Dave Marion Carpentry

Founded 1990 • With Angi since April 2010

Dave Marion Carpentry was estiblished in 1990. We are a member of the BBB and we were incorporated in 2008. We have 1 full time employee and 3 seasonal. We perform all phases of new construction and remodeling. We use sub-contractors when needed for electrical and plumbing. We offer 10% discount for Angie's list members. We service all of Cayuga and Tompkins counties. The professional crew at Dave Marion Carpentry always puts the most experienced personnel at the head of every job. The customer will be informed at every phase of the project to maintain your involvement in the decision process. Your project will be completed at the highest quality and within the schedules time frame. Our proven record of performance and reliability at Dave Marion Carpentry meets the highest standards in the construction industry. In our efforts to offer the very best services to our clients, the scope and complexity of each project as well as the owner's expectations are carefully evaluated and weighed....

NYB Enterprises Hardwood Flooring

Additional DBA - NYB Enterprises.

A Hard Days Paint

Clean, organized, and Professional interior, exterior, commercial and residential painting service, with attention to detail, passionate about realizing your vision. We work like a dog so you don't have to!

Woodford Bros Inc

Water in your basement? Cracks in your foundation? Leaky foundation walls? Call Woodford - we can help! Woodford Bros., Inc. specializes in basement waterproofing, foundation repair, concrete leveling, Barn Restoration, and radon mitigation. Founded in 1962, Woodford's original focus was foundation and barns. Now, we do basement waterproofing, concrete leveling, radon mitigation, and basement finishing. That's why Tom and Mike got the name "Basement Brothers." Honesty and hard work are at the heart of what we do, as modeled by our owners Tom and Mike Woodford. Our headquarters is in Apulia Station, outside of Tully, NY. We serve all of Central New York, including Syracuse, Rochester, Binghamton, Oswego, Ithaca, and Auburn.

Offers by Woodford Bros Inc on Angi

01/26/2016

Description of Work
Replaced roof and skylights, also wrapped all exposed cedar overhangs with flashing. Quality job with professionalism from start to finish. Dave and his crew were accommodating and easy to work with. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a professional job.

11/21/2015

The team showed up punctually and did a great job on the roof and gutters. The full job is ongoing...

Description of Work
Roofing and priming for exterior painting; removal of old deck in preparation for rebuilding.

Category decks,remodeling,roofing,house painters

05/14/2015

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Dave and his team Installed/excavated a new outside entrance ton my basement. They did great work, and Dave went above and beyond. I am very pleased with the finished product. This Summer, they installed gutters on the house, as well. What a difference they have made!

10/14/2014

Description of Work
I needed a complete overhaul on my roof before the winter. I was a little late in the game and called around to multiple contractors to get some quotes. Most of the contractors never called me back or expected me to wait three weeks after their inspection for a quote. | |David Marion came out and inspected my roof and within 24 hours I had a quote in my hand. He told me he would be able to complete the roofing project in two days and I had my doubts. If it werent for the little bouts of rain I really think he could have done it in two days instead of three! His men were punctual, courteous and got the job done quickly. | |We had an issue with our chimney as the top layer of bricks had become loose and we had lost two or three bricks. David Marion said he would check in his shop to see if he had any extra bricks, would whip up some mortar and fix the chimney while he was up there. He was able to fix the chimney and patch up a small section of our patio roof for no extra charge. I knew I could trust David Marion when I asked for a quote on redoing the entire patio roof and he said "it's in really good shape except for this area I can patch and in my opinion it should last another 10 years. But if you want me to I could sell you a new roof." | |Overall I had a great experience working with David Marion and will definitely call him in the future for any further work I need done. He runs a great company and I can't recommend him enough.

Category remodeling,roofing

New construction & remodeling, additions, garages, siding, roofing, seamless gutters, painting, decks and patios, windows, doors, bathrooms, kitchens, sheetrock, trim, sheetrock