NLZ Cleaning Services of Long Island

Founded 2015 • With Angi since August 2015

35-11 204th St 516-260-4830

Bayside, NY 11361

Need your home cleaned now? NLZ Cleaning is Long Island's favorite cleaners for a spotless home. Move in/ move out cleaning, deep cleaning, oven cleaning, fridge cleaning, we have spotless homes throughout Nassau and Suffolk County. Best maid services on Long Island and surrounding areas. Use our simple online instant booking today, and get $20 off your first cleaning with coupon code "AngiesList". Whether you need a Standard clean, a Deep Clean or a New Beginning when you are moving in or moving out, NLZ Cleaning's, detailed professionals make getting your home clean- simple and satisfying....

03/15/2020

Maria N.

I never had my house cleaned. But because of what's going on right now, I, being a working mom dont have time to "deep clean" our house. I contacted several companies and they are all charging so much. Then I came across NLZ Cleaning Services of L.I. They have great reviews so I started communicating with Tracy. She is a sweetheart. She accommodated me even with just a short notice. Very quick to respond and gave me briefings on what to expect. Called me the night before and the day of. She made sure that they met my expectations. It was Jaime and his daughter in law who came. Asked me what I wanted and told me to check the areas they have cleaned and if I wasn't satisfied, just let them know. This company is reliable and worth referring!!!!

Description of Work
Deep cleaning

Category house cleaning, window cleaning

09/18/2019

Joseph P.

NLZ Cleaning did a fantastic job! I had the standard cleaning done and it was very thorough. I'm a pretty good cleaner myself but I have never cleaned my house as well as they did. The 2 person team worked very quickly, arrived early and did a great job. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
House cleaning services

08/03/2018

Michele L.

Excellent. I've been using NLZ Cleaning services for over 2 years and have always been satisfied. This week for my cleaning they sent me a new team. Their names were Jean and Nicolas. They were very polite and professional, but what's most important was that they did an AMAZING job. They were very thorough and made sure they got every nook and cranny. I highly recommend Jean and Nicolas and I'm looking forward to their next visit. With such a busy life as mine, it's so incredibly appreciated to not have to worry about finding someone to clean my house as I would - if only I had the time.

Description of Work
General house cleaning

06/11/2018

Eric B.

Everything went great! From scheduling to the cleaning to paying for the service, it was perfect all the way through.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

11/21/2017

Jenny H.

I sent these folks to a relative's home on Long Island as a gift. Susan and her team did a SUPER job--very thorough, detail-oriented, efficient, friendly. Even the ornery cat in residence liked them! It's also so easy to book online, and the company was very responsive, even on a busy Thanksgiving week! Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

10/19/2017

Elizabeth H.

I have been using NLZ for almost three years now. Professional and thorough cleaners, EXCELLENT customer service and wonderful prices. If I had known what a difference having monthly cleaning would be, I would have done it a decade ago! My advice? Go with NLZ, they won't let you down!

Description of Work
Two bedroom apartment cleaning (monthly service)

09/14/2017

Billie P.

Will definitely have them back in the future. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
I needed a deep cleaning to include ceiling fans interior windows, baseboards. Along with the regular cleaning. Had construction done and the find sand and dust was overwhelming.

06/07/2017

Rivanna H.

My experience with NLZ Cleaning Service was superb from beginning to end. Booking with Tracey was simple and very easy. She answered each of my emails with my questions expertly and very quickly. When speaking on the phone with her Tracey was polite and efficient. From the start she gave me a very good feeling about booking with NLZ. I was interested in window washing and was able to secure an appointment for the next day. I was pleasantly surprised that the service would be available on the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend. The owner himself came to do the work. He was courteous, arrived on time and did the work in the amount of time that had been estimated. Overall my experience with NLZ was extremely positive. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and would use this service again.

Description of Work
Window washing

05/22/2017

Robert H.

