B & B Painting by the Pro's Inc

Founded 1982 • With Angi since January 2006

B & B Painting by the Pro's Incorporated in Bay Shore, New York, is a painting contractor that has been providing outstanding services for more than 37 years. We employ workers that are clean, neat, and courteous and provide affordable and quality services. We have acquired many references thanks

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

4.4

interior painting (165)house painting (38)pressure washing (28)drywall (20)deck cleaning (13)plastering (11)wallpaper removal (8)epoxy flooring (4)foundation repair (3)general contractors (3)water damage restoration (2)wallpaper hanger (2)

04/01/2022

Carole N.

Four-person crew was excellent. All were very reliable, responsible and skilled technicians. They were quite responsive to my queries and requests. They also took considerable time cleaning rooms and restoring furniture to original placement. I would not hesitate to have them back in my home for additional work and will readily recommend to others. Supervisor provided good oversight of the job. He also responded to requests on a timely basis.

Description of Work
Paint 3 bedrooms plus bathroom, remove wallpaper from bathroom and repair/ prep walls for new paper.

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/01/2022

Thank you so much it was a pleasure working for you if you ever need anything in the future please don't hesitate and again thank you

07/30/2019

doris J.

Brad and his crew were awesome and I would strongly recommend them!

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 07/22/2019

Thank you so much we appreciate that anything we can ever do for you to be a pleasure

07/28/2019

robert L.

perfect. very easy and professional. easy to get a hold of and crisp conversation. nice person.

Description of Work
power washing

Category pressure washing, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

02/09/2019

Christopher G.

Finished product was excellent, Brad & crew were very careful w/ moving & covering all furniture. They had to do a lot of re taping of ceiling seams & spackling, very professional. Will have them back to do other projects in the house

Description of Work
Bedroom & master bath

Category plastering, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/04/2019

Thank you he's reviews mean a lot to us and it's our pleasure and thank you again

11/15/2018

Penelope M.

GREAT company - can’t say enough nice things. Thanks Brad and Johnny for a beautiful job!

Description of Work
Painted bedroom

Work Completed On 11/12/2018

Thank you it's always a pleasure to do work for you I've done work in the past and I know we have more work to do in the future and it's always a pleasure and thank you

05/19/2018

Barbara L.

Very long delay in getting work done.

Description of Work
Painting of room

Category interior painters

We apologize we got backed up

03/01/2018

DANIEL J.

Called B&B Contractor on 3/1/2018 before coupon expires in 3/09/2018 and was told they are not fulfilling deal that I purchased on 9/10/2017. Please reimburse me the $104.65 that I paid for the deal.

Description of Work
Painting garage door moldings plus other locations on outside of house

Category house painters, interior painters

Cost $104.65

Work Completed On 03/01/2018

09/04/2017

Robert R.

We love the paint color and the painters! Brad and his team were professional in every sense of the term - knowledgeable, experienced, conscientious, friendly, responsive and meticulous - What I dream for and rarely experience with home improvement contractors

Description of Work
Master bedroom paint preparation and paint job, including necessary and additional tape and spackle work.

Work Completed On 09/04/2017

Thank you so much it was a pleasure doing work for you

08/23/2017

Francine and Edward S.

I was very happy with them. They were very flexible in structuring the job to make it fit our lifestyle. I will definitely recommend them and absolutely use them, again.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 02/18/2017

04/12/2017

Chris M.

Went well. Hole was patched as advertised.

Description of Work
Had a hole in my ceiling. Needed repair

Work Completed On 03/28/2017

02/21/2017

Andi W.

The did a fantastic and wonderful job. The employees were very well mannered. Their work was impeccable and I was more than satisfied with the outcome. The owner is a sweetheart. Checked in often during the job, and I would not hesitate to recommend. It was a refreshing experience, I have never had a company before do such job.

Description of Work
The provider painted a couple of rooms inside our home.

Work Completed On 02/20/2017

02/16/2017

Thomas P.

They painted everything the same color. They painted the molding, doors, fixed some rot under the window, and painted the closets. They did a very nice job and I am very happy. The owner is a pleasure. The crew was very nice. They were prompt and did what they said they were going to do. They were able to finish the job within three days. I am very happy.

Description of Work
They painted a 1 bedroom apartment that needed a lot of work.

Work Completed On 01/30/2017

Thank you for the nice review and anytime we can help you and you paint amead feel free give me a call and thank you

02/15/2017

Barry N.

