B & B Painting by the Pro's Inc

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

287 Lombardy Blvd

BAY SHORE, NY 11706

B & B Painting by the Pro's Incorporated in Bay Shore, New York, is a painting contractor that has been providing outstanding services for more than 37 years. We employ workers that are clean, neat, and courteous and provide affordable and quality services. We have acquired many references thanks to our more than 37 years in the industry. Rest assured that we value your business, as clients deal directly with the boss....

4.4

interior painting (164)house painting (38)pressure washing (28)drywall (20)deck cleaning (13)plastering (11)wallpaper removal (7)epoxy flooring (4)foundation repair (3)general contractors (3)water damage restoration (2)wallpaper hanger (2)

07/30/2019

Brad and his crew were awesome and I would strongly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

Thank you so much we appreciate that anything we can ever do for you to be a pleasure

07/28/2019

perfect. very easy and professional. easy to get a hold of and crisp conversation. nice person.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
power washing

CATEGORY pressure washing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

02/09/2019

Finished product was excellent, Brad & crew were very careful w/ moving & covering all furniture. They had to do a lot of re taping of ceiling seams & spackling, very professional. Will have them back to do other projects in the house

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bedroom & master bath

CATEGORY plastering,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2019

Thank you he's reviews mean a lot to us and it's our pleasure and thank you again

11/15/2018

GREAT company - can’t say enough nice things. Thanks Brad and Johnny for a beautiful job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted bedroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2018

Thank you it's always a pleasure to do work for you I've done work in the past and I know we have more work to do in the future and it's always a pleasure and thank you

05/19/2018

Very long delay in getting work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of room

CATEGORY interior painters

We apologize we got backed up

03/01/2018

Called B&B Contractor on 3/1/2018 before coupon expires in 3/09/2018 and was told they are not fulfilling deal that I purchased on 9/10/2017. Please reimburse me the $104.65 that I paid for the deal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting garage door moldings plus other locations on outside of house

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

COST $104.65

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2018

09/04/2017

We love the paint color and the painters! Brad and his team were professional in every sense of the term - knowledgeable, experienced, conscientious, friendly, responsive and meticulous - What I dream for and rarely experience with home improvement contractors

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master bedroom paint preparation and paint job, including necessary and additional tape and spackle work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2017

08/23/2017

I was very happy with them. They were very flexible in structuring the job to make it fit our lifestyle. I will definitely recommend them and absolutely use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2017

04/12/2017

Went well. Hole was patched as advertised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a hole in my ceiling. Needed repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2017

02/21/2017

The did a fantastic and wonderful job. The employees were very well mannered. Their work was impeccable and I was more than satisfied with the outcome. The owner is a sweetheart. Checked in often during the job, and I would not hesitate to recommend. It was a refreshing experience, I have never had a company before do such job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider painted a couple of rooms inside our home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2017

Interior & Exterior Painting, Pressure Washing, Wallpaper Removal, Water Damage Repair, Tape & Spackling, Skim Coating, Walls & Ceilings, Sand & Stucco Ceilings. , Deck Sealing, Deck Staining, & General Deck Maintenance.

Carpentry, Drywall, Plaster