Ageless Chimney, Inc.

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2010

New York's finest CHIMNEY and MASONRY company for 15 years, and the proud recipient of Angie's List's "Super Service" award for the past 6 years. Ageless Chimney offers, but is not limited to, chimney cleaning and repair, chimney liners, pointing, chimney caps, crowns, brick repair, fireplace repair/refacing and roof/chimney leak experts. We also specialize in building & repairing stoops, patios and driveways. We will beat any written estimate. CALL AGELESS CHIMNEY today: (516)795-1313 for your free estimate! Serving Long Island, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan and Westchester. Fully licensed and insured....

A Service Provider's profile image

+71 more images

chimney repair (254)chimney sweep (109)chimney cap repair (84)masonry (82)fireplace services (33)roofing (25)HVAC Companies (12)concrete repair (12)hardscaping (9)Patios (7)decks & porches (5)siding companies (2)

07/11/2022

Smith D.

Chimney Sweep and Safety Inspection

Description of Work
Chimney Sweep and Safety Inspection

Category chimney sweep

Work Completed On 07/09/2022

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your generous review!! We appreciate it!

12/29/2021

Doug W.

Really Great company. I needed a front porch repair and started getting estimates over the summer. The project kind of slipped off my radar for a bit when they called and asked if I was still interested. I definitely was and within a week had the materials picked out and they began work. They completed the project in about 2 days and it looks great! Joe is a great guy and kept in contact with me all throughout to give me updates on material and job expectations. Would highly recommend. Their price is very reasonable and the work is pure quality.

Description of Work
Front Porch Repair

Category decks

Work Completed On 12/27/2021

Review for Ageless Chimney, Inc. - 22 St Paul St, Bethpage, NY - 39583544

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for this very generous review! Sorry it's a little late in posting! It was our pleasure working with you! Kindest regards!!

02/24/2021

Sal T.

Please know Rob and Kyle were complete pros and did a fantastic job. They could not have been any nicer and respectful. No doubt in my mind if we need more work done I would request there services. Thanks, Sal Travaglino

Description of Work
Repaired Chimney Chute

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind and generous review! We will be sure to let Rob and Kyle know that you did! :)

07/19/2020

Ralph P.

Excellence, great price, on time and clean! Looking to do again at another home in Long Island.

Description of Work
Replace a missing chimney Cap

Category chimney caps

Work Completed On 11/19/2018

Thank you so much for this generous review Mr. Payne! We truly do appreciate it. Call us anytime!

06/20/2020

Elizabeth P.

Initial meetings with the owner went well and we were confident in the company and pleased with the price of the project. We had gotten several quotes and Agelesss fell in the middle so we decided to work with them. Before the project date, the owner and other workers showed up unannounced twice to spray paint markers for the work. Initial start date was pushed back due to backlog of other projects which was understandable. Day of, concrete patio was done and the end result is really mediocre and looks like little care was taken to do the job well. (Completely crooked break lines in the slab, incorrect pitch so the water now floods into our shed from the patio, concrete splatter ALL over our fences and house, still pulling chunks from all over our front and back lawns, broke our fence, took a Belgian block from our garden to use as leverage for their wheelbarrows and didn’t return) and that’s just to name SOME of the issues. Step wasn’t completed as reflected on the invoice and it took over 2 weeks, countless phone calls, no-show appointments, to get it done and it’s again, mediocre quality at best. Owner showed up (unannounced as usual) to discuss the step and justified the 5 blocks slapped together instead of the full paver stoop we paid for by telling us that we shouldn’t expect what was on the invoice because he calculated wrong and charged us WAY lower than he should have...note to the owner, that’s not good business. It’s your job to calculate a price and execute a job efficiently. You don’t go to a customer and tell them they should be happy with what they got because you made an error. Absolutely will NOT be using them for future projects! The only positive about this company was a few great workers who really tried to go above and beyond to clean up the disaster of a work site other workers had left behind and their office staff were always friendly and went above and beyond to assist us with getting in contact with the owner.

Description of Work
Concrete patio and block/paved step

Category concrete repair, masonry, patios

Hello Mrs. [Member Name Removed], We will be calling you today to try to set up a time to come over and discuss these issues with you. (The property was marked out by a NYS company that notifies all utilities if there are any conflicts with the area we were to be working in.) As for the work itself, we want our customers to be completely satisfied, so we will look at the issues you have with the work that was done. If in fact there is something that needs to be resolved, we always stand behind our work, so we will do our best to remedy anything that needs it! Thank you!

