The Home Depot

Founded 1978 • With Angi since August 2010

Store number - 6846. Additional DBA - Homer TLC Inc....

Green Vent Cleaning

Our services include air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, and in-home air disinfection, which is approved by the FDA to kill Coronavirus. We are the only local company that offers truly transparent pricing and full contactless online booking. We serve central New York with attention to detail and a commitment to thorough cleaning even if we lose money. Upon entering your home, our staff removes their shoes and treats your home with respect and care.

Insulation Solutions

You never stop paying for your insulation choice. Our green solutions can reduce your heating and cooling cost by 25-50 %. See what we can do for you today

KG SPRAY FOAM AND CONSTRUCTION INC

KG SPRAY FOAM AND CONSTRUCTION INC is your premier resource for spray foam insulation, remodeling and new construction. We are a locally owned and operated company with the expertise and knowledge you're seeking to handle your home improvement needs. Spray foam, remodel, new construction. Call for a free estimate 315-730-1687

01/13/2015

Description of Work
Kitchen countertop mis-measured, took many phone calls to rectify things. Still not yet resolved. NOT Home Depot's fault -- it's the subcontactors who are substandard.

Category landscaping,lawn service

06/20/2014

They told us it was a discretionary expense. We could have applied it ourselves. I told them my husband was in stage 4 cancer and could not have done it and they said to bad. Quite frankly I find their attitude dismissive and they are unsupportive of their product. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT.

Description of Work
I purchased Rust-Oleum product at Home Depot. The product failed miserably, was applied to my deck and flaked bady. Rust-Oleum would only reimburse for cost of product, refused to reimburse for costly removal of old product or labor for initial application.

Category deck cleaning

05/26/2012

I am handicapped and was in an electric scooter. As soon as I entered the garden area Sandy approached me and offered assistance. She was fun and knowledgeable. She went out of her way to assist me and get me everything I needed. Caylee and Alicia (?) at check out were also helpful. Caylee and Sandy helped me out to the car and loaded is for me. I was amazed at how fast I was in and out. I would n...

Description of Work
Looking for plants. Geraniums, vegetable and ivies.

Category landscaping,lawn service

11/13/2010

The hired a company, the delivery was phenomenal as well as everything at Home Dept.

Description of Work
We purchased 2 refrigerators and washer and dryer from The Home Depot.

Category appliance sales

Countertops, Carpet Installation, Window Installation, HVAC Systems, Cabinet Refacing, Sheds & Storage, Cabinet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Roofing, Garage Doors & Openers, Door Installation, Bath Remodeling, Water Treatment,Interior Shutters & Blinds, Windows TreatmentsFencingInsulationSidingLaminate Flooring