Shingle it two inc.

Founded 1996 • With Angi since January 2012

P.O Box 417

Babylon, NY 11702

We are a family owned and operated company since 1996.Fully licensed and insured with a perfect record with nassau and suffolk counties.We are very professional and fairly priced.Our company has at least one of our two owners on our jobsites from start to finish.We have many referrals in all of nassau and suffolk....

08/18/2019

Judith Z.

Could not have asked for more. Dennis came out in January to address a skylight problem I was having with my 25-year old roof. One of the existing skylights has been leaking into my kitchen for years, defying all attempts to fix it. Dennis gave me a very fair quote for a new roof, which included removing all skylights and re-roofing that area as well. He said he would honor this until I was ready to do the roof when the weather was better. When the time came to do the work, Dennis came out with an array of samples and I chose the one I preferred. As everyone knows, this was a particularly rainy spring, but the work finally was able to be done. The crew was extremely professional, hard-working and left my property complete cleaned up. Equally important was that all of the troublesome skylights were removed and replaced with entirely new roofing. When there was a problem with one of the existing gutters after the work was done, and water came into my basement during heavy rain, Dennis came out and ascertained that the gutter was not out far enough to catch rain which came down from one of the valleys, moved the gutter out further and insured that it would remain in place. He also apologized profusely for not getting out sooner to remedy this. In summary, this was a good as experience as an expensive and disruptive job could be. I would not hesitate to recommend Dennis and his crew for anyone looking for a fair and professional roofer.

Description of Work
Entire roof replaced, all skylights removed and covered with new roof.

06/10/2019

richard D.

Outstanding. Every aspect of the job went according to plan. We got a very good estimate from Joe. We worked with Tammy to get references and have some questions answered. The team showed up on time. They went to work right away and took the time to protect our deck furniture before they began to rip the roof off. The roof looks beautiful. Time was spent to really clean up and remove the nails at the conclusion. And our deck furniture was returned to its original location at the end of the job without my asking for it. They were really excellent and my wife and I truly recommend them. Lastly, I asked Joe if he could replace some shutters we had on our 2nd level home as it is a colonial and he said he would. His partner, Dennis, not only installed the new shutters expertly but asked if we wanted them to put up the new shutters we purchased for the first level. We couldn't ask for more. And we asked Joe if we could give him something for the time Dennis spent hanging the shutters. He would have none of it. He told us they were fairly paid for the work they did. I only wish I could find others in their line of work who are like Joe and Dennis. His crew were all hard working and skilled. It was a great experience working with Shingle It Two.

Description of Work
Replace the Roof

04/26/2018

Dorothy D.

They did a great job. They are awesome, everyone is nice. I am very satisfied with the work and I will recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They put a new roof and gutters.

Category gutter repair,roofing

07/10/2016

Mark R.

They did a great job. It took 1 day and the roof looks great. They cleaned up everything and you can hardly tell they were here.

Description of Work
removed old roof and replaced with new shingles.

07/18/2014

Christina F.

Everything seemed to go well

Description of Work
we have a flat roof with leaking skylights. They replaced the skylights and removed the old roof and put on a new one.

07/28/2013

Shannon R.

Met with Dennis and discussed problems we were having with leaks on our flat roof. He was able to determine pretty quickly why we were still having leaks; even though the roof had recently been replaced. He squeezed us in his busy schedule so we could get the leaks to stop as there was a lot of rain during this time. He also addressed other areas that he thought could be problems down the road. He did a thorough job, and we are very pleased with his work.

Description of Work
Repaired small section of our flat roof that had been recently replaced, and was still leaking.

07/23/2013

Lynn F.

Joe and Dennis were great. Professional, good with suggestions, and honest. They are hard-working, and either Joe, Dennis, or both were on the job supervising the entire time. Workers were not left to their own devices. They always use the same crew, too. This is very important to me, and one of several reasons I chose Shingle It Two to do my roof. They did find more of the plywood dry-rotted under the roof than they first thought they would, so it did cost a little more than the estimate; but I knew they would find more dry-rotted plywood than they anticipated, so I knew they were being very honest. The price I paid was still reasonable for the work done, even with the cost of extra plywood to do the job correctly. When they finished the roof, they cleaned up the entire yard, front and back; even raked up some leaves and branches as they went! I couldn't be happier with Shingle It Two, and plan to have them do new siding in the near future. I have recommended them to family and friends. If you want a good, honest job at a fair price, with workers who know what they are doing, give Shingle It Two a call. You'll get Joe's wife Tami on the phone; she is very sweet, friendly, and accomodating. Don't be afraid to leave a message if you have to. You WILL get a call back in a reasonable amount of time. Shingle It Two is a family business who takes pride in their work. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Ripped off entire old roof, plus some of the plywood under the roof that was dry-rotted

07/02/2013

WALTER E B.

They really did a good job. I refered them to my neighbors as well as a couple other people I know. They were very professional, they called me before hand to let me know they were on their way. They really are one of the better contractors in town.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof and fixed my drains.

1st choice

Central Islip

Central Islip Gutter Cleaning, we pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity and quality work. We are experts in our trade with 5 years experience in this type of work. We will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We offer free estimates! Feel free to give us a call, we look forward to earning your business!

#1 gutters cleaning and repair inc

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in gutter cleaning and repair services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Roofing, Siding, Windows, Gutters, Leaders and More.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Shingle it two inc.

How is Shingle it two inc. overall rated?

Shingle it two inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Shingle it two inc. open?

Shingle it two inc. is open:

What payment options does Shingle it two inc. provide

Shingle it two inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Shingle it two inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Shingle it two inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Shingle it two inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Shingle it two inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Shingle it two inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Shingle it two inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Shingle it two inc.?

Yes, Shingle it two inc. offers warranties.

What services does Shingle it two inc. offer?

Shingle it two inc. offers the following services: Roofing, Siding, Windows, Gutters, Leaders and More.