C&R General Contracting

Founded 1987 • With Angi since April 2012

C&R General Contracting has been serving the Central New York area for over 20 years. We are a family owned business that has been providing the area with high quality, professional and affordable services. Our years and company commitment to excellent work has earned us the trust and respect of the communities and our home-owners. We offer FREE ESTIMATES, SENIOR CITIZEN DISCOUNTS as well we are FULLY INSURED with comp. liability and disability. We are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We also service our clients with emergency repairs and services. Our work is 100% GAURENTEED with Lifetime workmanship. Many Client References if needed....

CNY PowerWashing

CNY PowerWashing is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. We use only top of line equipment and products. Working with just about any surface no job it too big or too small for CNY PowerWashing!

Capital Gutters

Capital Gutters proudly opened in the Albany area in 2007. Capital Gutters is a family run Business operating for over 20 years originating in Oyster Bay, Long Island in 1986. At Capital Gutters all we do is gutters and know all the in's and out's of the Gutter trade. Many companies do many other things and are "Jack of All Trades" which in our opinion waters down the end products, Where at Capital Gutters we are Jack of one Trade Gutters. Also serving Niskayuna, Rexford, Clifton Park, Ballston Lake, Ballston Spa, Malta, Saratoga, Glenville & Burnt Hill.

Offers by Capital Gutters on Angi
MRW Services of Syracuse

You will be glad that we were there. This motto is pulled from the poem that guides our work every day as shown below. We are a small owner-operated general construction company. Our staff have various specialties that allow us to perform many tasks; in fact two of the group are capable of building you a house when given an empty lot. In addition to general residential remodeling such as kitchens, baths, decks and painting we also do hardscaping. The Builder (a poem) I saw a group of men in my home town. A group of men tearing a building down. With a heave and a ho and a mighty yell, They swung a beam and a sidewall fell. So I said to the foreman, “Are these men skilled, The type you’d hire if you wanted to build?” And he laughed and said, “Why, no indeed.” “Common labor’s all I need. For I can tear down in a day or two What it took a builder ten years to do.” And I thought to myself as I walked away, which of these roles am I going to play? Am I the type that constantly tears down As I foolishly make my way around? Or am I the type that’s trying to build up with care? In hopes that my community will be glad I was there?”

11/10/2013

He was quick to respond and fixed the 5 areas that day, he told me there was a lifetime warranty on his work. The next day I noticed that one area was still lose. I called him 4 times after that and each time he told me he would come back that week, or in a day or 2 and make the repair. He has yet to fix the siding, and it has been 6 months. He was very quick to respond to my initial call, and cas...

Description of Work
i haired him to reconnect 5 areas of vinyl siding that were lose because of high winds.

Category siding

We are your Home Improvement Specialists, and Handy-man Service to both Commercial and Residental properties. We offer Roofing, Windows, Siding, Concrete/Stucco work to basement, chimneys and walls, Painting of interior/exterior of homes and business,General Carpentry, junk removal, yard clean-up, child and safety proofing, Plumbing, electrical, all home demo and remodels, etc. We also offer our Handyman services such as any home repairs and maintenance work. Ice and Snow Removal from roofs

Check, Visa, MasterCard