Bradsell Contracting

Founded 1982 • With Angi since March 2014

Bradsell Contracting is a family owned construction company. From small scale projects to large renovations, our reliable team of skilled carpenters and painters will deliver high quality results guaranteed to increase the beauty and value of your home. Bradsell Contracting strongly believes in developing relationships with you, the client, in order to fully understand your needs and provide you with distinctive service, and fine crafted work....

Precision Painting Plus

Precision Painting Plus is a well-established painting company serving the Westchester area. The Precision Difference upholds ourselves to the highest standards to deliver premium quality, honest pricing, and on-time project completion work for every customer. We only work with skilled, trained professionals that use premium paint for their project. We deliver honest pricing with no vague or hidden fees. With on-time scheduling and daily communication, we reassure customers a worry-free experience. You can count on us to deliver the best project experience for you.

J & S Painting Plus Inc

J & S Painting Plus, a family owned and operated business for over 30 years, has provided excellent quality interior and exterior residential painting, as well as, commercial painting services. As an expert painting contractor J & S distinguishes itself from the competition by providing clients with the highest standards in customer service while remaining true to its values as a family owned and operated business. Unlike other painting contractors, we offer quality service delivered with reliability and integrity. Additional Phone Number: (866) 489-3802. Free Estimates and plenty of references!

Peter Smith Painting

For over 30 years the Peter Smith Painting Company, based in Norwalk, CT, has provided the highest quality interior and exterior painting services in Fairfield County, CT and Westchester County, NY. We are a fully licensed and insured premier residential and commercial painting company that brings much more to your project than the average house painter. We bring a sense of professionalism, commitment, and pride to to every painting job we do for you. That’s the reason so many satisfied customers call us back when they need a painter they can trust. We have built relationships with thousands of customers and today, more than 70% of our business is repeat business. If you are looking to hire a professional painting company, with experience you can trust, and a commitment to excellence and fine detail, please contact us today. We aways provide free estimates. Connecticut contractor registration #: HIC 0544045 and Westchester County, NY Home Improvement Contractor’s License # WC-22219-H09.

08/02/2021

Perfect work! The gentleman who was sent was efficient, polite, and professional. His work was stellar. Everyone from Bradsell is beyond excellent. I won't use anyone else.

Description of Work
Handles and bolt locks on doors were not functioning properly.

Category bathtub refinishing,doors

Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed], We are pleased that you are pleased! We spend time training and working with our crews so we can all do the best we can with our service to you, our customer. We hope we can do work with you again in the future. And thank you again for the kind review. Most sincerely, The Bradsell Team

01/20/2021

Both the painter and carpenter did extremely high quality work- the finished product was flawless. We would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Floors, remodeling, painting

Category drywall,remodeling,interior painters

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the kind words! We are happy that you were satisfied with our crew and the work they performed. We look forward to helping with any other projects you may have in the future. Sincerely, The Bradsell Contracting Team.

12/30/2020

We got Bradsell from Angies List. We replaced the carpeting with new flooring, replaced the lighting, and built a large storage closet. Right from the start, they were very responsible in showing up for the job estimate. They followed up with a timely written estimate answering all our questions.. Prior to the job beginning, Darwin came with the Carpentry Supervisor to review the job. They started...

Description of Work
Basement remodeling and painting

Category drywall,hardwood floor,remodeling,basement waterproofing,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

Thank you for the positive review! We are very pleased to know that you were happy with the work we performed and with the members of our team. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to helping you with any future projects! Sincerely, The Bradsell Contracting Team

11/18/2020

It was wonderful - we are so happy with the finished product.

Description of Work
Bathroom renovation

Category bathtub refinishing

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are very pleased that you are happy with the finished bathroom. We appreciate your continued loyalty. Sincerely, The Bradsell Contracting Team

08/04/2020

Have been using this company for 10+ years and have always been 100% satisfied with their work. They are professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Complete stripping and restaining of wood shingles

Category bathtub refinishing,house painters

Thank you for the kind words. We are very happy to hear you are satisfied with our work! We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to working with you on any future endeavors! Sincerely, The Bradsell Contracting Team

08/03/2020

I cannot say enough about how HAPPY I am with how my loft renovation turned out! We had the space completely gutted, painted, and new flooring installed. It now looks AMAZING and I cannot believe how quick it was completed. The whole process was very easy, their team is very responsive and knows their stuff! Bradsell is a pleasure to work with and I will definitely be calling them again!

Description of Work
Loft Renovation

Category hardwood floor specialist","room remodeling","interior painter","door installer

08/03/2020

The Bradsell Contracting Team was very professional. They helped accommodate timing issues that I had and completed all work to my satisfaction and more. I could not ask for a better crew. The painting job was magnificent, as well as the kitchen and bath remodel. The crew was always timely, and very professional/friendly. I would definitely hire again! My home feels like a completely new property! Thanks!

Description of Work
Exterior Powerwash, Interior and Exterior Painting, 1/2 Bath, Full Bath Remodel, Kitchen Remodel, Deck Repair.

Category deck company","drywall contractor","room remodeling","pressure washer","home builder","home remodeling contractor","house painter","interior painter","door installer

08/03/2020

From the very start Bradsell Contracting was timely and knowledgeable. Coordinating the work went seamlessly from the initial estimate to the project being completed on time. They made a very stressful situation painless! Very professional and great customer service too. I highly recommend Bradsell Contracting, they do great quality work!

Description of Work
Basement Remodel After Flooding

Category basement contractor

08/03/2020

Job went perfectly from start to finish. Supervisor on job handled several change orders with ease = as well as color changes. Crews arrived when they said, and all were courteous and professional.

Description of Work
exterior and interior painting, deck built

Category deck company","drywall contractor","house painter","interior painter","door installer

07/17/2020

My request consisted with few small repairs and a project which it was nothing special. Bradsell representative came on time and took my request in details and he was very professional. It took about 3 weeks to receive an email with a message stating that Bradsell is sorry but at this time they would pass my project and they could only offer me a proposal to replace the front door of the house. I refused, because I prefer ONE contractor to complete the whole project. I am very disappointed and I think Bradsell advertisement in Angy's list is misleading....as they can do very limited scope of work and their expertise is not that great. I would not recommend Bradsell Contracting to any one....Definitely "F" minus

Description of Work
Bathroom, Front door, Chimney repairs, Window repair...

Category bathtub refinisher","room remodeling

Carpentry, Additions, Renovations, Interior & Exterior Painting, Custom Built-Ins, Trim, Siding, Roofing, Floors, Remodeling, Decks, Repairs, Basements, Windows, Doors, Docks, Treehouse, Wine Cellars. Wall Paper Stripping & Hanging, Staining, Sealing Roofs & Outdoor Furniture, Faux Finishing, Power Washing. Roof Snow Removal

Snow Plowing