Preserve A Stone Masonry Restoration

With Angi since August 2012

Owned & operated....

Heavenly Ponds Landscaping and Maintenance

Heavenly Ponds is a water garden, perennial and shrub specialty company. Our strengths are in our plant knowledge. We have been going strong since 2010 but our staff leaders have over 20 years of experience in commercial horticultural growing, retail, and installation. Heavenly Ponds is a family owned and operated business. We offer services such as simple as garden weeding all the way up to renovating entire gardens and water gardens.

04/30/2015

James started and finished the work within 16 days, within the framework he quoted. He did meticulous work, efficient and worked with inspector to code.

Description of Work
Foundation for a backroom- 3 sides Replace existing supports to code- 42 inches. Headers and cement blocks.

Category foundation repair

06/11/2012

He was very cordial and very easy to work with. He was a very nice person and very professional. He wrote everything down and told me exactly what he was going to do. He explained everything to me and answered all my questions, which I found really helpful.

Description of Work
He took care of chimney repair and also repaired my stone fireplace on the inside of my house.

Category chimney repair

Commercial & residential buildings, foundations, chimneys, caulking, churches, brick, stone, block structures & masonry.