05/13/2020

Deborah D.

This company did an terrific job in all respects. You could not make a wiser choice than to hire them. They were not only professional but they were exceptionally honest. Accidentally a window got broken. They took full responsibility and took care of it very quickly and even brought up our air conditioner from the basement and installed it.

Description of Work
Build a new chimney

Category masonry, chimney caps

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

Hi Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to write this generous review! We truly appreciate it! (It was our pleasure to help out with the A/C!) Thanks again for this and stay well!!

04/13/2020

robert M.

Excellent Prompt and great team did the work

Description of Work
Rebuild upper chimney and new liner

Category chimney caps, chimney repair

Work Completed On 04/13/2020

Thank you so much for your generous review, Mr. [Member Name Removed]! We truly appreciate it!!

07/19/2019

Nadine E.

The vendor is very responsive and professional. The work was completed on time and fully met our expectations. The outcome looks great. We are very pleased and would use this vendor again.

Description of Work
Re-face brick chimney with stone; replace brick facade on house and outdoor lamp posts with stone; repair front stoop and replace blue stone.

Category masonry, chimney repair

Work Completed On 07/19/2019

Hi Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for this kind review! We are so happy that you are pleased with how your masonry projects turned out! It was absolutely our pleasure. Thanks once again, and we hope you enjoy them and the rest of your summer!!

06/24/2019

Linda F and Robert C B.

The stone was cracked into the stone and so the water was leaking affecting the durability of it. They refused to make it and it is totally ridiculous. They did not do good for the sidewalk also.

Description of Work
They came back and do a sidewalk for us. We ask them to look at the porch they did 2 years ago.

Category decks

Work Completed On 04/10/2019

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for writing, however we do not understand what this means. We did come back to you after you called us. We recommended what needed to be done. We would not leave you hanging! (We apologize but we cannot quite decipher what this message means.) Thank you.

04/14/2019

Adam G.

Ageless Masonry put a patio of Cambridge pavers in my backyard and I couldn’t be happier. The attention to detail was top notch as well as their professionalism and the finished product is fantastic. I highly recommend this company for anyone with masonry needs.

Description of Work
Cambridge Pavers Patio

Category masonry, patios

Work Completed On 04/13/2019

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], It was our pleasure working with you, and we are so happy that you are pleased with the results! Thank you very much for your generous review. We really do appreciate it!!

03/16/2019

Donald L.

The guys that came and did the work were great. The were quick and clean, and did the job in about a half hour. My only complaint was that I had originally scheduled the job for a previous day, which I took off from work. I got a call from the office about an hour and a half into my two hour window that the crew was tied up on other jobs. We rescheduled for a Saturday and they came when promised.

Description of Work
I had my chimney cap replaced and my chimney swept.

Category chimney sweep, chimney caps

Work Completed On 03/16/2019

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for this very kind review! Again...we are so very sorry for the last minute reschedule. It was an unexpected situation, and we really try so hard to not have to do that. Thank you for understanding!!!

03/09/2019

Joseph P.

Their office was very helpful and Informative about what would be done and when. They arrived and cleaned 2 chimneys as well as Inspected the insides being I just bought the home. There were no gimmicks or surprises. All the workers were gentleman. I would recommend !

Description of Work
Repaired chimney cap that blew off and cleaned and inspected 2 chimneys

Category chimney sweep, chimney caps

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for writing this kind review for us! We are very appreciative, and we're glad that everything went well when we came by!

12/13/2018

MARGARET S.

I call them to repair it my step. They gave me three different appointments. They never show up or follow-up. Call them since November until now. Very unprofessional. I left a message that I will never used them again.

Description of Work
repair outdoor step.

Category masonry

Work Completed On 12/13/2018

Hello Mrs. [Member Name Removed], We are so sorry that it ended up with us having to reschedule this work. We absolutely intend to repair the step, however it was not possible to get over there as of yet, during this, our busiest time. We did speak each time and feel terribly that our continued relationship has been affected. We really try our hardest to make it to every appointment, but sometimes we end up with unforeseeable circumstances. Please accept our sincerest apology.

12/09/2018

Tom K.

Pretty Good. They finished in two days. They were very late the first day. Then they showed up to work on a second day that I didn’t expect them. Overall the work was good but they didn’t really keep in touch and manage my expectations as to whether they’d be on site or not. It messed up my personal work schedule. Secondly, The original estimate of $2,200 was raised to $4,500 after discovery of additional repairs needed. I didn’t have a choice but to do it because they had already started. However, had I known of the additional issues, I would have gotten at least one additional bid to suss out the full job. Otherwise the final work was great. They finished and cleaned up internally and externally very nicely. I would use them again versus other competitive bids.

