The Home Depot

Founded 1978 • With Angi since August 2010

Store number - 6846. Additional DBA - Homer TLC Inc....

For over 18 years, Gannon Pest Control has responded to the pest control needs of Central New Yorkers. Our knowledge base is strong and deep; our staff and technicians are fully trained ready to serve you. We are a locally owned and operated company, with management committed to and actively involved in the Central New York community. Our technicians are fully trained and our office staff is well equipped to answer any of your Pest Control questions. Our office staff and technicians will ensure that you are fully educated regarding our procedures and all precautions you should take with regard to treatment.

You never stop paying for your insulation choice. Our green solutions can reduce your heating and cooling cost by 25-50 %. See what we can do for you today

Abby-Owen Environmental is a locally-owned company run by owner Ed Albright. You can rest easy with our expert residential and commercial building inspection and trust us to handle mold, asbestos, and structural integrity. We are also committed to helping clients maintain the safest indoor air quality. We offer complete mold inspection and asbestos testing services for homes, apartments, and commercial buildings across Central New York. Each inspection is conducted with unmatched attention to detail and consideration. We’ll provide you quality reports, expert advice, and a full range of reconstruction services dealing with all phases of restoration from start to finish. Let us advise you and/or your clients on issues related to mold, asbestos, fire, water, or smoke damage on your project. Trust our 10+ years of experience! New York State Licensed (Mold Assessor & Asbestos Inspector) IICRC Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician (FSRT) IICRC Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT) IICRC Applied Microbial Remediation Technician (AMRT) IICRC Odor Control Technician (OCT) Member of the Better Business Bureau®

01/13/2015

Description of Work
Kitchen countertop mis-measured, took many phone calls to rectify things. Still not yet resolved. NOT Home Depot's fault -- it's the subcontactors who are substandard.

Category landscaping,lawn service

06/20/2014

They told us it was a discretionary expense. We could have applied it ourselves. I told them my husband was in stage 4 cancer and could not have done it and they said to bad. Quite frankly I find their attitude dismissive and they are unsupportive of their product. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT.

Description of Work
I purchased Rust-Oleum product at Home Depot. The product failed miserably, was applied to my deck and flaked bady. Rust-Oleum would only reimburse for cost of product, refused to reimburse for costly removal of old product or labor for initial application.

Category deck cleaning

05/26/2012

I am handicapped and was in an electric scooter. As soon as I entered the garden area Sandy approached me and offered assistance. She was fun and knowledgeable. She went out of her way to assist me and get me everything I needed. Caylee and Alicia (?) at check out were also helpful. Caylee and Sandy helped me out to the car and loaded is for me. I was amazed at how fast I was in and out. I would n...

Description of Work
Looking for plants. Geraniums, vegetable and ivies.

Category landscaping,lawn service

11/13/2010

The hired a company, the delivery was phenomenal as well as everything at Home Dept.

Description of Work
We purchased 2 refrigerators and washer and dryer from The Home Depot.

Category appliance sales

Countertops, Carpet Installation, Window Installation, HVAC Systems, Cabinet Refacing, Sheds & Storage, Cabinet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Roofing, Garage Doors & Openers, Door Installation, Bath Remodeling, Water Treatment,Interior Shutters & Blinds, Windows TreatmentsFencingInsulationSidingLaminate Flooring