Roofing Time Inc

Founded 2012 • With Angi since February 2013

Circuit Rd.

Bellport, NY 11713

I am a sole operator with 30 years of experience. We have completed more than 3000 roofs in my career. I provide clear and complete estimates free of charge. From my first site visit to final clean up of a completed project, I am on site ready to answer any questions. Let us help you with your next

05/16/2021

Deborah S.

Great job and easy to work with .

Description of Work
new roof.

12/05/2020

Kevin C.

Excellent! From start to finish, the workmanship and attention to every aspect of the job was attended to without any need to prompt. We are 100% satisfied and would highly recommend Tom and his crew for a truly professional experience! Kevpat

Description of Work
Replace complete roof

09/08/2020

valerie D.

Tom and his crew did a great job. The roof, chimney and gutters all look amazing and they were super clean. Every piece of roofing removes was carted away. I didn't even have to sweep. Would definitely recommend,

Description of Work
Roof Replacement and Gutters

06/03/2020

PHILIP V.

From the moment I met Tom he was professional, kind and took the time to explain every step of the process. He was always punctual and prepared. The job was completed and exceeded my expectations. The crew left my home (gardens, deck, porch, driveway, etc.) cleaner than when they arrived. I was shocked at the speed and efficiency of the work and to say my roof looks spectacular would be an understatement. The true 5-stars goes to the crew. Like watching a painter work on the canvas these craftsmen paid extreme attention to detail and perfection. Every line, every angle, every cut was done with 100% accuracy and perfection. I would highly recommend Roofing Time Inc. without reservation. You will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

09/12/2019

Jennifer B.

We used Roofing Time about 2 years ago to install a new roof for our home and were very pleased with the results. Recently, we were seeking an estimate for new gutters for our home and Tom was very responsive and gave us an honest assessment. He told us that we did not need new gutters at this point in time - but we will definitely consider this company's services for our future roofing/gutter needs.

Description of Work
inspect gutters and give estimate for replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing

Thanks so much for the kind words

10/19/2018

Angela M.

Tom and his crew were amazing! My roof was old and tired and had started leaking pretty badly. I met with 6 roofing companies in total to get estimates and have the roof tarped until I could get it replaced. Tom's estimate fell in the middle ground pricing wise, but I was comfortable with him from the start because he was professional, nice, knowledgeable and seemed to honestly want me to understand the problems and process. He took the time to sit down with me, show me pictures of my problem areas and explain the technicalities in layman's terms without making me feel like he was talking down to me. He was always prompt and responsive in our communications including any random questions that I had for him. The entire job only took them about 5 1/2 hours start to finish. Extremely neat crew with one guy that stayed on the ground with a magnet picking up every scrap and nail that hit the floor for the entire length of time they were here. The job was neat, clean, amazingly fast and I couldn't be happier with the results. [*** Link removed ***] This is a link to a video he shot of the pretty severe water damage I had. I will include additional pics of during and after as well. HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Description of Work
I needed my roof completely replaced

Thank you so much for your review. We are very happy that you are pleased with our service. It was our pleasure Thanks again Tom

06/28/2018

Mickey V.

It (hopefully) went great...LOL... I have called Tom (The owner) the past few years due to a small leak in my Florida room....(for some reason every May the past 3 years)...Tom has come out...--evaluated what was needed....made the small repair for free....I just didn't want to do the whole section that needed to get done. Finally got around to it (after another leak this June and said..enough)...Tom and all his workers came out here and were done super fast and efficiently. Will eventually use again for rest of roof when needed in future...

Description of Work
I have had an on going leak through a light in my Florida room the past few years....

Thx [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your review

04/20/2018

Joseph G.

While not the biggest project in the world, the job presented some unique problems with a deck built over the roof. Enter Roofing Time. Tom, the owner, had made some suggestions that,to be honest, I was not on board with at first. After a couple of more phone calls I realized he was absolutely right. I can't tell you how satisfied I am with the job. All of the reviews about his professionalism, knowledge, courtesy, and everything else, are all true. Do yourself a favor and call these guys.

