MCE construction

Founded 2015 •

4.3

MCE construction specializes in complete turn key construction and everything in between. we can build your dream home and also help maintain your current home to protect your investment. We are committed to customer excellence and are proud of our top notch quality. home maintenance, remodeling, and new construction is our specialties but we can help with any project you have in mind. give us a call at 315-370-0612 for free estimates!...

Nick's Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling

Nick's Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling

Kitchen and bathroom remodeling, custom installations, cabinetry, ceramic tile, floor, wall, countertops, formica, granite, fireplace, hardwood, laminate, shower doors, glass & radiant heat flooring.

09/06/2020

Bathroom Remodel

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He started 06/22/2020 finished 06/27/2020 was only supposed to take 3 - 4 days. He hired young people who were not trained and ended up being in my home the last three days by himself. My biggest problem is I asked for frosted doors and he put in clear shower doors. Kept telling me he had to get with him supplier and would never get back to me. I texted and emailed a number of times and kept getting working 17 hours days and very busy. One time even said I got called on emergency rope call so was behind in the job he was on. Now when at my house he left couple times to go do something else but to busy now to fix mine. He screwed up bringing wrong shower doors and now completely not answering any of my emails or texts like I to just go away. His last response was we all make errors and I agreed with him but does not mean he should not correct the problem. Went putting a shower walls bottom was uneven and he was going to leave it that way until I said he had to do something with it looked sloppy so he put a strip of something up there to cover it up.

CATEGORY home remodeling

03/02/2020

They were great. They were professional, quick, and overall good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced something in my stock room.

CATEGORY remodeling

01/23/2020

Mitchell showed up on time completed conversion of my new stove from gas to propane. All went well, will call on again if I need something done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Converted gas stove to propane

CATEGORY handyman service,gas leak repair

MCE construction is a general contracting company which can complete any project you have from a simple handyman task to completing you complete turn key dream home! feel free to reach out for more information 315-370-0612