Dave Marion Carpentry

Founded 1990 • With Angi since April 2010

2492 Fry Rd

Aurora, NY 13026

Dave Marion Carpentry was estiblished in 1990. We are a member of the BBB and we were incorporated in 2008. We have 1 full time employee and 3 seasonal. We perform all phases of new construction and remodeling. We use sub-contractors when needed for electrical and plumbing. We offer 10%

01/26/2016

Jonathan R.

Description of Work
Replaced roof and skylights, also wrapped all exposed cedar overhangs with flashing. Quality job with professionalism from start to finish. Dave and his crew were accommodating and easy to work with. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a professional job.

11/21/2015

J David B.

The team showed up punctually and did a great job on the roof and gutters. The full job is ongoing...

Description of Work
Roofing and priming for exterior painting; removal of old deck in preparation for rebuilding.

Category decks, remodeling, roofing, house painters

05/14/2015

Stephen A.

12/18/2014

Kristin V.

Description of Work
Dave and his team Installed/excavated a new outside entrance ton my basement. They did great work, and Dave went above and beyond. I am very pleased with the finished product. This Summer, they installed gutters on the house, as well. What a difference they have made!

10/14/2014

Caitlin A.

Description of Work
I needed a complete overhaul on my roof before the winter. I was a little late in the game and called around to multiple contractors to get some quotes. Most of the contractors never called me back or expected me to wait three weeks after their inspection for a quote. | |David Marion came out and inspected my roof and within 24 hours I had a quote in my hand. He told me he would be able to complete the roofing project in two days and I had my doubts. If it werent for the little bouts of rain I really think he could have done it in two days instead of three! His men were punctual, courteous and got the job done quickly. | |We had an issue with our chimney as the top layer of bricks had become loose and we had lost two or three bricks. David Marion said he would check in his shop to see if he had any extra bricks, would whip up some mortar and fix the chimney while he was up there. He was able to fix the chimney and patch up a small section of our patio roof for no extra charge. I knew I could trust David Marion when I asked for a quote on redoing the entire patio roof and he said "it's in really good shape except for this area I can patch and in my opinion it should last another 10 years. But if you want me to I could sell you a new roof." | |Overall I had a great experience working with David Marion and will definitely call him in the future for any further work I need done. He runs a great company and I can't recommend him enough.

08/21/2014

Romney H.

Description of Work
Installed windows and doors.

Category replacement windows, doors

01/03/2014

L D.

Did not provide estimate or contact after initial meeting.

Description of Work
Came to discuss home renovation, never heard back from him, this is a $60,000 project!

Category remodeling

I met with [member name removed] in November to speak with him about a project. After the initial meeting I wrote an estimate and sent it to him via email. However, there was a miscommunication with the email address and it did not reach him. I did not realize this until I read this review in which [member name removed] said he did not receive my estimate.We have been in contact since this miscommunication and have addressed the situation. We make great efforts to work hard, focus on our customers' requirements and perform exceptional work. We have numerous satisfied customers who are happy to be references for our prompt, reliable and quality service performance. Dave Marion

06/27/2013

George W.

Dave and his crew did a fantastic job. They were here promptly every morning and went right to work in a very efficient manner. Dave found a few bad places in the plywood and replaced them at no additional cost. They cleaned up the stray shingle pieces and debris around the house before departing every day. We couldn't be happier with the whole experience. We will definitely call on Dave and his crew again!

Description of Work
Replaced roof shingles and repaired a few miscellaneous items on and around the house.

Category contractors, remodeling, roofing

04/29/2013

Mary M.

The job was completed in a timely fashion making the whole experience a smooth one.

Description of Work
Due to a severe wind storm which downed trees in our yard, some which fell onto our main house damaging the gutters as well as damaging the roof of our guest house. Mr. Marion's crew arrived promptly in the morning and put up new gutters on our guest house (after the roof replacement by another company) as well as replacing the damaged gutters on the main house. They completed the job in a timely manner and we found they're work to be completely satisfactory. I would recommend Dave Marion's Carpentry to family and friends.

Category gutter repair, remodeling, roofing

06/01/2012

Jamie M.

Originally I liked the price, but now I have to re-do stuff that he did.

Description of Work
Dave Marion Carpentry put 3 windows in and remodeled my living room.

Category remodeling

The work for this project was completed in 2006. Six years later some minor caulking was needed. I offered to do this work for the cost required.

07/18/2011

Linda N.

The job was done quickly and neatly. As problems or choices became apparent, Mr. Marion called immediately and discussed them all with us and quoted the added expense accurately. The house looks much improved with the work done. I would certainly use Mr. Marion again.

Description of Work
Mr Marion installed a new roof with gutters.

Category gutter repair, remodeling, roofing

A Hard Days Paint

Clean, organized, and Professional interior, exterior, commercial and residential painting service, with attention to detail, passionate about realizing your vision. We work like a dog so you don't have to! contact us today! 315-572-0834 315-378-7941

Award 2022
    A & A Electric

A & A Electric is a full service company and is fully licensed and insured. We provide service to any residential, commercial, and industrial electrical needs. We have full time employees on standby for 24 hour emergency service. A & A has up to date equipment including excavation tools and bucket trucks in order to complete all types of jobs

KG SPRAY FOAM AND CONSTRUCTION INC

KG SPRAY FOAM AND CONSTRUCTION INC is your premier resource for spray foam insulation, remodeling and new construction. We are a locally owned and operated company with the expertise and knowledge you're seeking to handle your home improvement needs. Spray foam, remodel, new construction. Call for a free estimate 315-730-1687

New construction & remodeling, additions, garages, siding, roofing, seamless gutters, painting, decks and patios, windows, doors, bathrooms, kitchens, sheetrock, trim, sheetrock