BDB Paving & General Contracting Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2012

Currently, BDB employees 11 individuals and is family owned and operated. We strive to ensure customer satisfaction. We always provide free estimates and have many references, as well as full insurance....

Eco Quality Landscaping

Eco Quality Landscaping LLC is a fully insured, design and build landscape construction and maintenance company. EQL LLC was established in 2008 and has been proudly serving southern Saratoga county and surrounding communities ever since. At Eco Quality Landscaping we believe no job is complete until our clients are completely satisfied. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.

Egan Paving Co

We are a family run business that has served the capital district for over 30 years. Call Egan Paving, Inc., for an experienced paving professional you can trust. We have built a solid reputation in the community for our outstanding attention to detail and superior customer service.

1st Choice General Contracting

Our mission at 1st Choice General Contracting is simple: to provide high-quality services for our valued customers. We go above and beyond to cater to the specific needs of each customer and project. Contact us today for more information or to schedule a FREE Estimate! Call Us at 518-860-9371 or visit us at www.1st-choicegc.com

Offers by 1st Choice General Contracting on Angi

11/03/2020

Terence S.

The work was very fast, efficient and of excellent quality.

Description of Work
Installation of new driveway

10/27/2020

Janice B.

Thank you for a job well done. The crew members were exceptional & everyone knew what had to be done. They worked in a professionally and timely manner. I most certainly would recommend BDB Paving to anyone

Description of Work
My driveway needed to be repaved

Category driveway pavers,stamped concrete

09/22/2020

Sarah M.

The cracks were not completely filled. I have filled cracks myself in the past and have done a much better job. I have included 2 photos; there could have been many more. In their response to a previous review they wrote that the patch material will expand, which is absolute nonsense. It shrinks. Believe me, I know. As I wrote above, I have done this myself for several years. The seal coating was not nearly as good a job as the previous person I used. I should have used him this time and filled the cracks myself first. Now I will have to finish filling the cracks and quickly before the snow. I would NOT recommend BDB.

Description of Work
driveway seal coat and fill cracks

Category driveway pavers

Thank you for the review. You can clearly see in the picture that crackfill was applied. Sometimes a second layer does need to be applied especially if The cracks are as severe as yours. In that case, just call the office and we will come out for free and reapply another application of crackfiller for you. I will have the office contact you to set this up. Have a nice day! Katie

09/17/2020

Adrian (&/or Lisa) K.

Never showed for estimate after their calling on during the week to reschedule yet never even called to inform they wouldn't be showing up. Must not want the work/$-- strange b/c they called to reschedule acting all friendly, but when we called they conveniently left their phones to pick up, not answering. Definitely unprofessional.

Description of Work
Paving, filling,sealcoating

Category stamped concrete

Hi [Member Name Removed]: I apologize you felt we do not want your services. We emailed you stating our estimator was called to a job site and we had to reschedule your quote. We did communicate with you via email that he was unable to show up and that we had to reschedule the estimate. I am sorry this is unacceptable to you, but we are trying with limited staff. Thank you for understanding and we appreciate the feedback as we look to improve. ~Katie

06/22/2020

Kristin R.

They did a great job, once again. I get this service once every two years and it is always high quality and the guys are very friendly and knowledgeable. Thanks!

Description of Work
I had the driveway sealcoated

Category driveway pavers,stamped concrete

Dear [Member Name Removed]: Thank you for the feedback. Our guys work extremely hard to please every customer. It is always a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for being an outstanding human!! Enjoy your Summer and we will chat with you in 2 years! ~Katie

01/19/2020

Larry B.

less than 6 months later and the crack fill is non existent. contract indicated fill would be done (and properly), was not done the 1st time out, had to call, resent workers and job has "washed" away. out almost $300

Description of Work
sealcoating and crack fill

Category driveway pavers

[Member Name Removed]: I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the work that was completed. Many times, the crack filler will settle, appearing that it wasn't completed, when in fact, there is filler applied. Also, we can't control the weather, if your sealer was applied and it rained, it will cause the sealer to wash off the driveway. That is out of our control. However, if you had called us to let us know, we would have taken care of it for you. Please, let's touch base in the Spring and we can get the driveway resealed for you. Thank you for the feedback and we look forward to hearing from you. Katie

07/21/2019

Peter O.

We called around to a few contractors in the area to get an assessment on our ~2600 square foot driveway. George from BDB came out to do our estimate and he was a straight shooter. Very knowledgable guy, and gave us a great estimate on the spot - the best price of everyone we called. Office staff were on the ball, and once we had financing in place it was a quick turnaround - persistent wet weather interfered, but so it goes! Driveway just went in and looks and feels amazing. We'll see how it holds up, but right now, I would highly recommend BDB for asphalt needs.

Description of Work
Driveway replacement (tear out)

Category driveway pavers

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the feedback. We strive for excellence and our team is very knowledgeable. We look forward to working with you in maintaining the integrity of your driveway. Katie

08/06/2018

Noreen M.

We had a bad experience based on a recommendation we were given for another paving contractor and that business did a terrible job. We were disgusted needless to say. Based on reviews from Angie's list BDB has such high ratings we decided to give them a call. I explained our situation and they were very understanding. BDB sent a person out to look at the driveway. He told us what they would do to both fix the situation and install with the correct materials. After having gone through what we did we were being very cautious about every little thing. They were truly great sports and listened to our every request. We were probably being a little fussy but we had just been through a bad experience and we had never had a driveway repaved. Devin was also great in trying to work with our very difficult time schedule. So thank you to BDB!! We would highly recommend them. Price wise they are a little pricy and they admit that and they also tried to take into consideration our situation but it was worth it.

Description of Work
Driveway Repaved

07/16/2018

Joseph B.

They showed up on time, provided excellent service. Made sure everything was cleaned up before leaving. I am highly satisfied with the service and material provided. The crew of 2 men were courteous and professional. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
I had my 7000 square foot driveway sealed by BDB Paving.

05/22/2018

ZAMIYAD D.

I contacted BDB paving to get an estimate for a new driveway about one year ago. Even though I did not end up selecting them for a new driveway, they were quite punctual in providing me the estimate. They followed up to know why I had not selected them and also put me on list for seal coating next year. They left me a very reasonable seal coating estimate in my mailbox without me ever contacting them again. They followed up to know my intentions. They accommodated the job starting time to meet my schedule. Their team arrived on time and performed good quality work. Next day they followed up to know how the job went and offered to make any repairs for free if it was needed. Their customer service is terrific. I have noticed that they are always looking for feedback from client. Moreover, the quality of work is very good as well. I would not choose another contractor for seal coating even if it was 10 or 20% cheaper.

Description of Work
SealCoating

Category driveway pavers

Roads, Driveways, Decorative Asphalt, Stamped Asphalt, Parking Lots, Blacktop Sealing, Sealcoating, Hot Crack Filling, Repairs & Patching, Excavating, Sidewalks, New Installs, Dig Outs, Resurfacing, Property Maintenance, Trimming, Mowing, Mulch, Clean-Ups, Topsoil & Stone.

We are not currently sealing cement or providing cement services

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available