We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Amazing Detailed Interiors Llc.

Founded 2013 • With Angi since December 2013

45-05 25th Ave

Astoria, NY 11103

General Contractors, Painting contractors, Hanyman ,Painters in Flushing NY, Hempstead NY and all nearby towns...

01/07/2021

Derrick F.

I just wanted to say that this was the best experience I have ever had working with a contractor. Professional, did exactly what they said they would do and actually delivered beyond my expectations, the price for the job was very reasonable, the project was completed on time, there were no damages, everything was clean when they left the job. I will definitely use the same contractor for future jobs.

Description of Work
Carpentry framing, shetrock flooring, trim and molding work

Category flooring contractor, woodworking

01/04/2021

Sean T.

Amazing Detailed Interiors is wonderful. The owner is local to Queens, NY and responded quickly and on short notice. He came by, spent over an hour on our walkthrough, and turned around a very detailed estimate the next day with options to select based on our budgeting levels and very clearly detailed inclusions and exclusions. While here, they noticed things that I didn't even notice, such as sagging or irregularities in the ceiling joints that ran down the hallway, and other such items. There was no pressure and no upselling. Their level of knowledge and years of experience was apparent. We did not end up hiring, as we had not budgeted enough, but I do think their pricing was fair in this economy and competitive with other estimates received.

Description of Work
General renovation of kitchen, bath, painting, cleanup

Thanks for the review 👍

10/30/2020

Oznur G.

We loved the way this company does business from the start during the process till to the end high level professionalism fair prices kept entire house Clean every day the crew is very detail oriented Amazing Detailed Interiors 👌

Description of Work
Skim coating major prep & painting

Category architect, interior painters

10/20/2020

Vinny B.

bathroom remodeling

Description of Work
Hasan is an honest easy going person who is very knowledgeable. Would recommend to anyone.

10/17/2020

al R.

Compete waste of time, a shady guy who just wants to come and look so he can try and upsell and get more work then you want to give to start. Would not recommend this company!

Description of Work
Finishing trim, moulding and cabinetry.

Category woodworking, interior painters

Thank you for review! We greatly apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred. When you called us, you explained how you fired other contractors and the other problems you had with your job. I listen to your concerns and was happy to help in any way I could. I am a detail-oriented professional and I put pride and quality into every project from start to finish. I try to develop and close relationship with all of my clients. I’ve been in this industry since 1987. I feel it’s extremely unfair for you to attempt to tarnish my good name and reputation overt a misunderstand and a job that I had not parts in. I believe you became mostly upset when I explain all the details required for the job to be done right. Regardless, I’d be more than happy to still help you in any way I can – feel free to reach out! Thanks.

07/26/2020

Irina R.

Excellent job. Wonderful contractor, tenant was very happy with his job. Came for estimates, was very honest about scope and price. Kept me informed via messages and pictures throughout the job

Description of Work
Bathroom ceiling repair, bathroom painting, medicine cabinet installment

Category bathtub refinishing, architect

Thank you so much pleasure working with you.

07/24/2020

Loriana P.

They went above my expectations in customer satisfaction with my kitchen and bathroom. Communication throughout the project was outstanding and their professionalism and attention to detail definite shows in the finished project. They were extremely punctual, neat, and is definitely fairly priced for the outstanding job they did. I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends.

Description of Work
Remodeling Kitchen & Bathroom

Category architect, home remodeling

Thank you for your business.

07/10/2020

Arry D.

Very well! The handyman was very courteous, detailed, knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Furniture assembly

Category handyman service

Thank you. For the great tip .

07/07/2020

vincent G.

It was very good, reliable and they have a fair price.

Description of Work
They did some restoration of a basement.

Category basement remodeling

Thank you .

07/07/2020

Gail S.

It was terrific. He was great to work with, very knowledgeable, he has a lot of ideas in design, structures and he really looks great.

Description of Work
He remodeled the whole upstairs of my home.

Thank you very much.

All Furniture Services® Repair & Restoration - NY

The Professional Team of All Furniture Services® Repair & Restoration is capable of handling, as well as carrying everything necessary to provide immediate on-site furniture disassembling, assembling and all repairs, on wood, leather, vinyl, fabric, upholstery, restorations of antiques, metal, stone, and mechanisms. Methods and products are chosen to make their repairs permanent, invisible and to return furniture to its original or even better condition. On-site or in-shop services offered to all: Manufactures, Stores, Vendors, Warehouses, Designers, Hotels, Restaurants, Construction, Moving, Insurance Companies as well as Individual Customers. We have been at the forefront of the Antique and Modern Repair & Restoration.

Jashan M Construction

We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate! We are here to do your nice and clean house work 🙂 (Everything outside the house) 🏠 Contact Today For Free Estimate

GOE Restoration Corp.

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, cabinet painting, staining, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Amazing Detailed Interiors Llc.

How is Amazing Detailed Interiors Llc. overall rated?

Amazing Detailed Interiors Llc. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Amazing Detailed Interiors Llc. open?

Amazing Detailed Interiors Llc. is open:

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does Amazing Detailed Interiors Llc. provide

Amazing Detailed Interiors Llc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Does Amazing Detailed Interiors Llc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Amazing Detailed Interiors Llc. offers free project estimates.

Does Amazing Detailed Interiors Llc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Amazing Detailed Interiors Llc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Amazing Detailed Interiors Llc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Amazing Detailed Interiors Llc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Amazing Detailed Interiors Llc. ?

No, Amazing Detailed Interiors Llc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Amazing Detailed Interiors Llc. offer?

Amazing Detailed Interiors Llc. offers the following services: Painting, House Painting, Commercial Painting, Drywall Repair, Pressure Washing, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Ceiling Painting, Deck Staining, Textured Painting, Gutter Cleaning, Garage Floor Painting, Roof Painting and Wallpaper Removal