Big Tim's Windows, Doors & More

Founded 2017 •

7542 Beach Rd

Auburn, NY 13021

Specializing in all phases of home improvements, doors, windows, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

window replacement (13)door installation (5)decks & porches (3)flooring (1)

04/29/2021

Fair price, very timely, cleaned up afterwards, friendly & knowledgeable. Definitely would hire Big Tim again. A+

Description of Work
Storm Doors installed

Category doors

Work Completed On 04/29/2021

04/22/2021

Absolutely fantastic experience, product, and service.

Description of Work
Replaced 10 Windows

Category decks,replacement windows

Work Completed On 04/22/2021

04/20/2021

It went awesome!! Tim is so friendly and so easy to work with. Most of all he is trustworthy! He does an impeccable job and makes sure that you are completely satisfied before he completes the job! This is the second job I have had him do and I will definitely be calling him again! Highly recommend him 👍😃

Description of Work
Windows

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

04/08/2021

We had 10 windows replaced. Tim did a great job. You can trust him. He does what he says he will. (He even took the time to give me a lesson; he showed me how easy it is to clean these new windows as I was not familiar with how to open and lower the top section.) Additionally, the windows are high quality and the price was better than everyone else's we checked.

Description of Work
10 Windows Replaced

Work Completed On 04/08/2021

03/28/2021

On time, very good natured and respectful, accommodated our schedules perfectly, fast and thorough work, great clean up, great price. This was by far one of the easiest, hassle free experiences I have ever had with a contractor. Thank you, Big Tim!

Description of Work
8 Replacement Windows

Work Completed On 03/28/2021

11/23/2020

Big Tim and his helper were easy to work with. He answered all my questions, and all my phone calls. He arrived on time and finished when he said he would. This is the kind of person I like dealing with. Not always easy to find.

Description of Work
Installed and wrapped 5 bedroom windows. Windows were previously purchased by me.

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

11/19/2020

Incredible! Super fast and very clean!! The choice of windows was simple and affordable.

Description of Work
Windows

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

11/16/2020

Tim is very professional and communicates well on the job and before. I was worried about the windows being in on time given the weather and they arrived as Tim promised. He also went out of his way to find a different mfg for the windows I really wanted and helped matched trim to the outside of my house. He insulated the windows very well and cleaned up everything. This was a pretty big job and I...

Description of Work
Windows and sliding glass door

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

09/06/2020

great Tim was very profetional did a fantastic job, very curtous . I definately would recommand him.

Description of Work
windows door

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

08/30/2020

I hired Tim because of the other glowing reviews he got on here, but I honestly can’t see how it’s possible. The job he did on my door frame is awful. Some of the poorest workmanship I have ever seen. First off, 7 hours for a door frame and storm door install, and that was with him needing to call in back up because he didn’t know how to install the storm door. When he installed the new frame, he ...

Description of Work
New door frame and storm door installation

Category decks,doors

Work Completed On 08/29/2020

To start I'm terribly sorry this is how you describe the way the project went. I do my utmost to respect people's property and do a professional Job. As many of my customers will attest to. I do know that your project did not go as smoothly as I would expect. Your desire to change just the frame instead of the complete unit, presented unforseen difficulties. Most easily explained by comparing it t...

Specializing in all phases of home improvements, doors, windows, decks, porches, trim work, vinyl flooring, and more! We also accept Zelle, Venmo, and PayPal, in addition to cash, check, and credit/debit cards.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal