D&R Lawn & Landscaping

With Angi since December 2011

1.9

D&R lawn & Landscape has a mission to improve and enhance outdoor living for our customers and our community. We provide an unmatched level of service and deliver top quality workmanship. We have been servicing the capital District for the past 4 years for all landscape and lawn care needs. We will continue to service you and your property now and in the future. Through D&R Lawn and Landscape services, we make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. We listen to you and, after a thorough inspection, recommend a solution that’s right for you and your yard. We then will treat your lawn and follow-up to ensure your satisfaction with our actions....

Handy Tree Service

Handy Tree Service is a fully insured tree removal company owned and operated by Harold Handy and Matthew Hunt. We specialize in tree removal and tree trimming. We not only use our bucket truck but also have the ability to tree climb and rig in areas where large equipment cannot go. There is no project too big or too small.

JLC Mowing

Zero turn mowing for medium to large size lawns. Weed trimming. Spring clean up. Landscape work. Mini excavation. Skid steer operators. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

1st Choice General Contracting

Our mission at 1st Choice General Contracting is simple: to provide high-quality services for our valued customers. We go above and beyond to cater to the specific needs of each customer and project. Contact us today for more information or to schedule a FREE Estimate! Call Us at 518-860-9371 or visit us at www.1st-choicegc.com

Offers by 1st Choice General Contracting on Angi

11/19/2015

maryann H.

Description of Work
Overcharged, poor quality product, poor customer service.

Category lawn service

The product that was used at their house has been used it several other houses and have had no problems with material have also tried contacting homeowner several times and no response We have went to the house to look over quality of work and everything meets the quality recommendations of manufacturers and customer was very difficult to work with we did everything to our best of abilities and standards to service this customer and also materials had been used at several other homes . Thank you Dominic Refino

10/11/2013

Patricia L.

During a major snow storm, they never showed up. We called them twice in follow-up and they never responded to our call. (And after that- they actually sent us a renewal for the lawn care service in the spring w/o acknowleding what they did).

Description of Work
We contracted with the provider to do snow removal on our rental property.

Category lawn service,snow removal

We never did provided service for this location. thank you Dominic refino

10/11/2013

Patricia L.

In addition to not providing thorough service, this provider is also the local animal control. He walks through the neighborhood under the guise of his lawn care business, looks to see who owns a dog, and then searches their address to see if they carry a dog license. If they don't, he provides them with a warning notice on their door. It seems in appropriate for him to use one business to benefit another. We had already stopped using their service prior to us discovering this because while courteous, their work was sub-par and the price was not competitive.

Description of Work
Provided lawn care for our rental property

Category lawn service

We are not the ANIMAL CONTROL OFFICER for Saratoga Springs. We know this family personally. We had stop at there house personally to speak to them. Where they stated they don't own Rental Property. And they do not use Angie List for anything. And if they had a problem with any work we did. They would of call me first. When we are doing are lawn business. I do not act as a town employee. It is also wrong for someone else to be hiding behind someone else name. It is disgusting how people can not follow state laws. And when they are caught they have to attack my business.

09/13/2013

Robert H.

Left message requesting help with lawn care, never returned call.

Description of Work
No show

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

we never received a call to come and give him an estimate.

03/19/2012

Joe G.

They are a pretty good company. The work they did was great.

Description of Work
They performed a spring clean-up and prepared a flower bed.

Category landscaping

Thank you we look forward to work with you again.

12/05/2011

Amy M.

the provider indicates he tried to contact me several times and left an estimate at my home. None of this is true. It is possible he left it at the wrong house.

Description of Work
I called the company to give me an estimate to aerate my lawn, trim a few trees, and perform leaf removal. Approximately 2 weeks later, I got my estimate on the front door knob without the benefit of having a personal discussion regarding what trees needed to be trimmed, etc. I called a few days after getting the estimate to discuss it in further detail, and I was told I wouild get a call back. I didn't receive any call, but I did see Dominick Jr doing other work about town. I asked him when he was coming over, and he said he would be over later that day. He never showed up. I ended up calling someone else for the trees, but since it was too late to aerate, I was not able to get it done in time to over-seed.

Category lawn service

we have made several attempts to meet the customer to find out what tree she wanted trim and she was not home so we left an estimate for aeration and overseeding. we ask the customer to call us so we can meet to look at the trees.

D&R Lawn & Landscaping

With Angi since December 2011

1.9

72 Thimbleberry Rd

Ballston Spa, NY 12020

Residential and commercial landscaping, snow removal, lawn clean up and care, mowing, aeration, seeding, mulching, edging, weed control, planting, spring and fall cleanups, irrigation & holiday decorating.

N/A