Ark Locksmith

Founded 1979 • With Angi since June 2008

Family owned & operated. Additional E-mail - info@astorialocksmith.com....

Urgent Locksmith, LLC was established in New York. The company holds a Locksmith license from New York City Department Consumer Affairs, and specializes in locks, safes, vehicles, and security. ​ We consistently offer reputable security systems to all of our valued customers. High quality locksmith service has been our top priority from the moment we opened our location.

Locksmith Star Inc. is a professional mobile locksmith service company in New York City. We have locksmiths in all five boroughs and are able to send locksmith technicians to service your every need, including but not limited to residential locksmith jobs as well as commercial locksmith jobs. All of our locksmith technicians are professionally trained and will give you the best locksmith service guaranteed.

03/29/2012

I would give them an A. I would use them again if I had to.

Description of Work
I used them for locksmith services.

04/01/2009

I've got time constraints here, so suffice to say: Roz did a GREAT job and I'd hire him again, and again.

Description of Work
The main front door lock as well as the screen door handle needed attention. The lock was loose and moving about and its 'slam lock' mechanism wasn't functioning at all. The handle on the screen door was broken and merely hanging in place. I hadn't realized (somehow) that Roz' store was over 10 miles from our Queens Village location, but he said: "Angie's List? I'll make the trip" and he did. He was right on time, very pleasant, friendly and professional. He looked over the situation, gave an estimate, and once we'd decided to green-light the order, he asked when we wanted the work done. For us, it needed to be completed that day, if not, then it'd mean putting the work off for an additional week. Roz agreed to return later than afternoon. Although he called a little later, offering to send one of his technicians out to complete the work, in the end it was Roz himself who handle our order. He finished quickly, quietyly and efficiently. As a courtesy, he also tightened other screws and made a few valuable suggestions about other locks around the house. When he left -- after about 40 minutes -- everything was ship-shape. No debris, wrappers, etc had been left in his wake. The front door lock was functioning properly and the screen door now had a reasonable handle on it. The only downside of the experience was the actual length of the door handle. The one installed is of the type actually operated by fingers as opposed to what we were used to: a handle you grab with your whole hand.. Both types work and the price was right. So we actually didn't even mention this to him.

06/27/2008

I use Roz for making new sets of keys every couple of months. He's only made keys for me which seems like it would be pretty straightforward, but you'd be surprised at how many times I've had people make keys for me on the wrong blank that don't even fit into the lock. His keys work every time and I send all of my friends in the neighborhood to his store if they need a locksmith. Prices are very r...

Description of Work
Roz has made me copies of numerous sets of keys for my business, clients and personal use over the past couple of years.

Category locksmith

Residential, commercial lock, safe installations, auto, computer car keys programmed & cut.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover