G & G Pro Painting LLC

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2012

98 Rowland St

Ballston Spa, NY 12020

Interior/Exterior Painting and Staining Deck Staining Pressure Washing Free Estimate/Insured Please Call (518) 339-7978...

house painting (49)interior painting (38)pressure washing (10)deck cleaning (3)

02/24/2021

alison D.

We are so pleased with the quality painting work performed by the team at G & G Pro Painting. We appreciate the detailed work G & G Pro Painting did. They put significant time into the preparation of the walls, ceiling and trim. Now our walls and ceiling surfaces look brand-new! Brian and his crew work well together and work efficiently. The team is polite. They took care to cover our furniture and floors. It was a pleasure to have them working in our home.

Description of Work
interior painting

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

02/21/2021

casey I.

Brian and his team did a great job painting the entire first floor of our home. They are professional and trustworthy and I would highly recommend them. The initial quote was done quickly, was accurate, and the work was performed very timely as well.

Description of Work
interior painting

Work Completed On 02/21/2021

01/17/2021

John R.

Brian and his crew did an excellent job with the interior painting of my son's house. From start to finish from prepping to cleanup every detail was done. They were on time, professional, friendly and worth the cost. He would definitely hire them again and recommend to anyone looking to hire the right company for the job!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

12/04/2020

michelle C.

Brian's team is excellent....very friendly, respectful of our church school Covid rules, truly care about the job they do. They did an excellent job prepping the walls and repainting our church school gym. Would hire again. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
painting of gym

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

09/26/2020

andrew P.

They did an excellent job for a great price and got in a month before anyone else was available.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 09/26/2020

08/14/2020

Marty B.

They did a very professional job including scaping old paint, pressure washing and matching the colors for both the home and the trim perfectly. They cleaned up after and left nothing but a few footprints. No spills or drips anywhere. They were thorough and professional. Definitely would recommend and hire again.

Description of Work
Painting my side of a townhouse including trim and flashing.

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

08/08/2020

john H.

It was a total nightmare. The work done was mediocre at best. We constantly I had to monitor their work and listen to their worker's complain about not being paid. They charged me a thousand dollars for carpentry work and the work done was horrible. They were at my residence for four weeks and we are still cleaning up their mess. Paint spray is everywhere, they are pigs. I was told by the owner that I didn't have to pay until he was done and I was happy, he came and brow beat me and for some reason I paid him. He came back two days later, worked a few hour, didn't do much and then announced he did the best he could and was done. If you allow him to continue to be listed he must be paying you a lot!

Description of Work
paint my home and 3/4 of my garage

Category house painters

Work Completed On 06/13/2020

Very disappointed to read this review. We went above and beyond to keep this customer happy. We take pride in our work and stand by the work done here. We received numerous compliments from the neighbors. But I guess you can’t keep everybody happy. Hope you read the other 62 A reviews posted here

07/27/2020

P W.

Brian and his team did a great job. My house is cedar wood and have had it painted twice by two different painters in the past. Brian and his team by far did a much better job then by the other painters that I have had in the past. I would hire them again for additional painting and would definitely recommend them....

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting, and Deck Pressure Washing

Category deck cleaning,house painters

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

03/14/2020

Bill C.

Nice job and I am very satisfied. Colors are a perfect match. Moved all the heavy stuff and put it back again. Did some patching - cannot be seen now.

Description of Work
Painted about 75% of the interior, including 2 bathrooms and a stairwell.

Work Completed On 03/14/2020

12/19/2019

Michael S.

Brian came over to do an estimate - very reasonable estimate. He was friendly and professional. Brian had Cliff do all the work at the house. Cliff was also friendly and professional. Cliff had to patch a bad spot in the kitchen ceiling and some other minor holes plus take care of seams in the kitchen and family room ceilings - came out excellent. Overall, Cliff did a great job. The total price was $810. I would definitely recommend having Brian and his crew do work for you.

Description of Work
Painting walls & Ceiling in 2 rooms.

Work Completed On 12/19/2019