ANTS & THINGS

Founded 1984 • With Angi since March 2006

DBA B&DC ENTERPRISES INC....

NUISANCE WILDLIFE CONTROL

Owner-operated for over 30 years in the business for 44 years, I started trapping at 12-years of age. Cover all of Suffolk County.

Exterminex Pest Control Inc

Residential & Commercial Pest Control. Exterminex Pest Control,Inc is your leading commercial/residential provider of pest management.From ants to raccoons we are your one stop shop.Our service area includes Nassau,Suffolk and the entire New York metro area. In addition to traditional chemical methods we offer a Go-Green Program which uses non-chemical approaches as the primary tool to control pests.

Suburban Exterminating

Suburban Exterminating provides pest control and exterminating services throughout Long island. From Ants to Termites, our exterminator experts will protect your family and home. Call us today!

04/19/2012

We have been using them forever. They are professional and responsive, as they have taken care of multiple pest problems. I would recommend them to others. Within their service fee, we have unlimited calls and are never charged extra.

02/21/2011

I've been using them for 3 years. Whenever somebody comes they are very good but I don't think they come as often as they should for a subscription service. They come when I call them so they come 2 or 3 times a year. I may use them again.

Description of Work
I use Ants & Things for pest control.

07/16/2007

After wiping out the colony, I have never seen another ant again. Most pest companies will not look for the colony, but, this company does. I have a contract with them and pay them yearly for it. They will come out right away and take care of anything for me. I had a bees nest one time and my son is allergic to them. They came out right away. They will even come out for me if I am not home. They d...

Description of Work
I had a colony of ants somewhere around my home. I hired Ants & Things who came in, found the colony and wiped it out.

07/16/2007

I am a huge fan of this company. They are a five star business and I can't say enough good things about them. Honestly, they take care of us and I love the fact they use organic materials.

Description of Work
This company organically sprays my 1000 square foot home with a 1000 square foot basement and its surrounding areas. We have an annual contract with them. They then take are of setting traps for mice, tracking and killing our carpenter ants, and getting rid of other pests in a way that is not harmful to our pet or children.

03/01/2006

I WAS PLEASED WITH HOW WELL ANTS AND THINGS GOT THE PEST UNDER CONTROL IN MY HOME. WHEN I CALL, SOMEONE COMES OUT RIGHT AWAY AND THE STAFF WAS PROFESSIONAL.

Description of Work
THEY TREAT MY HOME FOR ANTS, MICE AND EVERYTHING ELSE (EXCEPT FOR TERMITES).

pest control