D R Whitney Jr Contracting

Founded 1983 • With Angi since April 2012

4.3

General Contracting services. Three generations of quality work. We are an A+ member of the Better Business Bureau. Our reputation is built on honest information and satisfied customers. No job is too small. We are confident we will provide quality service. Owner on all jobs. Additional DBAs - D R Whitney, Doug Whitney Douglas R. Whitney Jr. Contracting, Douglas R. Whitney Jr. General Contractor, Whitney Contracting Whitney, D.R. Jr. Contracting....

TEKTON CONSTRUCTION, LLC

Tekton Construction LLC is a company built on trust right here in CNY. We uphold the trust and integrity needed to treat you and your home with the respect you deserve. From the foundation to the roof our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. We achieve this through the highest level of craftsmanship, attention to detail and effective communication with our clients. Tekton is fully insured & accredited by the Better Business Bureau.

Haskell concrete construction inc

Hi we are Haskell concrete construction inc. We specialize in helping you get that new concrete patio, pole barn floors, garage floors, driveway, sidewalks, deceive stampcrete , colored concrete or just want a one of a kind concrete countertop. Or anything to do with concrete. At Haskell concrete construction inc we have been in the masonry field for over 25 years. Since 2008 I have started off on my own for now 13 years and I have the amazing drive to bring you the most specifically and beautiful concrete projects. At a always lowest cost. I love to help people out and stay busy. Me and my family love want we do. Call today for a free estimate and let Haskell concrete construction inc help you out.

Elite Professional Painting

My name is Mikki, I am a mother of 4 children, as well as the owner of Elite Professional Painting. We are a family owned and operated company since 2009. My Husband Bruce has painting experience dating back to 2000, specializing in all aspects of painting & special finishes. We understand everyone has a budget and we do everything possible to help you stay within that budget. Residential and commercial. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/28/2017

This is the worst company I have ever hired. They charged me $2,250 for 3 hours of work by three people. They wanted more money for what was another hour of work. I told them that I would not pay anymore at that point. I had to hire someone else to to the work and they were 100% better. For about the same price they did 10 times the amount of work. I have worked with many contractors and D R Whitn...

Description of Work
Foundation repair

Category concrete repair,remodeling

02/01/2016

The contractor did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Installed cellar door.

11/20/2014

Doug was efficient, courteous, professional and reasonably priced. Excellent work. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Jacked house, removed walls, put in transom, referred other professionals for jobs to be done. Also came back 2 years later for basement wall repais.

01/26/2014

Definitely would use him again, very pleasant, patient with all of my questions and returned my phone calls (something many other contractors in the past I have used did not do).

Description of Work
Doug fixed a porch that was leaking into my basement. He removed and rebuilt the porch and looks great!

Category decks

08/21/2013

Estimate was prohibitively high.

Description of Work
Estimated repairs per my request.

Category remodeling

Concrete leveling & jacking. Structural repair. Foundations. Basement waterproofing. Remodeling. Wood rot repair. Additions. Sump pump installation. Decks. Block walls. Siding. Painting. Windows. Interior & exterior drainage

Satisfaction