KPC Remodeling Inc.

Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom Project

Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom Project

home remodeling
bathroom

Covid 19 Update Dear costumers! We are happy to let you know that we are ready to go back to business. Of course our main priority is our costumers safety. Please be advised that we are using appropriate protections, ie face masks and gloves. We are monitoring our health to ensure that we are not exposing you to this dangerous virus and follow social distancing and other government rules and recommendations. . We are full service general contractor specializing in basements and kitchens remodeling. Serving Nassau and Suffolk. Quality and reasonable prices are backed up by our extended warranty and over 30 years experience in home improvement field. You and your project are our priority. ...

home remodeling (8)basement remodeling (4)patio enclosures (1)garage building (1)flooring (4)interior painting (2)window replacement (2)

05/21/2021

Ben M.

I've been hiring contractors for 30+ years and I have never had such a fantastic experience as I had with KPC. I was having a kitchen area remodeled, walls removed, floors leveled, outlets installed, a radiator removed, painting and vinyl plank flooring installed. Jerry (owner) arrived on time for the estimate and spent about 30 minutes discussing the project, taking measurements after measurements in order to provide me with as much information as I needed to make sure that the project would go off without any problems. He provided an estimate a few days later and I hired him on the spot. He and his team showed up on time and did absolutely amazing work. The attention to detail was second to none and their respect for my property was astonishing. At the end of each day they cleaned up and you would never know that any work was even done in the house. The end result is nothing short of amazing! I cannot tell how happy my wife and I are with the results - even my kids love it! I have several more projects to do and there is no doubt in my mind that I will be using KPC for any and all future projects that I have.

Description of Work
removing wall, vinyl floor installation, floor leveling, moldings, painting, outlet installation

Category flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/22/2021

Review for KPC Remodeling Inc. - 11 Muncey Rd, BAY SHORE, NY - 39343163

04/26/2021

Jing L.

When my wife and I decided to convert our second floor closets into a full bathroom, we know it’s not an easy task. We have very limited space and to identify a good route for drainage was also very challenging. When I start a conversation Jerry, he listened very carefully to my needs and respond with constructive plans. Almost immediately I decided that Jerry is to handyman I need! Jerry and his team accomplished a magnificent job within a very short period of time. I’m really impressed on their efficiency as well as the quality of the work. Last but not least, Jerry’s price is very reasonable. I would highly recommend Jerry anyone who needs a home improvement.

Description of Work
bathroom

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

Review for KPC Remodeling Inc. - 11 Muncey Rd, BAY SHORE, NY - 39310365

03/20/2021

Melissa G.

I would highly recommend KPC remodeling. We had our bathroom remodeled and some flooring installed. Jerry and the KPC team were always on time, meticulous with their work and always cleaned up. Jerry was very communicative and responsive to questions. He would often make suggestions if asked and would always be willing to make an adjustment if needed. We would definitely use them again for a home remodel project

Description of Work
bathroom and flooring

Category flooring contractor,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/21/2021

03/13/2021

Eve H.

Excellent. Contractor worked with me in planning, listened to me, and offered good guidance. Commuicated well at every step. Job was completed in the time estimated. Workmen VERY professional. Could NOT be happier.

Description of Work
Full Bathroom Remodel

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

03/11/2021

Brent N.

Job went excellent. Jerry and his crew were friendly, professional and did superb work. I would definitely recommend KPC Remodeling to anyone looking to get work done on their home.

Description of Work
garage conversion

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

09/08/2020

Joanna T.

KPC remodeling led by Jerry & Pat were an absolute pleasure to work with. Jerry is very detail-oriented, and will go above and beyond to make sure that you are satisfied with the work. At first, we only wanted the bathroom done, but after seeing Jerry's work, we decided to do the hallway and basement flooring. KPC is very well-priced, and will not take advantage for their own personal gain. I appreciated their honesty, cleanliness, and work ethic that were provided during each visit. As new homeowners, it is very difficult to find a company that can be trusted, so we are both very happy with the services rendered and will be using them again for future services.

Description of Work
Bathroom, hallway, basement flooring

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

03/03/2020

Uday S.

The service was great. For any work and if there's any issue, I only look for him. It was great working with him.

Description of Work
He did painting interior.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 06/10/2019

03/02/2020

Linda B.

It was terrific. They were very punctual, neat, and I hadn't had any issue or problem. he was highly recommended to me by my neighbors.

Description of Work
They fixed the water leakage in my wall and did bathroom remodeling

Work Completed On 12/16/2019

03/02/2020

Paweł D.

It was very good. They were very reliable and they were clean guys.

Description of Work
They remodeled my bathroom.

Work Completed On 02/15/2019

02/29/2020

Joseph S.

I could recommend them highly. Reasonably priced. Very neat and clean. Very thorough. Very happy with it.

Description of Work
They remodeled a basement. They did all the electrical, all the plumbing required, installing new overhead lighting, installing new heating, installed windows. They did really well. They also finished the spackling painting, laid vinyl flooring.

Category flooring contractor,remodeling,replacement windows,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Check, PayPal

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about KPC Remodeling Inc.

How is KPC Remodeling Inc. overall rated?

KPC Remodeling Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are KPC Remodeling Inc. open?

KPC Remodeling Inc. is open:

What payment options does KPC Remodeling Inc. provide

KPC Remodeling Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Check, PayPal

Does KPC Remodeling Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, KPC Remodeling Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does KPC Remodeling Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, KPC Remodeling Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does KPC Remodeling Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, KPC Remodeling Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by KPC Remodeling Inc.?

Yes, KPC Remodeling Inc. offers warranties.

What services does KPC Remodeling Inc. offer?

KPC Remodeling Inc. offers the following services: Basement Remodeling, Basement Finishing, Basement Renovation Kitchen Remodeling and Kitchen Design, Bathrooms Remodeling, Home Remodeling, Renovation, Addition, Extension,