A Green Eco Environmental Pest Control

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2011

Green Eco Environmental provides eco friendly pest control services by using non toxic and environmentally safe products and techniques for whatever pest issue may be occurring. We treat everything from bed bugs, beetles, ants, moths, rodents, fleas and beyond. Our technicians have years of experience using safe products and techniques. We also guarantee any work that we do. Please feel free to call or message us any time for a free consultation and quote. ...

Magic stands by its mission statement: "We endeavor to exemplify quality, professionalism, and respect for all our customers and team members in all our daily functions. Our objective is to instill value in our services through quality and support by working as a team with a single goal...Customer Satisfaction!"

H2 Environmental Pest Management provides all types of pest control service for termites bedbugs roaches mice/rats flies wildlife removal ants bees wasp BED BUGS. H2 Environmental Pest Management treat Bed Bugs with a steam (HEAT) treatment will eliminate all life stages of bedbugs. We provide SAME day service. We are fully licensed and insured and offer accurate estimates after the initial inspection of the premises. Of course, having these qualifications doesn’t mean much if you don’t take the time to listen to the concerns of your clients. That is why we make a special point to talk with our clients about what their expectations are and give them a detailed plan on what we will be doing to eliminate the pest. 10% off for Senior Citizens, Military, FDNY, NYPD and Veterans!

Owner operator of my own business covering all aspect of Pest Control. It is our Mission that the The Zone Pest Control name be recognized as a company that provides knowledgeable, trustworthy, low cost and effective pest control and extermination services.

02/02/2015

At first, I didn't think that what they are putting down will make a difference...it seemed a little too simple but it did work out okay. They quickly respond and the person who came was very helpful. It was just odd afterwards; they gave me a choice to either pay a check in cash or to them but it is one thing I wouldn't do...I wouldn't just write down anything to cash even if it means saving me f...

Description of Work
I've used A Green Eco Environmental Pest Control. They put down some stuffs for water bugs.

07/29/2014

They took care of it. They use an Eco-friendly method, so there's no odor and it's very unobtrusive. They did a very effective job. They were very pleasant people to deal with and they were very prompt and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
I had a roach problem.

06/30/2014

They solved the problem and that was good. They're pretty friendly. They didn't quite showed up on time because they had a lot of appointments that day but they solved the problem and that's my concern. There's no harsh chemicals used it was all plant based.

Description of Work
A Green Eco Environmental Pest Control did a seedier bomb in the apartment.

03/27/2014

They did a bed bug fortification to keep bed bugs out. They were very nice and knowledgeable. They were very patient with me and all the questions I had.

Description of Work
They came out and did an inspection for bed bugs.

07/15/2013

The representative was slightly late (outside agreed upon time frame), but was professional and did a good job once he arrived. The whole process was quite smooth and swift.

Description of Work
Spray basement area against roaches and place mouse glue traps in kitchen.

Pest Control, Pest Extermination, Mold Inspection & Removal