Description of Work
small roof over garage was leaking and needed to be replaced

04/09/2018

zenovia Q.

This was by far one of the most professional teams I have encountered in my 45 years as a homeowner. The crew surpassed the highest of standards one would expect. Punctual, professional, they work proficiently and completed the job quickly. They cleaned up and when they left, one would never know work of this magnitude had just been completed. Each and everyone of the crew was pleasant and polite. The quality of work was the best of all-SUPERB! Thank you Roofing Time. Please feel free to use me as a reference.

Description of Work
Roofing shingling

12/31/2017

george L.

Could not have been better, Tom is a pro, his entire crew were great, I would highly recommend Tom and his company Roofing time inc, High quality,excellent communication, clean, detailed, in a period of rough weather, they really came through,

Description of Work
roof repair

Thanks [Member Name Removed] Happy New Year!

09/28/2017

Carol F.

We were very pleased with the roofing project from beginning to end. Tom, the owner of the company, came to our house, and after looking at our roof, told us what he had observed and what he thought needed to be done to correct the problems. He had already looked at our roof, via Google Maps, and knew, approximately how many sq. ft. it was. He brought his laptop, and a portable printer, and after we discussed the scope of the project, and had chosen the shingles and under layer, he printed out a cost estimate, on the spot. I also want to complement his crew. They arrived early. They started work right on time. Everyone knew what needed to be done and they got to work. Tom was there, as was his foreman. The dumpster was delivered within a half hour of the crew arriving. Our roof was replaced in 4 hrs. Our property was spotless when they left. The dumpster was picked up that afternoon. Tom noticed that the truck that had delivered the dumpster had left some hydraulic fluid stains on our driveway. He apologized and said he would have them clean it up. They did. We have a new roof, at a very competitive price, and the project was painless from beginning to end. Thank you Tom, and crew.

Description of Work
We needed to have our roof replaced.

Category gutter repair, roofing

Thank you so much. We appreciate taking the time to review our work. Tom Melillo

09/15/2017

vaughn L.

My Insurance company requested that the contractor fill out a W9 in order for them to write out a check for the work listed on the contract - The contractor did not want to fill out a W9 and said he is not comfortable providing that type of information. He said he would call the insurance company and explain and then he never got back in touch with me - Unbelievable - a waste of my time!

Description of Work
No work was done, proposal was written to replace my garage roof that was damaged in a storm. price was acceptable at $3500, and presented to my insurance company, they agreed to pay and requested that the contractor provided his lic # and fill out a W9 for tax purposes and they will write out a check in the contractors company name. Contractor refused.

Im sorry we could not help you with your project. I was not comfortable giving out my personal and business information to strangers. I hope you were able to contract someone to complete your project.

04/01/2017

Justin M.

Tom (the owner) responded to my call and set up an appt for an estimate. He was very thorough and answered all my questions. There was a slight delay in getting the actual date the work would take place as he was a little backed up at the time, but Tom communicated this to me and I was comfortable with the delay. My only complaint was that Tom was on vacation when the actual work was done and the team who cleaned up missed a few things but nothing major. When Tom returned I mentioned this to him and he offered to come by and take a look. In Tom's defense the landscaping company had not done their fall clean up yet and it made the roofers cleanup difficult. It has been about 5 months since we had the work done and have had no issues thus far. All in all I am very happy with the work that was performed and the communication from Tom, I recommend him to anyone looking for roofing work.

Description of Work
I needed a new roof on my home and detached garage as well as gutters.

03/13/2017

Manny M.

Tom (Roofing Time) was very professional with detailed estimate and quality service/install. The job was completed in 1 day and came out great. I highly recommend Roofing Time Inc.

Description of Work
New Roof.

02/12/2017

Ann Marie B.

Tom was great! From beginning to end, he and his workers did a wonderful job at a great price.

