JCDA Services

Founded 2011 • With Angi since June 2016

2:00 PM - 2:00 PM

990 Thomas Ave

Baldwin, NY 11510

JCDA's mission is to provide its customers the highest-quality electrical services with a focus on personalized service by offering convenience and rapid service....

electrician (57)lighting (16)ceiling fan installation (2)landscape lighting (1)

12/17/2020

Excellent service and communication. Estimate process and job scheduling was smooth. Team arrived timely and stayed in touch before and after the work was completed. Both Joe and Roy were great to work with and meticulous/contientious regarding the work quality, and also observing covid precautions while in my home. The job was a little tricky due to tight work-spaces and heights, but they worked ...

Description of Work
installed (2) fan chandelier boxes , install (2) customer furnished fixtures , (1) caseta , (1) remote pico to avoid notching /channeling sheetrock

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

10/26/2020

Joe and his crew are outstanding!! Excellent communication which is key when you want the work done and have questions along the way. I contacted Joe through Angie’s list and he got right back to me. I live in California and the house where he did the work is on Long Island. That requires coordinating schedules with my realtor. It all went smooth as silk. My realtor will now start referring custom...

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

09/30/2020

Thank you for the wonderful job!! JCDA installed a total of 8 high hats and an outlet. They were honest, clean, professional and the lowest of the 4 estimates from Angies. Most definitely recommend them and will do future business with them.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

06/29/2020

cancelled for 2 times and waste of time waiting

Description of Work
light line check

Category lighting

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

Dear Mam or Sir , we are not sure you have the correct contractor as we have no record of who you are and have not used angies list in a few years . Feel free to call our office to Clarify But we’ve had no cancellations as of the last few months . So this is not making sense to our office .

01/26/2018

Very well. Everything was explained prior to the work being done

Description of Work
Outdoor lighting fixture not eorking

Work Completed On 01/26/2018

01/09/2018

He never showed up or returned my phone calls.

Description of Work
I needed some minor electrical work done - installation of a new outdoor light, fixing a switch that was improperly installed.

Work Completed On 01/09/2018

Apologies for the mishap [Member Name Removed] as we were texting a while back and I think we left off and you were out of town and I had mentioned to touch base upon return . We Haven't had any messages at the office and if it's my cell you had called specifically it was recently replaced due to some issues with Voicemail months back . Extremely sorry for the inconvenience and we would honor the ...

12/11/2017

Great. Fixture switch done in no time. I had a concern about my ground because my line from water main to my home was replaced with a plastic pipe. JC checked it out and showed grounding was good.

Description of Work
Check out light fixture and then replace fixture and switch. Checke my ground for my electric.

Work Completed On 12/07/2017

11/30/2017

We had an outlet that was frying out electronics and we found out that another electrician took a shortcut and accidentally upgraded a 120v to a 240v These guys fixed the issue by running a new line and detangling what the other electrician did, no issues after that!

Description of Work
Fixing work that another electrical guy left over

Work Completed On 11/30/2017

11/30/2017

the workmanship was excellent and they cleaned up before leaving. i will be using them again for other electrical projects and repairs

Description of Work
re-wire ground fault outlet in kitchen

Work Completed On 11/30/2017

11/24/2017

Joe answered my messages in a timely fashion. An appointment was made and he was right on time. The work was finished quickly and professionally. The job went well. He was personable, professional and he cleaned up after himself. The price was fair. I would certainly hire him again. In fact I asked him to give me an estimate on a job we will be doing later this winter.

Description of Work
Install a porch light timer and a ceiling fan/light fixture.

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 11/24/2017

Service Upgrades, Circuit Breakers/ Boxes, Outlets & Switches, Trouble shooting, electrical shorts, Landscape & Pool Lighting, Ceiling Fan & Fixture Installation, Wiring & Re-wiring, Old House Wiring, Appliance & AC Lines, Cable, Voice and Data Wiring.