I ordered a deep clean. I'm not kidding when I tell you MAYBE 12 things were done out of a 58 point deep clean checklist. Before you use them call me, Robert at [Removed Member Personal Information]. My wife and I wasted so much time scheduling time to be home together to get this service that it cost us 3x the amount of the $300 charge. They told us they were done, as my wife and I stayed in our yard with our dogs to stay out of their way, I gave them a $40 tip and thanked them. Then I looked around. They didn't even clean our microwave or ceiling fans. LUCKILY I was able to freeze my cc before they were able to charge it. Please feel free to call me and I will take the time to answer any questions as well as describe the owners unprofessional response. Shifty shameless people. You can do whatever you want as far as using them but don't say you weren't warned

Description of Work
Deep Cleaning

Category house cleaning

[Member Name Removed], We apologize for not delivering on our service promise. That is something we hold ourselves accountable to and in moments when we come up short, we never charge a dime. As soon as we were informed of items that were missed, we called and emailed you directly to schedule the team to return and correct their mistakes. You were open to this and even asked to schedule pressure washing service as well for your home's exterior. We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to work with you, and wish you the best going forward.

04/30/2017

Emily M.

Very well. Marley asked if I had special instructions before starting and then asked for feedback when the job was completed.

Description of Work
Basic cleaning of 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, kitchen, dining room and living room

04/26/2017

Amy G.

Extremely professional company, excellent communication with me throughout the process. The cleaning team was punctual and very friendly. I felt fine having them work in my house. They did a great job, exactly what I contracted for, and seemed proud of their work. Old-world attention to detail! I would hire this company again, for sure!

Description of Work
Deep cleaning of house as I was getting ready to turn it over to a new tenant.

01/26/2017

Michael K.

Ana is excellent, trustworthy, thorough, highly recommend!

Description of Work
House cleaning.

Category house cleaning

Thanks! We appreciate the kind words!

11/23/2016

Lorraine B.

Excellent I always feel that cleaning services only clean the dust you can see This was the first service that actually met my expectations I will be using them twice a month I highly recommend Neil and his team

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category house cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed], We really appreciate the kind words and will continue to do our very best for you.

11/16/2016

Michele L.

Always a job well done. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Monthly housecleaning. The ladies sent in are professional and thorough. I never have a problem, if I have to change my slotted monthly time, it's done proficiently and quickly. All is easily done on their website, but if for whatever reason I need to talk to someone live, I can without any hassle.

Category house cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed], You've been a pleasure to work with!

11/03/2016

Elizabeth H.

Some cleaners are more detailed than others but when you find someone you like, they will get assigned to your home for on going cleaning if you prefer. ALL of the cleaners have been nothing but nice, professional and courteous. Customer service is also top notch especially when it comes to response time. Oh and did I mention they bring all cleaning supplies with them?! Dont have Windex? Don't worry. Out of bleach? They brought it with them. One less thing I have to worry about, thank you so much NLZ!

Description of Work
NLZ has a super easy way to schedule and change appointments via their website. They send out reminders via email and a notification when your payment has been processed. I find all this so helpful because I am hiring a cleaning service because my life is busy and I need help! The fact that they make it so easy for me is the bonus that makes me choose NLZ.

Category house cleaning

We always enjoy coming to see you [Member Name Removed]! Thanks for the review.

Brothers Power Washing

Here at Brothers Power washing, we use various cleaning methods to tackle specific building materials. With our state of the art soft wash system that uses low but effective pressure to clean your home or business, you can expect an exceptional clean. Not only does our system get your home or business cleaner, it dramatically reduces the risk of damage that is caused by high pressure cleaning.

J&J Elite Cleaning Service

J&J Elite Cleaning Service has handled Hundreds of cleans. That's hundreds of homes fully cleaned and sanitized to our customers' satisfaction. With so much experience, we can take on any job with professionalism, a friendly attitude, and the attention to detail that this industry requires. $20 off first time customers, also for seniors and veterans

Monki Spick and Span Cleaning Services

We specialize in cleaning and disinfecting services, for residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Not Licensed