Gulf2Bay SoftWash

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

129 5TH AVE

BAY SHORE, NY 11706

All technicians are required to wear masks and practice alternative methods of communicating to limit in-person contact, such as remote payment and messaging when necessary.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

It's the Alternative to Pressure Washing! SoftWashing is a gentle yet effective cleaning solution, safe for nearly all surfaces from your roof to your concrete. Our Soft Washing system will eradicate mold, mildew and more, while sanitizing the surface, all done with little more pressure than a regular garden hose. From North to South, Trust the Experts at Gulf2Bay SoftWash!...

pressure washing (70)roof cleaning (41)gutter cleaning (20)window cleaning (19)decks & porches (19)deck cleaning (6)

03/29/2021

From the owner to the two men who actually came to do the work, this was a totally professional and personable experience. I will use them again and again when necessary and I've already referred them to a friend! Thank you for great work and personable employees. !

Description of Work
house power washing

Category decks,pressure washing

Work Completed On 03/29/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, and for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We look forward to servicing you again in the near future! Kindest regards, Dave Jarett

11/09/2020

A-1 job , Excellent Presentation and Explanation prior to doing work . On time , perfect Employees extremely courteous.

Description of Work
house and patio

Category window cleaning,deck cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

10/29/2020

Excellent, thorough and excellent staff

Description of Work
roof

Category roof cleaning

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

10/17/2020

They were absolutely great. House looks amazing!

Description of Work
Siding and fence

Category decks,pressure washing

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

10/12/2020

On time Professional Top-notch results Would highly recommend

Description of Work
roof and house cleaning

Category window cleaning,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

09/29/2020

Gulf2Bay did a wonderful job, they arrived on time, did the job as defined and left the house looking fresh and clean :). I would hire them again to make my house shine like new again.

Description of Work
house

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

09/28/2020

Everything went well. However, the initial estimate did not cover the full deck, and I was asked to pay more. I authorized additional amount after I was told that there was not enough penofin oil for the entire deck. After work was resumed, I was told again that I would need to pay more for addition penofin oil again. I said, No! Despite my refusal to make the second additional payment, all work w...

Description of Work
house and patio

Work Completed On 04/25/2021

09/17/2020

the best job I ever had on my 600ft of drive way and walls

Description of Work
pavers in driveway

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

09/16/2020

Amazing. Do not hesitate . Professional. Efficient. Reasonable

Description of Work
house driveway windows patio

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

09/15/2020

Very well done. Gutters never looked so clean.

Description of Work
roof -house-gutters-windows-patio

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 09/12/2020

Our SoftWashing Services Include: House Washing, Roof Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning & Brightening, Paver Restoration, Paver Sanding and Sealing, Driveway Cleaning, Sidewalk Cleaning, Rust Stain Removal, Cedar Restoration, Window Cleaning, Patio Cleaning, Pool Deck Cleaning, Deck Cleaning, Deck Staining, Fence Cleaning, Commercial Property Cleaning, Condo Cleaning, Playground Sanitizing, Solar Panel Cleaning, Log Home Cleaning, Fertilizer Stain Removal, Hard Water Stain Removal, Stucco Cleaning, Dryvit Cleaning, Brick Cleaning, And More!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check