They did a phenomenal job. I was very happy with their work and didn't have to tell them to do anything. The workers were neat, clean, and courteous. They knew what they were doing and didn't rip the house apart while doing it. Brad was great, he helped my mother pick out paint and get samples. We're buying a new house and we're going to have them do the painting there too.

Description of Work
They painted the entire interior of a mother and daughter home. They took off a popcorn ceiling, primed it, skimmed it, and painted it. They took off wallpaper where they also primed, skimmed, and painted the walls. They filled in holes and blow out patches. They caulked around where the moldings were.

Work Completed On 02/08/2017

12/05/2016

christine S.

They never refunded the money. I paid for a package & they never contacted me.

Description of Work
They never contacted me.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 12/05/2015

Honestly think you should have got your money back because I think what you wanted us to do we didn't do that type of work I don't do moldings I don't cut new window frames I'm a painting contractor I don't get involved with that that's not my expertise I'm very sorry

10/11/2016

ida A.

Brad initially emailed me right away requesting that I call him in the evening. Whenever I did call or text him however he was not available to talk to me (away for the weekend, dog passed away, etc). Two and a half weeks after purchasind the deal I left him a voicemail stating the date that I wanted the room painted and I never heard back from him again. Very unprofessional! I then called Angie's List and requested a refund.

Description of Work
paint bedroom

Work Completed On 09/21/2016

Actually I get back to everybody and I don't know what happened here but I always get back to people for some reason you didn't come up on my my website and Angie's List might have contacted somebody else I'm sorry that we didn't touch base but you write a review for something I didn't do and I get back to everyone within minutes

05/26/2016

Joseph M.

Showed up at the correct time wit 4 people.One crew did one side and the other crew started In the back. I have a two story home.They got all the dirt and grime off. House looks brand new. Garage looks great also. I would highly recommend this company to any one needing a home to be pressure washed. The owner Brad was here the whole time. Excellent work I would give them a A+++++.

Description of Work
power washed my home,fences and garage.Also cleaned gutters and soffit area.

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 05/26/2016

05/11/2016

Vincent M.

They showed up on time and did an exceptional job. Exceed my expectations. Will be using for painting and power washing on the future. A++

Description of Work
Power washed house

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 05/11/2016

04/20/2016

Nancy D.

The two painters showed up exactly on time the first day to power wash everything and returned on day 2 to do the painting. They were super neat, which is always a concern and very professional. I am more than pleased with the work and I'm now planning some interior painting soon, and will use them again.

Description of Work
I had exterior bricks on the front of my house that needed to be repainted to match new siding that was recently installed and also my large rear wood deck needed to be stained as well.

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/19/2016

03/19/2016

Louis A.

i did not hear from them for quite a while and used smoebody else.

Description of Work
nothing. they never called after we purchased

Work Completed On 02/15/2016

03/03/2016

Susan H.

The company didnt show up and didnt get back in touch with me. I dont think he was interested in the big deal offer other than trying to up sale me.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal with them.

02/20/2016

Gregory D.

It went great. I have no problems with the work, the speed of the work, or the people that did the job.

Description of Work
Applied tape and spackle to the walls to prepare for painting. Filled in screw/nail holes. Repaired minor issues.

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/20/2016

01/07/2016

Jennifer H.

Did not get what the description explained. The deal stated that I would received a medium broadcast chip epoxy flooring, but all the company did was essentially paint the garage floor. I did inform them that I wasn't satisfied with the job and they sent someone out to redo the work, but still no epoxy and my garage floors paint is already peeling after only being done three weeks ago.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for having my garage floor epoxied.

Category epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 01/07/2016

HI I own the company we were contracted to do a two part epoxy which we did on a new floor IT needed to have a one more coat which we did at no charge two part is 95.00 per kit we used 4 kits we have pitcurts Hi this is Brad I own the company that did the garage floor.we used a two part epoxy paint commercial grade paint for floors topnotch we done many of them and everyone had ben satisfied we do great work 34 years doing this you cant please everyone you try the floor was new and all we did is coat it nothing more we told them to put a heater on he said they would and said it looks great thank you we said we would take care of the problem and we did 95.00 dollars a kit we used 4 kits and I have pictures of the job so stop whiting bull s*** about the job it came out beautiful loos great find something better to do then knock my work look at yours and then talk you can do better then you do it next time don't waste mine Brad you have nothing better to do so stop whriting