ANDERSON BROTHERS CONTRACTING

Founded 1990 • With Angi since March 2006

2.3

Anderson Brothers is a full service General contracting company that can complete all Phases of your project with 4 crews in the field we are capable of completeing your project on time and within budget...

We are a full-service home improvement company, located in Suffolk County, available and equipped to handle your big or small project. We provide free estimates and warranty all workmanship. R. Anthony Vincente Home Improvements takes great care when it comes to your home, we treat it as our own, and job sites are left clean and safe everyday. We have enjoyed being a part of your community for over 30 years and have been licensed and insured since 1983. We perform our work on time and have built a solid reputation throughout Long Island as a reliable and expert Contractor. The backbone of our business is our customer referrals - and we work hard to earn our customer's approval. Additional email - ravyourhomeail.com@gmail.com. Additional contact name - Rafael Vincente.

D&S Roofing Corp. has been serving all of Long Island since 1939. We are family owned & operated for four generations. D&S Roofing Corp. is a full-service roofing company in residential, commercial, industrial, institutional, and apartment complex roofing. We have factory-certified mechanics and a full office staff to service client needs. D&S Roofing Corp. uses only quality materials and provides the finest workmanship on every job from repair to installation. We do not use subcontractors and do not use dumpsters. D&S is licensed, bonded, and certified. Additional DBAs - D&S Roofing and Siding, Doman Roofing & Siding Corp.

We are licensed & insured contractor we have many years of experience doing Roofing ,Siding , windows, decks. Our priority is to help our customers no matter how big or small the job is at the end you'll be satisfied

04/16/2009

It was very difficult for them to ever call us back; they never did. They hired an outside contractor who actually stole some personal items from us; we never got it back. They hired a man who actually burst one of our pipes by drilling through it, and they never said anything. Late one night, I walked downstairs and the carpet was wet. It was a disaster. When I called him to complain, he said tha...

Description of Work
They put an extension on our house, a dormer.

Category remodeling

08/22/2007

He seemed very good, gave me a year's guarantee. When I had a subsequent problem, he wouldn't return my calls - I called him for over 2 weeks and he wouldn't call back. He finally called back with an attitude and came out and did something, though I am not sure what he did. I have again tried to call him and he still won't return my calls. I would not recommend him. He has a very bad attitude.

Description of Work
I had a small leak on my roof.

03/12/2007

Steve Anderson was on site for the entire job which I really liked. They arrived on time and cleaned everything up! You couldn't even tell that they were there! His price was comparable and I would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
They did a complete roof replacement.

Anderson Brothers offers all remodeling services from kitchen and bath to a whole house remodel or just a window replacement our experienced craftsmen can complte your project big or small