Description of Work
Repair to wood stove pipe and internal chimney flue and clay tile sleeves. Install of stainless steel sleeve from top to bottom.

Category chimney sweep, concrete repair, masonry, chimney caps, chimney repair, fireplaces

Work Completed On 12/03/2018

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for this nice review. We are glad you are happy with how the work turned out! So sorry about the late arrival...sometimes we get held up picking up materials. We appreciate your taking the time to write this review!

12/08/2018

Steve G.

Agless chimney was great. I received a confirmation call the day before the service was to be completed. I received a call the day of wondering if they can stop by earlier then anticipated. They were curtious, prompt, and professional. They did not try to sell me on anything additional although they did take the time to tell me what I could do to prevent issues from arising. I would highly recommend them and will rehire them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned chimney

Category chimney sweep, chimney repair

Work Completed On 12/08/2018

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for this very kind review! We truly appreciate your taking the time to write it! Call us any time!!

11/21/2018

Robert R.

said job would be 2 days and he was true to his word

Description of Work
needed to redo our fireplace, Sherwood rebuilt wall, tiled it from floor to ceiling, installed new fireplace door, new mantel, new hearth

Category fireplaces

Work Completed On 11/20/2018

Thank you Mr [Member Name Removed]! We try really hard to be accurate with our timing, and we appreciate this review!

11/19/2018

John P.

I had an appointment on Saturday, November 17, 2018, however when they arrived they did not have the correct chimney caps in the truck. We had to reschedule for Monday to accommodate my schedule. On Monday, they came ready to install the chimney caps, which they did a very professional job. There was no bait and switch with the price original quoted. They took pride in their work. I will definitely use them again and recommend to friends.

Description of Work
Chimney caps

Category chimney caps

Work Completed On 11/19/2018

Hi Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thanks so much for understanding that sometimes we have to make a revisit! We are appreciative of your kind review! Thank you!

10/05/2018

Karol B M.

Bob was very pleasant and was willing to honor an estimate that he had given me over a year ago. The repair went very well. No plants were damaged and no debris left behind outside or in the basement. I would gladly recommend Ageless Chimney Inc. to neighbors and friends.

Description of Work
Installation of a 35 ft. chimney liner for a gas furnace

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

Hi Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for these kind words! We really do appreciate it! So glad that you are happy with how it all went!

09/26/2018

Donald T.

Almost two weeks have passed trying to get someone from this company to come out and give me an estimate to have work done on my chimney. No one showed up on the scheduled date nor did anyone from the company followed up for the inconvenience. I will have another company do the work.

Description of Work
We needed a chimney cap, flue tile, and crown installed on our chimney.

Category chimney repair

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], We are very sorry for this inconvenience to you, however the appointment was originally scheduled for 6 days ago, not 2 weeks as you state.. That said, we did become extremely backed up on that day, BUT it was absolutely an oversight to not get in touch with you that same day. You had explained to us that you were not going to be home for the scheduled appointment, and that we should just drive by and leave an estimate in your mailbox *when we could. So we did plan to go by at a future date. When we did speak at a later time, to try to reschedule, we could not accommodate another day you wanted us to come by. We always try our very best to make it to every one of our appointments. Unfortunately, we sometimes cannot, but we always try to remedy that. Please accept our apology for any inconvenience on our part.

08/06/2018

Warren W.

on time, finished faster than expected would use again and reccomend

Description of Work
needed chimney cap, but since flu was crumbling, also installed liner

Category chimney caps, chimney repair

Work Completed On 06/01/2018

Good morning Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for this kind review. we really appreciate it!!

07/13/2018

Bing O.

The work was done in Oct. ob 2017. I wanted to wait a few months to see how their work held up before giving a review. Bob and his helper did the work. They did an excellent job of rebuilding a few rows of the chimney and repointing it. I am very satisfied with the work and the price of the job. I would recommend them to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Rebuilding top few rows of chimney and repointing.

Work Completed On 10/10/2017

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for this generous review! We are so pleased that you are satisfied with the completed work at your home! We always stand behind our work, but we're glad you found that after nine months all is good!

07/06/2018

Eric R.

The work was performed on time and at the estimated cost. The area was completed cleaned up when I got home; something many contractors fail to do. It couldn't have gone smoother.

Description of Work
chimney repair and repointing above the roof line

Work Completed On 07/05/2018