Description of Work
Replaced half of roof and 2 skylights.

Category roofing, skylights

10/05/2016

PATRICK M.

Tom at Roofing Time gave me a very fair estimate. The real quality was his professionalism and his Crews workmanship.

Description of Work
They removed three layers of shingles from my old roof, install new plywood and installed a new roof.

09/26/2016

wendy F.

This went very well. He was quick to return our call, set up an appointment within a day or so, arrived early and quickly found what he was certain was our problem. He walked the remainder of the roof as well to make sure there weren't any additional potential problems. We would absolutely use him again and would highly recommend him to anyone in need of roofing services. Very satisfied customer!

Description of Work
Leaking roof

09/16/2016

Mickey V.

So far it has gone well....the owner Tom was in and out and had the repair diagnosed and repaired super quick and did not even ask for payment until AFTER a rainstorm.....

Description of Work
I had a small leak in my Florida room which the owner found super quick and it turned out to be a super small repair. No problems 7 weeks later.

07/10/2016

Carol B.

excellent. the leak was found and immediately repaired.

Description of Work
needed a roof leak identified and repaired.

06/08/2016

Dennis C.

Called immediately to arrange a time, arrived promptly. Inspected roof, found some unsealed nail heads as a likely source of a new leak. Caulked on spot, recommended seeing if that worked, no upsell. Professional and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Roof inspection, Angie's List special

03/21/2016

Matthew H.

Roofing time did a great job on our roof. The owner was very honest and takes the time to make sure that you get what you want. They were careful of my kids when they were going in and out, and covered the bushes in the front of my house to ensure that they weren't damaged. The cleanup was perfect, there was no nails or anything on my property when they were finished.

Description of Work
Full Roof Replacement

03/17/2016

Doris D.

It went great. Tom (the owner) explains everything and gives you a formal written estimate. His price was fair. They completed the job in two days and cleaned up perfectly. He covered my shrubs and protected my lawn and walkway. I couldn't be happier with my new roof. I recommended him to my boss for his house and also for my office. He got those jobs too. My boss was very happy as well. Tom was recommended to my by my next door neighbor, who was also very happy with the quality work he did. Tom always answers his phone calls or calls you back very quickly. Great guy - Great work !!!

Description of Work
Removed old roof, put down new plywood, added an ice shield and put on the new roof. He also removed my old leaky skylights.

02/29/2016

Maria A.

Roofing time was great from the start to the finish. Was able to complete work very quickly and everything was clean after they finished.

Description of Work
Took off old roof & put new roof on house.

02/12/2016

Jane A.

It could not have gone better. Tom mellilo is a total pro, He did what he said he would do, on time and on and get his crew was professional and very careful about clean up etc Tom's cate was competine and fail. I wishly recommend. Tom.

Description of Work
Rolling time removed the our shingies, repaired the decking where necessary, and replaced with new asphalt shingies.

01/16/2016

Catherine B.

I needed a new roof because I was getting solar panels installed. I can't say enough good things. Honest, responsive, knowledgable. The job was done efficiently in one day. There must have been about 10 roofers here and they were courteous, cleaned up. I highly recommend :))

Description of Work
New roof and skylight.

Alside Construction

We’ve served Long Island for over 35 years and have built a solid reputation for excellence, no matter how complex the job. No job is too big or too small, call or text today for a free estimate! 631-891-9027

Exterior Team Home Services Inc

Exterior Team Home Services, Inc takes great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer’s needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job. Call Exterior Team Home Services, Inc today! **For fastest respondence- please call us**We are licensed & insured contractor we have many years of experience doing Roofing ,Siding , windows, decks. Our priority is to help our customers no matter how big or small the job is at the end you'll be satisfied

Offers by Exterior Team Home Services Inc on Angi
    Omega Siding

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in siding services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Small roofing repairs to full roof replacements. Gutters and Leaders, skylight replacements, chimney flashings and more.

Commercial roofing