Al Aparo Crane & Cesspool Service Inc

Founded 1974 • With Angi since June 2010

Al Aparo Crane & Cesspool Service, Inc. is a third generation, family owned and operated drainage contractor serving Long Island since 1974. A leader in the industry exclusively able to design, install, maintain and repair cesspools, septic tanks, sewer connections, grease traps, storm drainage and sewage treatment plants - without subcontractors. Our experienced LILWA certified staff is ready to help you solve your drainage problem and put their knowledge to your use....

Q L

During the COVID-19 outbreak, we are taking extra precautions with your health and safety in mind. Please call us today for more details. We would love to speak with you about home projects and scheduling options.

Junk in my Trunk

Same-Day Junk Removal Services 877-789-junk (5865) 2012,2013,2014 Super Service Award Winner - Our reputation speaks for itself !!! Dedicated to be more than average, customer satisfaction is our priority!!! We use the biggest trucks in our industry 20 cubic yards and still charge same or less then other companies. You only pay for how much of the truck gets filled. $$$ WE WILL BEAT ANY PRICE! $$$ Your Junk in Our Trunk is a fully insured residential and commercial junk removal service, serving Long Island and the surrounding areas. Your Junk in Our Trunk has more than 10 years of experience, and we handle everything from the lifting and loading to a general cleanup. We recycle and donate to charity! Call today to schedule a junk removal appointment.We also are your local dumpster rental company and we offer demolition service as well. 5 star rating, great standing at BBB and over all customer satisfaction is what makes us work even harder to make a difference in our industry.

Drastic Drainage

02/23/2015

He diagnosed the problem, and gave me instructions on how to fix it. For example, he said the next day would be above freezing so there will be some thawing. He showed me where the access pipe is so I saw that it was completely frozen. He said that I may have to plunge it when it defrosts, but that I didn't need him to come unless that was unsuccessful.

Description of Work
There was a severe situation in the cesspool system, complicated by extreme cold weather. I called Aparo at 7 pm on Friday night. He told me they would be there in the morning, and gave a a window of 10-11. He diagnosed the problem as frozen waste pipes, pointed out the evidence, and told me what to do. He also emptied the cesspool as it was fairly full. I followed his instructions and it worked exactly as he said. Very professional, no extra charges,and very responsive. A%!!!

Category septic tank,sewer cleaning

10/15/2014

Description of Work
Aparo was available quickly, they were prompt and serviced my cesspool correctly and I've not had a problem since.

Category septic tank,sewer cleaning

07/31/2014

Description of Work
They located the cesspool clean out and opened it. They pumped the cesspool out, added chemicals and closed it. No problems.

Category sewer cleaning

06/05/2014

Description of Work
We called Aparo when we were faced with what appeared to be a major plumbing issue another company couldn't fix for us. | |We purchase our house 4 years ago and almost immediately after moving in we began a regular relationship with UnClogU due to back ups in the basement bathroom. We would usually call them every 6 months, then it became every 4 and eventually it was practically every month. Leo, the UnClogU plumber, would snake the drain every time. When the problem became a regular thing, he suggested it was a problem in the pitch of the pipe leading from the house to the sewer, likely because it had been installed wrong from the beginning. The options he gave my husband & I seemed a little high priced so we decided to shop around. That's when my husband recalled using Aparo in the past on another house he owned. | |We called them and within 24 hours we had various lines snaked out & the main issue was fixed. They also put a camera down the pipe and were able to confirm the original theory UnClogU had although their estimate came in considerably less. | |Aparo gave us a feeling of professionalism and security. They even credited half of what we had already paid towards the bigger job to be done. | |We definitely feel we made the right choice. |

Category sewer cleaning

Sewage System Design, Installation, Maintenance, Cleaning, & Repair. Electronic Locating & Video Inspection Services. Storm Drainage & Site Excavation.

Interior Plumbing Repair & Installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express