLAINT WITH BBB OR CONSUMER AFFAIRS! (CALL 800 696-7668 FOR A FREE ESTIMATE) LIFETIME GUARANTEE ON ALL STAINLESS STEEL LINERS AND CAPS. 38 YEARS IN BUSINESS. (3 tour) VETERAN ARMY MILITARY POLICE. EXFIRE FIGHTER. REPAIRED APPROX. 1/3 OF ALL NYC FIRE DEPARTMENTS. LOWEST PRICES GUARANTEED! PRIOR CONSULTANTS FOR BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORIES AND THE AMERICAN GAS RESEARCH FOUNDATION IN WASHINGTON D.C. "WE ARE GENTLEMEN WHO CARE" (read our reviews) THANK YOU!

Offers by Fred's Chimney Magic on Angi

04/27/2015

After obtaining several estimates from other contractors we were recommended by a family friend to contact Joe Miranda of Allied Imorovements.. Both Joe and his associ

Description of Work
New roof vinyl siding/shakes front of house and gutters

09/30/2013

Allied arranged for a dumster, which arrived the day before the job began. On the day the job began the crew was arrived on-time approx. 7:00 AM, the entire old roof was removed by 11:00 AM (20 squares) They installed new roof felt, and Ice and water shield on valley's , perimeter roof edges and the entire flat roof section of the roof. Also installed new 3/4" plywood where required. The roof was ...

Description of Work
Diagnosed the problem with my roof, and made constructive suggestions to correct its problems. Provided a fair cost estimate, and held to it. He also started and completed the entire job within the time frame quoted.

Category roofing,chimney repair,skylights

We at Allied really appreciate your write up on us!!!! We look forward to doing business again...Thanks Joe M

02/24/2013

I was thrilled that the work was completed before the snow storm and we probably would have been OK if the work hadn't been done ahead of time. Allied, I believe, tried to get as many repairs done prior to the storm. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Parts of my roof were pulled off from Hurricane Sandy. We called several roofers in the Bethpage area and Allied responded right away. Most importantly, they agreed to patch the roof the day before a freak snowstorm rolled in - in early November. We have not had any issues to-date resulting from the work done. We were told that the materials to be used would not be an exact match. I'm not the most trusting person so I returned to the dealer where our roofing materials were purchased. I was told that the faux architectural roofing I purchased years ago was sold at a time when genuine architectural shingles were far more expensive that regular shingles. The bottom line is that I was being told the truth and it is worth noting.

I would like to personally thank you for all of your recommendations. We look forward to do business in the future......Joe M

Installation and repair of roofing, siding, windows