ANTHONY CERONE BUILDING SERVICES

Founded 1991 • With Angi since September 2008

Anthony Cerone and the team at ANTHONY CERONE BUILDING SERVICES offer full-service quality remodeling and building maintenance. Since 1991, we have had the privilege of providing Capital District customers with creative solutions for a variety of improvements and repairs to their home or business projects. Our objective is to transform your visions into reality. Our skilled craftsman are knowledgeable, experienced and courteous. Our commitment is to excellence in craftsmanship and customer service. DBA Cerone Building Services. Additional e-mail: acbuilds@juno.com....

Virginia Fisher

• 2016 Super Service Award Winner - 3rd Consecutive Year! • Welcome to Virginia Fisher Interiors! • Established in 1983 in San Francisco, My goal has always been to provide High-Quality Service in all areas of my work to my Community! • Offering a wide range of services, which include Interior Design, Color Consulting, Wallpapering, Painting, Window Treatments, Flooring; from Oriental Rugs to Hardwood • Let me assist you with ideas or bring your next project from Start to Finish!

pivotal construction

Pivotal Construction ( veteran owned) Is happy and very PROUD to help you with the following services that we offer: Interior/Exterior - Painting-(caulking,scraping and patching) 1st and 2nd floor homes all phases of painting -Power-washing- roofs,home exterior and concrete Pivotal Construction aims to please our costumers,no jobs finished until approved thoroughly for and by the customers. We are big in perfection and Our Difference Is In The Detail Veteran owned and ran with pride and have been in this line of work perfecting it for over 10+ yrs We have great elderly discounts,Veteran discounts , unbeatable prices and quotes and astonishing work ethic We look forward to serving your Home improving and construction needs

DAVID CARLINO & SON INC

ADDITIONAL PHONE NO. 413-528-6373, 518-392-6020, 413-448-2443, 413-458-1963

09/04/2019

Tony is the most skilled, competent, and knowledgeable builder we've worked with. He is also generous, glad to share his expertise, and a genuinely warm person with a great sense of humor. His work is exacting, logical and precise. While he renovated the master bathroom he found time to add an outdoor faucet and electric outlet, a dryer exhaust and discovered features of our new old house we didn't know (e.g. an outdoor faucet hidden under the deck). He was great at explaining both why some work was needed and other potential jobs were unnecessary. From helping with planning, materials, appliances and their sources to providing a detailed cost breakdown in the estimate through the final bill, Tony was clear, careful and utterly professional.

Description of Work
bathroom remodelling

Category drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

06/12/2017

Three hour site visit, measured complete job. Quote took months to be sent despite calls. Scope indicated too few ballusters, but price was reasonable. No response to corrected scope for months. Days before due to start re-quote received $2,000 more for corrected scope. Hopeless business organization. Looked for someone more professional. What a waste of time.

Description of Work
Stair ballusters installation

Category woodworking

03/13/2017

Tony does a great quality job. He removed a load bearing wall, it took a little longer then desired but the quality of the job was well worth it.

Description of Work
Load bearing wall removal

01/11/2016

He showed up on time to provide an estimate for a room remodel in one of my tenant apartments. We went over the project I wanted done and he provided some suggestions on how to correct certain issues. He was very nice and professional the whole time. He was obviously very experienced and knowledgeable about general contracting. He took some measurements and said he would get back to me with an estimate. I never heard from him again. I decided to go with Greg M, who was equally as knowledgeable and the project came out great.

Description of Work
Provided estimate on room remodel

08/15/2015

Very down to earth, knowledgeable and reasonable. I would highly recommend him. Very meticulous and highly professional. He had a big job to accomplish and he did it in the timetable we talked about. Nothing at all negative!!! Thank you Tony!!

Description of Work
Will be repairing ice damage to my home

Category remodeling,roof snow removal

07/27/2015

Came to look at Patio and was going to write an estimate . its been 3 weeks and i never heard back from him he said it would take about a week to get back to me with the estimate.

Description of Work
concrete patio

Category concrete repair,remodeling

05/28/2015

Tony did an excellent job. He is very detail oriented and very talented. He is always friendly and polite, and was very patient with my barky dogs. He showed up every day, cleaned up after himself every night, and the work he did was beautiful. The only frustration I had was the timing (he originally estimated 2 weeks to complete the job, it took 2 months). To be fair we did lose a few days here and there over the winter because of horrible weather, but it was difficult because I work from home and I could not access my home office on the second floor for such a long period of time. All that being said, I would use Tony again, he is an extremely talented contractor, and he wanted the job done right, not just quickly. If I had known about how long it would take, I would have done it in the spring or summer when I and the dogs were not stuck in the back room of the house all day due to the weather, but the final product was definitely worth it in the end. If you have a challenging project you need done by a skilled contractor, and speed is not an issue for you, I highly recommend Tony, you won't regret giving him a call.

Description of Work
reinforced stairs, reframed wall outside stairs, sheetrock, paint, trim. installed new railings and banisters, covered existing treads and risers in hardwood.

Category drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,interior painters

07/28/2014

The front porch of my stucco house had been shifting away from the house leaving large cracks and gaps between the house and the porch. They dug out the old posts supporting the porch. Unfortunately the original posts had been dug down into the ground further than usual for such porches. That meant that they had to dig down by hand several feet more than expected. New footings were poured and new piers and support posts were put in. While this work was going on the porch had to be supported and pushed back into place. The large gaps in the stucco became just cracks the were re-stuccoed. The front steps that had deteriorated badly were repalced with pressure treated wood. All this work was done during some very cold and snowy weather.

Description of Work
Stabilized the front porch and replaced the steps to the porch.

Category decks,remodeling

07/28/2014

It went very well. I have used him in the past and trust him implicitly. I had significant ice damming over our front porch, and he recommended a new ventilated vinyl material which lets the small attic space above the porch breathe, lessening the temperature differential between it and the outside air. During the process, they found and repaired a broken roof rafter which we hadn't known about. Removal of the old porch ceiling and its disposal was included, and the site was left clean and proper. He and his workers are fully insured, making his cost a little higher than the fly-by-night 'contractors' who ply the area with saws and hammers in their trunk, but his professionalism and competence are absolutely worth every penny.

Description of Work
Installed ventilated ceiling material on a covered porch

05/14/2014

I needed a major exterior wall repair done due to water damage. I contacted Tony for an estimate and he professional and prompt with returning my call in a reasonable time frame. He showed up as promised for the estimate, was very thorough in the details of what he would do and also offered some other advice on what to do. Tony emailed me a written estimate later that day which was exact to what he said it was going to be. I hired Tony to do the work and he showed up exactly at the agreed upon date/time. Quality workmanship on the finished product.

Description of Work
Exterior wall structural repair

Category drywall,remodeling,water damage restoration

RENOVATIONS, RESTORATIONS, ADDITIONS, BATHROOMS, KITCHENS, FINISHED BASEMENTS, DECKS, DOORS, SIDING, WINDOWS, JACKING & LEVELING, STRUCTURAL REPAIR, CARPENTRY, ELECTRICAL, HVAC, MASONRY, PLUMBING, ROOFING, COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL BUILDING MAINTENANCE.