AAA-SAVE ON SPRINKLERS and LANDSCAPING

Founded 1974 • With Angi since July 2010

In business since 1974.family owned and operated.Satisfying customers locally and beyond for years.Our reputation is un-matched.Sprinkler irrigation and Complete Landscape services provided from concept to completion.Commercial and residential services offered.Property Management,Condominium Specialist.....

South Shore Sanitizing Solutions is leading the way in health and environmentally conscious commercial cleaning services provided by expert level franchisees. As an innovative commercial cleaning company, South Shore Sanitizing Solutions provide businesses like yours with the most comprehensive green janitorial and office cleaning service options in the industry, allowing you to provide a healthier environment for your customers and employees. South Shore Sanitizing Solutions, offers environmentally responsible, Green Business and LEED compliant janitorial services with state-of-the-art cleaning equipment using UV-C light, allergy-reducing HEPA filters, microfibers to reduce chemical use, and Green Seal Certified, biodegradable, non-toxic.

Professional Full Service Gutter Cleaning and Repair. A Fast & Reliable Service with over 25 years of experience, you can trust the extreme team to get the job done right. We hand clean your gutters and all debri is placed into garbage bags which we provide. After we have cleaned your gutters we thoroughly flush your gutter system with water (gutters are blown through in colder temps) insuring you are left with no clogs and no mess! We Finish the job off by doing an inspection of your roof and gutter system. Most minor repairs are usually at no extra charge, as we like to build lasting relationships with all of our customers. We service all of Long Island and Queens. Call 516.604.8301 today for your free estimate.

Family-owned business, my two sisters, and I have over 15 years of experience. Our goal is customer satisfaction. We detail clean to meet our customer's expectations and beyond. Having children nowadays, we understand the importance of having a clean sanitized home, and that's why we pride in the work we do to help keep our clients home clean and sanitized.

07/17/2013

This was my first experience with this company.I was very pleased that they were able to come to my home the same day I called. The man I dealt with, Glenn was very brusque. The minute I opened the door and he saw my dog he was not happy so I placed my dog behind a gate. He took care of everything in about 15 minutes. I thought $103 was rather expensive for 15 minutes. I did not like his attitude ...

Description of Work
He fixed a broken sprinker head and checked to make sure all the zones were working.

Category property management

All types of irrigation for lawn and garden,drip irrigation ,Hardscape and Landscape plantings

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available