all phase construction

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2012

All Phase Construction is a family owned business located in Baldwinsville. We are experts in remodeling, additions, and new constuction....

Palmer Electric Inc

Palmer Electric, Inc. 24/7 Electric Service/Contractor. Master Licensed and Insured. 30 years in business. Courteous and Professional. A+ BBB rating. Serving all Residential/Commercial/Retail/Restaurant clients. Call 315-699-1039...

Offers by Palmer Electric Inc on Angi
Matteson Electric

At Matteson Electric we take pride in serving the people of Central New York. We specialize in Residential Electrical work that includes, troubleshooting, electrical service upgrades, hot tub wiring, new construction wiring, electrical panel upgrades, new lighting installation, new device installation and much more. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

MRW Services of Syracuse

You will be glad that we were there. This motto is pulled from the poem that guides our work every day as shown below. We are a small owner-operated general construction company. Our staff have various specialties that allow us to perform many tasks; in fact two of the group are capable of building you a house when given an empty lot. In addition to general residential remodeling such as kitchens, baths, decks and painting we also do hardscaping. The Builder (a poem) I saw a group of men in my home town. A group of men tearing a building down. With a heave and a ho and a mighty yell, They swung a beam and a sidewall fell. So I said to the foreman, “Are these men skilled, The type you’d hire if you wanted to build?” And he laughed and said, “Why, no indeed.” “Common labor’s all I need. For I can tear down in a day or two What it took a builder ten years to do.” And I thought to myself as I walked away, which of these roles am I going to play? Am I the type that constantly tears down As I foolishly make my way around? Or am I the type that’s trying to build up with care? In hopes that my community will be glad I was there?”

06/16/2020

How do you make a home look beautiful? Call All Phase Construction! David Sullivan and his team completed our project ahead of schedule which was ideal for the holidays that were approaching. We probably drove the crew crazy with our many changes to the construction plans provided by the architect but they seamlessly adapted and preciously built exactly what we dreamed of and we could not be happier! We now have additional sf of living space and a beautiful "usable" new modern kitchen. The All Phase team was extremely polite, friendly and professional. Without a doubt, I would highly recommend calling David to do your next home renovation. We definitely will be calling you again! Thank you so much for the amazing craftsmanship and attention to detail!

Description of Work
Addition and Kitchen Renovation

Category drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,siding,home builders,home remodeling

08/01/2017

Let's just say, this was our first experience with a project of this magnitude and we certainly learned a lot. Dave Sullivan is a nice guy. Very approachable, knowledgeable and seemingly professional. Unfortunately, some of the people that he hires to work for him are not. They continuously left garbage and cigarette butts on our lawn even after numerous requests to use the garbage bag that we provided. When they cut the doorway from the mud room into the main house and were sanding the drywall, they made no attempt to contain the dust and our entire first floor was covered. Just inconsiderate and sloppy. The 6-8 week project turned into 5 months. The first time I used the laundry room, the water flooded out from the uncapped pipe that would eventually lead into the utility sink. After WE fixed that, the second load of wash water flooded out from under the kitchen sink because the drainage had not been tapped into the septic system as we had discussed. They did come back and re-route the drainage and it has since worked fine. As the project neared completion, the work got very rushed and sloppy. Just 2 weeks ago, we purchased lighting and switchplates for the entranceway. Come to find out, only one of the outlets in the room worked and when we put the switchplates up, they didn't fit and one outlet wasn't even connected! My husband contacted Dave about this and was told it was probably a "loose wire" and he would come the next week and look at it. Nothing. So we will hire an electrician and have it taken care of so we can finish the room. Very. Disappointing. My advise to anyone is to check everything before you make the last payment...every outlet and switch, make sure everything works and is what you want. We were a little too trusting and are now paying the price.

Description of Work
We had a 2 car garage and an entrance way built and the exsisting small garage turned into a mud room and upstairs laundry room.

Category remodeling,roof snow removal

03/08/2015

It went very well. The provider shoveled the roof to clear off the massive accumulation of snow. The amount quoted was the charged amount.

Description of Work
Removed snow and ice accumulation from roof. Provider created channels to allow for water flow.

Category roof snow removal

10/15/2014

Description of Work
Built a 1/2 bath in a bedroom with out using a closet.

Category remodeling,roof snow removal,home remodeling

We perform any type of construction.

Ask for details.